Gorrila Grodd vs Prof. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Prof. X vs Groilla Grodd.

Both get a day of prep.

Who takes it?

grey fox
Damn Dirty Ape !

Grimm22
Grodd spends his day of prep building an escalator shifty

the ultimate stairs pwnage laughing

ThePittman
Don't know much about Grodd but I have to say X, just because I think Grodd is a dumb A$$ character.

Juntai
Originally posted by ThePittman
Don't know much about Grodd but I have to say X, just because I think Grodd is a dumb A$$ character. No Bias Claims

"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

From the forum rules.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Juntai
No Bias Claims

"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

From the forum rules. It was a joke, I already said that I don't know about Grodd. It was more of a statement then any type of example. Lighten up. stick out tongue

General Kon-El
Originally posted by ThePittman
Don't know much about Grodd but I have to say X, just because I think Grodd is a dumb A$$ character. Gorilla Grodd is actually a pretty intelligent character. He has a scientific intellectual mind and psionic mind abilities. He has battled Flash on a number of occasions.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Juntai
No Bias Claims

From the forum rules. Dude, come one , he's a damn smart monkey, I can understand why people don't take him seriously.

DarkCrawler
Grodd is goddamn badass. Anyone who has read even one issue of modern Flash with him would know that. rock

IMHO, Grodd wins. He has enough telepathic abilities and willpower to take Xaviers assaults in the time it takes for him to walk on him and eat his heart.

Grimm22
Grodd nearly beat Wally and Dick yes

If you ask me Grodd is far more deadly with prep than a bald man in a wheel chair wink

Grodd 8-9/10

Sin I AM
But X is the best telepath there is..........no way is Grod beating him in a telepathic battle. Though I havent seen much of Grodd I know he is a deadly adversary for Flash. Im place my bets on Charles here.

General Kon-El
Gorilla Grodd 8/10

MJOILNIR
I think Ill give it to Capt. Picard...errrrr.... I mean Prof. X

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sin I AM
But X is the best telepath there is..........no way is Grod beating him in a telepathic battle. Though I havent seen much of Grodd I know he is a deadly adversary for Flash. Im place my bets on Charles here.

Grodd with prep, mindraped J'ohn no expression

J'ohn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prof. X in telepathy yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.