thor, savage hulk, classic juggs, and herc v.s. The Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok all these beings are transported to a distant planet half the size of earth, they cannot leave that planet at all untill the fight is over, this prevents them from throwing one another into space.......

team 1:
thor- isnt king thor, but he does possess his hammer and his strength belt putting him in the 200 ton + range
savage hulk- this is an enraged hulk that will only attack champion
classic juggs- the best version of juggernaut and all the invulnerity he possesses
hercules-this is herc at his best

team 2:
now before you say that team 1 will win no problem remember who they are fighting, the champion is the physically strongest being in the universe, his strength, durability, stamina are all UNLIMITED and for this fight he will have his power gem (which cannot be taken from him), and he is the only being to have ever destroyed an entire planet with a single punch.......this is an all out slugfest, ive got my money on the champion, what do u think?

and for an added twist, all of their speed has been reduced to hulks level so that speed will not play a factor in who wins only strength will

galan7777777
remember that the champion has already beaten most of team 1, and beings such as gladiator, beta ray bill, surfer, warlock, sasquatch, thing, etc, individually.......but can team 1 beat him together?

galan7777777
hm....

lilnutta12
well let me think - power gem = idea of infite gauntlet = idea of thanos = win

even if you ignore the above he wins whatsoever

hes beat warlcok who can the beat the team 1 - majority - 7/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by lilnutta12
well let me think - power gem = idea of infite gauntlet = idea of thanos = win

even if you ignore the above he wins whatsoever

hes beat warlcok who can the beat the team 1 - majority - 7/10 agreed, i dont think champion can be beaten by physical force

hulkrulz
Savage Hulk would fight him alone to distract him, champion would keep pissin the hulk off and then bye bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.