A punch from Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
ok, how would one punch from superman affect these characters?

wolverine
hulk
silver surfer
thor
doctor doom
thing
reed richards
depowered tyrant
mangog
deadpool
sentry
colossus
extremis iron man
pitt
venom
genis
adam warlock
morg
hercules
mister sinister
juggernaut
maestro hulk
mindless hulk
gladiator
odin
blob

i might add some more later.

ok heres the dealio.
superman flys at them at the speed of sound, from a mile away. he must connect with them. he gets one punch.
they stand in a giant sand pit, so they can be measured, at how far they go.
the people get no sheilds, they just stand there, expecting to be hit, so they are not caught off guard.

galan7777777
he could at least move all of em back, but if juggs was leaning forward at all then supes couldnt move him.........and u might wanna add "the blob" 2 ure list, he's supposed 2 be unmovable

Soljer
Originally posted by galan7777777
he could at least move all of em back, but if juggs was leaning forward at all then supes couldnt move him.........and u might wanna add "the blob" 2 ure list, he's supposed 2 be unmovable

Are you joking? Odin wouldn't even acknowledge Superman as a threat.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soljer
Are you joking? Odin wouldn't even acknowledge Superman as a threat. i didnt c odin on there at first, but i agree with u on that 1

Priest
Tyrant, Odin, mangog,and classic Juggernaut would be the only guys that wont be effected buy superman's punch.
Silver surfer and Genis, and sentry would be knocked back. But they can take a lot more punishment then supermans punch.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Priest
Tyrant, Odin, mangog,and classic Juggernaut would be the only guys that wont be effected buy superman's punch.
Silver surfer and Genis, and sentry would be knocked back. But they can take a lot more punishment then supermans punch. i agree with odin and juggs, but the terms on this thread state that none of the ones he's punching get shields or anything, so i still think he could know the rest of em back a little bit

Priest
Tyrant and mangog are skyfather level at least. superman is nothing to a skyfather.

Dinalfos
If caught off guard, pretty much all of them are, at the very least, knocked back. If not, then many of them can take it.

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
i agree with odin and juggs, but the terms on this thread state that none of the ones he's punching get shields or anything, so i still think he could know the rest of em back a little bit have you seen tyrant fight the team?
this guy is amazing. he also over odin.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
If caught off guard, pretty much all of them are, at the very least, knocked back. If not, then many of them can take it.

The original poster specifically says that they aren't caught off guard.

Odin MIGHT be tickled by the mach-1 super punch. Maybe.

Deadpool, on the other hand, wouldn't be knocked back AT ALL.

Super-man would simply go THROUGH him, turning Deadpool into a puddle, from which Wade recovers, while making a remark about the same thing happening X number of issues ago.

bigbran
cough*wolverine will be dead*cough

Dinalfos
The original poster specifically says that they aren't caught off guard.

Odin MIGHT be tickled by the mach-1 super punch. Maybe.

Deadpool, on the other hand, wouldn't be knocked back AT ALL.

Super-man would simply go THROUGH him, turning Deadpool into a puddle, from which Wade recovers, while making a remark about the same thing happening X number of issues ago.

I know he said it, but I was just pointing out the difference.

bigbran
does anyone have an opinion?

Deathstroke
Wolverine's skeleton gets punched out of his skin.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Wolverine's skeleton gets punched out of his skin. agreed

bigbran
Wolverine's skeleton gets punched out of his skin. ya.

Juntai
If Supes cut loose and swung full power, most of these characters would die, some would live, but would definately be reeling from the blow.

bigbran
tyrant would be unaffected.
odin, might feel it.
mangog, moves back.
hulk gets his neck snapped.
m hulk gets koed.
wolverine dies.

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
If Supes cut loose and swung full power, most of these characters would die, some would live, but would definately be reeling from the blow.

i would say these guys die:
doctor doom
thing
reed richards
colossus
extremis iron man
pitt
venom
adam warlock
ironman
blob

nvrbeenwthagirl
Iron Man would die. The Punch would crush the armor suit and the man inside as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
i would say these guys die:
doctor doom
thing
reed richards
colossus
extremis iron man
pitt
venom
adam warlock
morg
blob

MOrg is not going to die. MOrg can beat Superman in an all out fight.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Iron Man would die. The Punch would crush the armor suit and the man inside as well.
oh yea, missed him.
edit

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
MOrg is not going to die. MOrg can beat Superman in an all out fight.
missed him too sad

bigbran
bump.

Psyquis52
Pitt would not die. No freaking way.

Grimm22
Based on Supes holding back....

wolverine - Dead yes

hulk - Hurt

silver surfer - hurt, but nothing serious

thor - ^Same^

doctor doom - Dazed but fine

thing - Severely injured

reed richards - Absorbs the punch

deadpool - Is a puddle, but heals back

sentry - hurt but nothing serious

colossus - Severely injured

extremis iron man - hurt but not KO'ed no

pitt - is fine

venom - dead

genis - fine

adam warlock - dazed

hercules - hurt, nothing serious

mister sinister - heals

juggernaut - Current- Dead Dead Dead
Classic - Fine

maestro hulk - Fine

mindless hulk - Fine

gladiator - Hurt but nothing serious

odin - fine

blob - dead dead dead

celestialdemon
hulk
silver surfer
thor
sentry
pitt
genis
adam warlock
morg
hercules
maestro hulk
mindless hulk
gladiator

These guys get hurt and thrown back but survive

mangog
juggernaut

These two get pushed back a little. No real damage.

odin
depowered tyrant

These two barely acknowlege the punch.

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22

wolverine - Dead yes

hulk - Hurt

thor - ^Same^

thing - Severely injured

pitt - is fine

venom - dead

genis - fine

adam warlock - dazed

mister sinister - heals

Classic - Fine

maestro hulk - Fine

mindless hulk - Fine

odin - fine

blob - dead dead dead tyrant?

