Hulk vs. Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
I think Shatterstar is the more dangerous mutant than Wolverine.
If he can mangage to survive in a fight he wins it; even against the Juggernaut. He's like the one of the only landbound hero's with the power to take out Juggernaut.
Juggernaut beats the Hulk. Shatterstar can win against Juggernaut; ergo Shatterstar topples Hulk.

ThePittman
Where in the hell did Shaterstar ever take out the Juggernaut? The best he could do is piss him off.

Wonder Man
I didn't say he took out Juggernaut but that he could. With his combo science/magic sword he can cut up Juggernaut with his shield down. His sword can probably break Juggernauts magic shield and his mutant blast with the sword stuck in Juggernauts neck would probably blow off his head.
Shatterstar's power is like a star shattering. I fig. it's enough to take out the top two big guys as long as he doesn't have to fight em both at the same time.
His swords are better than Wolverine's claws.
And his fighting skills are prob. superior to even Captain America's supersolider level.

ThePittman
Well these two have fought before and with the help of X-Force and the best that he could do was to poke him in the eye which Jugs healed back in seconds. Shatterstar on his best day couldn't do any real damage to Jugs.

complexbrother
Hulk wins easily and quickly.

galan7777777
Originally posted by complexbrother
Hulk wins easily and quickly. agreed, shatterstar just couldnt do enough damage to kill hulk

Rols
All Shatterstar would do is pissed Hulk even more and thats a very, very bad/worst thing you could do against him....

ThePittman
All it would come down to is "Hulk Smash puny man with toothpicks!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.