who is the dumbest sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok when i mean by dumb sith i mean as in he has no strategy when plotting an attack or what ever u refer dumb too as big grin

Bardock42
Vader. If we are just talking canon.

And why the hell am i in this forum, I could have sworn I clicked on the GDF ....

General_Kayman
Darth Maul! He's just as stupid as the actor that plays him!

ESB Vader
lol vader being dumb, hmm doubt that if hes on his own and not like a dog for sidious.

o yea and darth maul juz follows orders, never does anything on his own

Sith Lord Windu
id say vader at mustafar. trying to jump over obi-wan was stupid.

or dooku, in some source i read, he said that a makashi fighter(him) could nevr match a djem so/ shien(anakin) on power. plus he tried to take on two very skilled jedi at the same time which is stupid, even for dooku, the arragant b-a-r-s-t-a-r-d!!

maul is smart tactically speaking but lacks fredom to do stuff on his own.

ESB Vader
how bout malak? he seems so boring and he just bugs saul to do everything.

Xepeyon
Bandon

exanda kane
Maul comes pretty high on that list surely.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu

or dooku, in some source i read, he said that a makashi fighter(him) could nevr match a djem so/ shien(anakin) on power. plus he tried to take on two very skilled jedi at the same time which is stupid, even for dooku, the arragant b-a-r-s-t-a-r-d!!

Dooku is far from stupid. Arrogant yes, but not stupid. That is why he took on two younger men, one of whom had a better suited form, because he was arrogant. Stupidity would be him walking up to the jedi council and challenging them all to a handycap match. And the point you make about him being stupid to take in two jedi at the same time is sh*t. He could probably take on any two jedi in the order at the same time, bar certain council members.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Xepeyon
Bandon

Blue_Hefner
Bandon, Kaan, Sion, Malak, Tavion....etc

Escape81
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Bandon, Kaan, Sion, Malak, Tavion....etc

Tavion wasn't a Sith Lord.

Malak wasn't stupid, but he wasn't an intellectual prodigy.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Bandon, Kaan, Sion, Malak, Tavion....etc Bandon: Blah, whatever.
Kaan: He's emo boy, leave him alone. :P
Malak: He isn't really stupid, just a little bit too far on the reckless side.
Tavion: Two things. One: She's not a Sith Lawd. Two: She's a Dark Jedi Stripper. Thanks.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Xepeyon
Bandon

Blank force
revan so dum

Captain REX
Only as dumb as the player. wink

Blank force
not true u cant control the fact that he was brainwashed by jedi

jollyjim311
Revan, as a Sith, is incredibly dumb. Not his decisions, but how he acts, judging by the game, he couldn't have been evil without sounding like an immature 7 year-old with no better comebacks other than a lightsaber.

Pedestrian: Please, my family is starving, my small child in infected with the plague, and my husband tried to poison us all before he want insane and committed suicide. Could you please just lend us 50 credits to get off this planet and start a new life?

Revan:*pauses and nods in silence while he debates what to say* No, but I can go out of my way and kill you in plain daylight for asking! Grrrr!!!

As far as gameplay goes, Revan couldn't have been smart and on the dark side.

Blank force
totaly
aggreable

overlord
The sith we never heard about or forgot immediately.

zephiel7
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Revan, as a Sith, is incredibly dumb. Not his decisions, but how he acts, judging by the game, he couldn't have been evil without sounding like an immature 7 year-old with no better comebacks other than a lightsaber.

Pedestrian: Please, my family is starving, my small child in infected with the plague, and my husband tried to poison us all before he want insane and committed suicide. Could you please just lend us 50 credits to get off this planet and start a new life?

Revan:*pauses and nods in silence while he debates what to say* No, but I can go out of my way and kill you in plain daylight for asking! Grrrr!!!

That Revan was killed when Wallace decided Revan is a man in white robes.

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku is far from stupid. Arrogant yes, but not stupid. That is why he took on two younger men, one of whom had a better suited form, because he was arrogant. Stupidity would be him walking up to the jedi council and challenging them all to a handycap match. And the point you make about him being stupid to take in two jedi at the same time is sh*t. He could probably take on any two jedi in the order at the same time, bar certain council members.

good point but he was stupid for following sidious, if someone named "Darth Sidious" asked me to be his b-i-t-c-h, id run. he was very smart but even more arrogant.

Blank force
yea good point
yes

Rampant ox
good point but he was stupid for following sidious, if someone named "Darth Sidious" asked me to be his b-i-t-c-h, id run. he was very smart but even more arrogant.

Fair enough rock

Forcemaster
id say vader at mustafar. trying to jump over obi-wan was stupid.

Vader wasn't stupid, he just overestimated himself. Vader himself was not stupid.

Archangelysses
I'm not sure that it was stupid that Dooku followed Sidious. Remember, Dooku would have known the then Senator Palpatine. Maybe even watched/observed the way that Palpatine manouvered other senators into doing what he wished.

In this regard Dooku would have had a high level of respect for Palpatine. Also add to the fact that Dooku and Qui Gon Jinn had repeatedly discussed the failings of the senate and the breakdown of democracy. Palpatine would have only played to this side of Dooku that was tired of all the "Basic Crap" that was happening.

Plus Dooku did have the curiousity to explore beyond the "Dogmatic" teachings of the Jedi. Just like Exar Kun before him. I do not believe that he suddenly decided to go "Hey yeah, I'm a sith.....Cool" More likely he saw it as the only way to bring order back to chaos. Unfortunately, by becoming Lord Tyranus his viewpoint was no longer as clear as when it began.

Darth Scythe
Darth Festivus or Vectivus or whatever his name was from LOTF.

He may have been fake but if he was what Lumiya described, he was lame. I mean a Sith who sits around and drinks tea, collects art, and donates to charity? He would have been great friends with Threepio.

Kongu_Dude
Anakin............................He kills Mace and bla bla bla..HAHA what have I done? haha! that is so funny! laughing

lookaround

Eugene14520
Vader: Ummm, who lets an old fart boss them around when you can slice off their head?

Bandon: Lookie me! I'm the apprentice of the Dark Lord, I PWN YOU ALL, and gets wtfpwned by Revan.

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Eugene14520
Vader: Ummm, who lets an old fart boss them around when you can slice off their head?

Bandon: Lookie me! I'm the apprentice of the Dark Lord, I PWN YOU ALL, and gets wtfpwned by Revan.

1. all palp' would have to do is shoot a little bit of lightnig and vader was dead evil face

2. bandan was WTFPWNED by blasters in my game embarrasment

Tangible God
Dooku was stupid only to the point that he thought Sidious would never betray him.

I mean c'mon. SIDIOUS. What did he think it implied?

Deus Venèficus
Originally posted by jollyjim311

I think my brain just died reading this pile of jollyjim garbage...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

overlord
I am the dumbest sith..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.