You versus Silver Surfer, Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
U pick a street-leveler. 1 from DC, 1 from Marvel that are chosen to be Heralds of Galactus....However they only have 1 week to prepare themselves to battle, and learn their new abilities. Abilities stack though so say you pick Pyro, he'd transform into a firelord type character. But use your imagination and create good Heralds

criteria
non omega-level mutants
no time-travelers
no reality-changing
no super types (Sentry, Thor)(Black Adam, Wonder Woman

do u think u could defeat them

this is Clark and Norrin at their purest non-contaminated form not the god-like entities fanboys know n love

Darth Martin
Deathstroke and Black Panther

bigbran
bone claws wolverine... oh no omegas!!
oh well. bone claws wolverine, and batman.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by bigbran
bone claws wolverine... oh no omegas!!
oh well. bone claws wolverine, and batman. no reality-changing mad evil face

Darth Martin
Deathstroke and Black Panther or Cap and Bats.

Blair Wind
Invisible Woman shifty

rotiart
Captain America and Batman. Merge to Become.. CapMan!!!

bigbran
Originally posted by General Kon-El
no reality-changing mad evil face laughing laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deathstroke and Black Panther or Cap and Bats.

Nah...I mean, they're great, but I would pick someone that has to be constantly creative with their powers.

I'm not sure who, I just think that someone who is REALLY creative with the power cosmic would be more of a threat than someone who is just a great strategiest/tactician.

bigbran
thanos and darkseid.....

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Soljer
Nah...I mean, they're great, but I would pick someone that has to be constantly creative with their powers.

I'm not sure who, I just think that someone who is REALLY creative with the power cosmic would be more of a threat than someone who is just a great strategiest/tactician. Your saying DS doesn't have Raw Power?!?!?!?!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Plastic man and Spiderman Would be perfect to be Galactus's Heralds. Thier abilities amped to Cosmic Lvls would make them Perfect. One would be so indestructible and one would be so fast. His SPider sense augmented by the power cosmic would make him unable to be touched or even beaten. These two would rule.

Blair Wind
I still think Invisible Woman would be awesome...considering its already been done, just with Johnny erm

oh and from DC?? Ill take me....ummmm.....Beast Boy??
nah Ill take
Raven evil face

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Your saying DS doesn't have Raw Power?!?!?!?!

I didn't say he wasn't a powerful street leveller, I just said That I would prefer someone who constantly has to be creative with their power.

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I still think Invisible Woman would be awesome...considering its already been done, just with Johnny erm

oh and from DC?? Ill take me....ummmm.....Beast Boy??

Raven evil face

Invisible Man rocked balls.

rotiart
Howsabout Nova with the World Mind amped by the power cosmic... so that he doesn't risk going insane...

Captain America.. pulls a goku... Super Jobbaman x 10000000

Darth Martin
I didn't say he wasn't a powerful street leveller, I just said That I would prefer someone who constantly has to be creative with their power. wink

Sin I AM

I'm not sure who, I just think that someone who is REALLY creative with the power cosmic would be more of a threat than someone who is just a great strategiest/tactician.

Co-sign thats why I said no omegas, because people tend to confuse "potential" for greatness, with greatness.

I'd chose Storm...imagine her powers on a cosmic scale

solar storms would destroy galaxies
create black holes
meteor showers
solar flares
class 100+ strength
superhuman endurance durability
light speed

light speed

Soljer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Co-sign thats why I said no omegas, because people tend to confuse "potential" for greatness, with greatness.

I'd chose Storm...imagine her powers on a cosmic scale

solar storms would destroy galaxies
create black holes
meteor showers
solar flares
class 100+ strength
superhuman endurance durability
light speed

light speed

The surfer can already pretty much match all that... wink.

EDIT: Oh, also...hasn't storm been theorized to be an omega?

I mean, hell, if you can use Storm, imagine Gambit (New Sun) with the power cosmic! eek!

MJOILNIR
The surfer can already pretty much match all that... wink.
Man your ready to start arguing with a woman laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Hmmmmmm..................mayb your right.

Pyslocke her TK x 100
her Psi-Blade would materialize a slice thru dimensions

and Bats MASTER STRATEGIST he'd show Norrin things he never dreamed of foing with his powers

Reed Richards....need I say more

MJOILNIR
Blackbolt would make a awsome herald. His powers amped by galactus sounds awsome. Equinox(generates and controls fire and cold) would be very cool.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He said street lvl toons. I.E. Batman, Mr. Fantastic, Psylock,

Priest
Batman and Doom

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
Batman and Doom

Doom!

