Wolverine vs. Red Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
w0Lv3rIn3 15 d@ G0d 0F th3 MuLt1vER53!!!!1111 h3 cAn PawN5 3v3ry1!!!

bigbran
ide say wolverine....

but im banned for argueing for him.

General Kon-El
Wolverine is omega level...

Soljer
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Wolverine is omega level...

He can exist as pure bad-assery energy. It's the new part of the electromagnetic spectrum. Bad-assery energy is both ABOVE Gamma frequencies, and BELOW radio. Simultaneously. That's just how bad ass it is.

General Kon-El
You should have seen WOlverine Prime! He was beyond omega level. I mean he had energy/matter manipulating powers so vast that while he fought Galactus in Bullshit Comics Issue 69 that he turned Galan's power cosmic into gravy.

bigbran
You should have seen WOlverine Prime! He was beyond omega level. I mean he had energy/matter manipulating powers so vast that while he fought Galactus in Bullshit Comics Issue 69 that he turned Galan's power cosmic into gravy. a wolverine lover we got here.
actaully wolves was jobbing in that fight. if he wasnt he would hve finished him in one swipe.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
a wolverine lover we got here.
actaully wolves was jobbing in that fight. if he wasnt he would hve finished him in one swipe.

Damn right. Wolverine doesn't need gravy. He survives on pure bad-assery!

General Kon-El
Remember in that one issure where Galactus made Wolverine a herald? He granted Wolverine flight, Power Cosmic, and enhanced abilities?!?! That was the The Wolverine Quest series of comic books where he went to unite the Infinity Gauntlet.

bigbran
did you see when they ret conned, when wolverine sliced the multiverse in half?

bigbran
Remember in that one issure where Galactus made Wolverine a herald? He granted Wolverine flight, Power Cosmic, and enhanced abilities?!?! That was the The Wolverine Quest series of comic books where he went to unite the Infinity Gauntlet. didnt he put down galactus in that one?
no wait, that was before he got cosmic power.

bigbran
w0Lv3rIn3 15 d@ G0d 0F th3 MuLt1vER53!!!!1111 h3 cAn PawN5 3v3ry1!!! you better have not made this bone claws...
if you did supes has even less of chance.

General Kon-El
did you see when they ret conned, when wolverine sliced the multiverse in half? Nope! Which issue was that? Did you know Wolverine's powers are derived from the sun? Like Superman? He is also vulnerable to magic and kryptonite.

General Kon-El
you better have not made this bone claws...
if you did supes has even less of chance. he can manipulate all matter remember? He can make his adamantium skeleton bone if he wants

bigbran
he can manipulate all matter remember? He can make his adamantium skeleton bone if he wants well then supes is boned!

Soljer
Nope! Which issue was that? Did you know Wolverine's powers are derived from the sun? Like Superman? He is also vulnerable to magic and kryptonite.

What? You ****ing superman fanboy! Wolverine is INVULNERABLE!

He treats krptonite like pop rocks.

galan7777777
didnt he put down galactus in that one?
no wait, that was before he got cosmic power. these wolverine versus threads are getting old, and i dont see how this can be used as an argument, he was given this power by galactus, its not his own, if ure gonna use that argument, then use also must use the time where supes was made a herald of galactus also.....but superman red would beat him easily

General Kon-El
Oh im sorry i got Sabretooth and Wolverine messed up. But let's not forget Wolverine is from planet Apokolips. He was Darkseid's father!

Soljer
Oh im sorry i got Sabretooth and Wolverine messed up. But let's not forget Wolverine is from planet Apokolips. He was Darkseid's father!

AND his mother, don't forget. Wolverine impregnated himself with pure bad-ass-juice.

General Kon-El
Wow, so he truly is beyond the Living Tribunal. Evn the LT can't do that

bigbran
Oh im sorry i got Sabretooth and Wolverine messed up. But let's not forget Wolverine is from planet Apokolips. He was Darkseid's father! laughing laughing

Accel
Yeah, I gotta say the Wolverine fanboys jokes are getting reeeeaallly old at this point.

General Kon-El
your mom's getting old at this point

galan7777777
your mom's getting old at this point good one dude, that was funny!

galan7777777
Originally posted by Accel
Yeah, I gotta say the Wolverine fanboys jokes are getting reeeeaallly old at this point. i completely agree

Accel
your mom's getting old at this point
Uuuuuuuuhhhh-huh... barker

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Accel
Uuuuuuuuhhhh-huh... barker no hard feelings to your mom and you, smile i love you

lilnutta12
wolverine = aunt may = meaning of space = before space = no one to beat him

Jyppe
Maturity -5 Intelligence - 100 no expression
People should be banned for writing Wolverine's name wrong.. The again.. Nearly all of KMC would be banned (Including me). Yes, even the ones who don't visit Comic book section.

I think nearly everyone here have mocked Wolverine/Wolverine's fans somehow. cool

General Kon-El
Wolverine's name is spelled wrong? How should it be spelled? confused

Accel
smile i love you
*backs away slowly*

Soljer
I agree that they are getting old. That said, it isn't gonna stop me from participating in them. Just gonna stop me from creating them. smile.

Jyppe
w0Lv3rIn3 15 d@ G0d 0F th3 MuLt1vER53!!!!1111 h3 cAn PawN5 3v3ry1!!!

cool Bearverine wouldn't accept it. (Thou shalt not missspell name of thou Lordth)

General Kon-El
oh im sorry, i love you too

DigiMark007
Wow. Spite and a half. Don't do this again.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.