Odin, Surtur, & Ymir (vs) Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
These three vs a non starving Galactus

who wins?

juggernaut66666
50% of his power or 100%??? imean galactus

galan7777777
it should have been odin vs galactus because thats who it will come donw to.......and even though odin is a badass i dont think he can match the power of the cosmos possessed by galactus

MJOILNIR
That would be a helluva fight to see, wow. It depends on galans power level at the time. Two 1000 feet tall skyfather level elementals and THE skyfather Odin. Id say the collateral damage would horrendous.

Rols
You think this fight would destroy half the universe? I'd think so..

Mider999
galactus should smack these guys down and not have a prob of course marvel wouldnt do that they dont get the mechanics of one of there most powerful being if they do they dont use it to full potential sept a few times.

Rols
Yeah he'd be able to take this 3 skyfathers out..

Darth_Erebus
Big G, easily

lilnutta12
big G wets himself in laughter - his piss then drops on ymir and surtur which burns them apart

he coughs and blows away odin devil shifty

celestialdemon
Galactus. Skyfathers are strong but not THAT strong.

guy222
good battle, big g wins

if he's weak...odin and surtur ftw

Utrigita
Galactus ftw

Bentley
Galactus in a stomp.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Galan007
it should have been odin vs galactus because thats who it will come donw to.......and even though odin is a badass i dont think he can match the power of the cosmos possessed by galactus

Comparing this to recent posts it's like you are 2 different persons laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.