Warpath vs. Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
A Non-jobbing Rhino takes on Warpath

bloodlust on...............

who wins

debate!!

Sam Z
Rhino loses... always...
It's is a new law of physics.

Sin I AM
yes I know its in his "aura" to lose...however this is a non-jobbing Rhino no CIS or PIS involved and i pitted him against somone who should be about equal to him

MJOILNIR
Rhino could be a tough bastard if done right and I think he could beat warpath. Its kinda a shame he's the worlds mightiest super jobber. That suit's very tough,also pretty resistan to temp. extremes. He's got around class 85-90 strength and run 100mph in sprints. If people didnt know his name and just saw the numbers they would think he's pretty damn tough.

Sin I AM
thats what Im talking about.....Rhino could be a devastating powerhouse...if he was written correctly...n WP is no joke either

Soleran
Wapath with the Vibranium daggers is who I see taking this fight. First he can fly and that's a huge advantage over Rhino and he is as strong or stronger with skills to boot.

Sin I AM
U think those vibranium daggers can cut thru....Rhinos suit

Soleran
Originally posted by Sin I AM
U think those vibranium daggers can cut thru....Rhinos suit

Maybe, more importantly though I just wanted to mention the vibranium daggers!

I still think Warpath takes it from Rhino, Warpath has skillz not just a silly horn in his head he uses to ram people with.

Sin I AM
But a non-jobbing Rhino written well would be a beast....and WP isnt half as durable

Soleran
And Rhino has less then 1/4 of the skill Warpath does, so there we have it. Not to mention Warpath could cut his face off!

Sin I AM
and a well placed charge or headbut would implae WP

Soleran
Yeah thats alot harder to do to Warpath especially since h can fly and manuverability is def on his side.

Besides one simple attack that is very easy to dodge certainly won't garner any appreciable wins over warpath in this battle.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah thats alot harder to do to Warpath especially since h can fly and manuverability is def on his side.

Besides one simple attack that is very easy to dodge certainly won't garner any appreciable wins over warpath in this battle. agreed wp can fly, rhino cant.........plus rhino running at 100mph is only for short bursts

Jesse7
I think marvels biggest jobber is Gladiator, has he ever won a fight?

Rols
Warpath; flight, speed, strength, invulnarability, badass knife, Kick ass fighting skills.

Rhino; strength, invulnarability

Warpath has got more going on than Rhino.. he wins 10/10

MJOILNIR
I think warpath would probably take the majority but I really think that Rhino could beat him. Rhino done right is a pretty good brick. A brick non-the less but a pretty good one. Not that it makes much of a difference but I believe Rhino is a little stronger that warpath. Correct me if Im wrong but I beleive warpath is about 75 tons and rhino is about 85-90 ton range. Those 100mph short bursts of speed aint bad either.

Rols
Here i thought Warpath is atleast close to 100 toner maybe 90 in his new reincarnation in comics.. on even par with Rhino but i think Rhino is far more durable than warpath..

MJOILNIR
Warpath might be?? I havent read anything on him as of late. That was the old warpaths str I commented on. I had no idea he was stronger in the new comics embarrasment

Rols
Not much is shown in terms of comic panel feat of his strength dough, I mean he did blitz a mech like it was paper before using his dagger and went up against a few powered Shiar expiremental guards but his diffinitely more than he used to be..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.