Hell, he wouldn't even need the power cosmic, he uses the week that the other guys are herald-training, and simply preps the hell out of Superman and Surfer.

Doom takes this on his own. A weeks prep? Yeah. He got it in the bag.

rotiart
CHRIST!!!! Doom with power cosmic..... Doom goes on to devour the devourer.

I remember a what if where Thor gained the power cosmic from galactus....

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
CHRIST!!!! Doom with power cosmic..... Doom goes on to devour the devourer.

I remember a what if where Thor gained the power cosmic from galactus....

Doom did it WITHOUT cosmic awareness and power. Imagine how easy he'd manage WITH it? smile.

Woah! Really? I mean, about Thor? I've never read that one. Sounds interesting!

darthgoober
Sage and Lex Luthor

rotiart
Eh. It was a What If? Recently I think there were 6 what Ifs. In this one Galactus goes to Asgard to devour it. Thor becomes a herald... and gives up his hammer. At the end he gets his hammer back, and marvels at just how much stronger he is with the cosmic power AND his hammer... but nothing is really shown... He just said he was stronger.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eh. It was a What If? Recently I think there were 6 what Ifs. In this one Galactus goes to Asgard to devour it. Thor becomes a herald... and gives up his hammer. At the end he gets his hammer back, and marvels at just how much stronger he is with the cosmic power AND his hammer... but nothing is really shown... He just said he was stronger.

Didn't Beta Ray bill have the power cosmic mixed with asgardian power?

rotiart
Never heard of that one.

Broly92
Deadpool and Bullseye

bigbran
2 psycos!!Originally posted by Broly92
Deadpool and Bullseye

Broly92
2 psycos!!
You and your MOM

rotiart
The Hulk!!! he could shoot gamma beams, and fly, and run faster than light.. .and his power cosmic would amp him up beyond anyone!!!! :P

hehe... things have been different since Superchangeling left huh... :P

bigbran
The Hulk!!! he could shoot gamma beams, and fly, and run faster than light.. .and his power cosmic would amp him up beyond anyone!!!! :P

hehe... things have been different since Superchangeling left huh... :P umm he already has that!! good try though.
and we do need another raging fanboy, when is superchangeling going to make a sock?

hulkrulz
I'd beat them down with cosmic lvl powers

bigbran
Originally posted by hulkrulz
I'd beat them down with cosmic lvl powers so would i, and then ide have sex with lois!

The Fake Macoy
Umm... doesn't the first post say they need to be street level?

bigbran
doesnt matter, every thread goes off topic.

badabing
Batman and Captain America.

Apolloknight
Multiple Man and Forge.

bigbran
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Multiple Man and Forge. then that would be alotof man, and the maker!

rotiart
so would i, and then ide have sex with lois!

Superman can is a planet buster... what kind of force do you think he exerts... and do you really think you could match that kind of force... laughing

kgkg
All depends on how much power Big G gives.

just look at Nova.......

Tassadar
Deadpool and Raven

Soljer
Deadpool!! eek!!

Imagine a character who is ALREADY aware of the fourth wall, with cosmic awareness! I don't give a SHIT who he'd beat, he would be the coolest herald ever smile.

bigbran
Superman can is a planet buster... what kind of force do you think he exerts... and do you really think you could match that kind of force... laughing hit him right in the ball sack, and then say he looks gay!

Soljer
hit him right in the ball sack, and then say he looks gay!

I think that he was talking about sleeping with lois, rather than fighting clark.

Hitting Superman in the ball sack isn't gonna get Lois to the big O.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Multiple Man

Thas actually a good idea. Imagine a herald with all the general Power Cosmic powers, but his unique power is making more of himself with the same amounts of power. Dude no expression Hed rock almost anyones world and he can already make like 1,000 dupes....no expression

Apolloknight
then that would be alotof man, and the maker!

Could you imagine, a thousand multiples of Jamie with the power cosmic and cosmic awareness, they could scour the cosmos and find planets faster then any other herald. Forge would have the power to rearrange entire Space Armadas at will, he would be able to manipulate the entirety of a planets technology at will, not to mention the power cosmic.

complexbrother
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/bishop3.jpg

imagin bishop's powers and abilities amped to a cosmic level.

complexbrother
or mabt even

http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/ghost-rider2.jpg

imagine him amped up to cosmic levels.

charlemagne9746
just give Jimmy Olsen and Mary Jane the power cosmic...lol...nah....my picks are...Joker...and Deadpool. Magneto might be pretty awesome. If i could pick outside of Marvel and DC...i'd say Alucard....that would be a hell of a Herald..lol

I wonder what Joker would do with those powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.