Colossus and Current Thing vs. Immortal Hercules (his strongest Incarnation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the team of the two.... have to stop a very angry Immortal Hercules....

who wins ?

friendship doesnt count here...

golem370
Hercules 9/10

Betageuze
why Herc ?

Colossus is able to go a round with Classic Juggs

Thing.. has very much fighting experience (like Herc).. fought numerous times the Hulk...

Jyppe
Both are mid 100 class brawlers. Hercules is high 100 class brawler.. I'm not so sure about Herc's durability, but from what I understood in the Wolv vs Herc thread, Wolverine would be able to slice 'n dice Herc.. More durable than Colossus?

Hercules is better fighter than Colossus or Thing, but something tells me the fight wouldn't be curbstomp, What do others reply?

Grimm22
Hmm, I think the duo could KO Herc erm

Of course they will be walking away with their bruises yes

juggernaut66666
Nah it is almost impossible to KO immortal Herc

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah it is almost impossible to KO immortal Herc

Eh I still say they can manage 6/10 erm

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm, I think the duo could KO Herc erm

Of course they will be walking away with their bruises yes

Grimm thinks the Thing could win?!

WOAH!

That's almost as surprising as Capt it up saying Wolverine would take a majority.

*sigh*

Immortal Hercules takes this.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer

WOAH!

That's almost as surprising as Capt it up saying Wolverine would take a majority.

*sigh*

laughing

Grimm22

WOAH!

*sigh*

Hey! eek!

Im not saying Ben would win on his own no

I only say the duo would take the slight majority here because they are both low 100 class and I think their teamwork could pull off the slight majority.

Oh and by the way, dont EVER compare me to Capt again! mad

Soujaboy
The duo loses. Herc is just too physically powerful to be defeated by a lower class lv 100 character and a mid to low lv 100 character.

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hey! eek!

Im not saying Ben would win on his own no

I only say the duo would take the slight majority here because they are both low 100 class and I think their teamwork could pull off the slight majority.

Oh and by the way, dont EVER compare me to Capt again! mad

Hercules' strength is a parallel to Thor's; the only reason Thor is Hercules' superior is because of versatility and magic.

Colossus and Thing could certainly not take Thor in a hand to hand fight. They certainly can not take Hercules.

galan7777777
thunder clap, herc wins without ever touching the duo

Soujaboy
Hercules' strength is a parallel to Thor's; the only reason Thor is Hercules' superior is because of versatility and magic.

Colossus and Thing could certainly not take Thor in a hand to hand fight. They certainly can not take Hercules.

Cosigned

The Fake Macoy
I can't say I know very much about Immortal Herc, since I've only read comics with the mortal version (which explains why he sucked so much then), but if he's equal to thor physically he probably can take out the duo.

MJOILNIR
The real deal Hercules dragged the entire city of Manhattan(sp?) with a giant chain. He has also dragged a shield heli-carrier. Not really debating on the fight but Immortal Herc was a pure beast. I couldent even begin to imagine the weight of a city that size......

MJOILNIR
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=050628041014&q=Hercules

Now that is awsome....

batdude123
Immortal Herc ftw!!!

golem370
He a better fighter stronger more experienced faster just as durable as both of them combined. He is a superior athlete

Whittdawg92
this is overkill at it's worst.

lilnutta12
herc has gone head to head with hulk - oughnslaught post epic

can thing do that - he has never beat hulk - find out on leaders lair

colossus is under rated but cant match with herc - there boat has gone to deep. - got that phrase of t.v just a min ago

hunbu04
Hercules crushed both thing and colossus with ease

King KAM
all i see is a bunch of rocks on the ground and some shrapnel everywhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.