What If...

lft4ded
Blob may be unmovable to Colossus but the Class 100's toss him around like a softball and at the speed of sound Supe's will do the same.

MARCMAN
I'd have to recalculate for a punch at the speed of sound but I once calculated that a punch at the speed of light would hit with 153,000,000 tons of force depending on the resistance the target would offer

bigbran
comics dont follow that logic!!

MARCMAN
oh yeah i forgot that with comic you have to suspend logic and just enjoy the show

charlemagne9746
if this was pre-crisis Supes....i'm sure Juggy is going to another continent....and I think Odin and Mangog are gonna get knocked back a few hundred feet....and Tyrant...hard to say....i'm sure he's gonna stumble.

What If...
erm

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
cough*wolverine will be dead*cough
again you show your lack of knowledge in wolverines abilites.

why would wolverine die from a singel punch when other just as strong as superman have failed

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
again you show your lack of knowledge in wolverines abilites.

why would wolverine die from a singel punch when other just as strong as superman have failed as strong as superman? who?

capt it up
as strong as superman? who?
hulks up there. so is wendigo in his most powerful form and others

capt it up
also why would one punch form superman kill wolverine can u give a good reason? it not as if his one punch would even scratch adamatium.

bigbran
hulks up there. so is wendigo in his most powerful form and others yes im quite sure they can push planets, and turn the endless wheels of magedon.

batdude123
hulks up there. so is wendigo in his most powerful form and others

When has Wolverine taken a hit from Mauvis? confused

bigbran
also why would one punch form superman kill wolverine can u give a good reason? it not as if his one punch would even scratch adamatium. just joking, if you notice the cough, cough, and wonder man squashed ultrons head.(i think it was secondary adamamtium, but still!)

capt it up
yes im quite sure they can push planets, and turn the endless wheels of magedon.
pushing plants is more that fact that he can fly. if hulk could fly i would not be suprized if he could push a planet and smae with wendigo who was more poweful then the gods. Hulk rivals thor in strength and at times is even stronger and I in pritty sure thor has pushed a planet before.

Wolverine has also taken punches from gladeator who is just as strong as superman hell he is marvel superman

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
When has Wolverine taken a hit from Mauvis? confused
hmmm here one time

capt it up
just joking, if you notice the cough, cough, and wonder man squashed ultrons head.(i think it was secondary adamamtium, but still!)
yet u said it a few times on this threa dwith out the cough cough. also secondary adamatium is not indestructable.

bigbran
pushing plants is more that fact that he can fly. if hulk could fly i would not be suprized if he could push a planet and smae with wendigo who was more poweful then the gods. Hulk rivals thor in strength and at times is even stronger and I in pritty sure thor has pushed a planet before.

Wolverine has also taken punches from gladeator who is just as strong as superman hell he is marvel superman glads is a jobber. thor has lifted the weight of the world, if not close.
hulk hasnt lifted the weight of the planet, it is certain that if thor fought hulk smart, he would waste him.

bigbran
yet u said it a few times on this threa dwith out the cough cough. also secondary adamatium is not indestructable. i know thor has crushed the secondary adamantium ultrons.
and like i said, im not sure if it was secondary or not.

capt it up
glads is a jobber. thor has lifted the weight of the world, if not close.
hulk hasnt lifted the weight of the planet, it is certain that if thor fought hulk smart, he would waste him.
again the fact is thor has used strength against strength vs hulk and hulk prove the stronger.

glad jobbs? is that ur excuse? He still just as strong as superman.

so were is ur evidence that wolverine would even be KO from a hit by superman let a lone die.

capt it up
i know thor has crushed the secondary adamantium ultrons.
and like i said, im not sure if it was secondary or not.
it was secondary adamatium. primary is indestructable.

bigbran
again the fact is thor has used strength against strength vs hulk and hulk prove the stronger.

glad jobbs? is that ur excuse? He still just as strong as superman.

so were is ur evidence that wolverine would even be KO from a hit by superman let a lone die. i said it is certain thor would win, i didnt say about strength.
look if glads wasnt a jobber he wouldnt be taken down so many times.
champ can crush planets under his fists, but gets taken down by she-hulk, gets his ribs broken by thing. thats a jobber, and glads isnt too far behind.
there is way to much evidence to prove supes can ko wolves!!

bigbran
it was secondary adamatium. primary is indestructable. indestructable to earthers.
cosmic forces like galactus would break it.

capt it up
i said it is certain thor would win, i didnt say about strength.
look if glads wasnt a jobber he wouldnt be taken down so many times.
champ can crush planets under his fists, but gets taken down by she-hulk, gets his ribs broken by thing. thats a jobber, and glads isnt too far behind.
there is way to much evidence to prove supes can ko wolves!!
this is absolutly no evidence that suggest supes one punch will KO wolverine let a lone kill him.

You excuse for glad is he jubbs wow nice excuse. To bad in the issue I revearing to he eaisliy takes down the whole x-men team with out trying.

yes so if thor is as storng as superman then it svae to assume that wendigo and hulk are as well.

capt it up
indestructable to earthers.
cosmic forces like galactus would break it.
no it indestructable unless you damage in a moleculer level which supes punch can not do.

bigbran
this is absolutly no evidence that suggest supes one punch will KO wolverine let a lone kill him.

You excuse for glad is he jubbs wow nice excuse. To bad in the issue I revearing to he eaisliy takes down the whole x-men team with out trying.

yes so if thor is as storng as superman then it svae to assume that wendigo and hulk are as well. cant respond to the first line(its too redicules)

nice excuse? and he truley is a jobber, theres nothing else to say.
and unless we see some proof, in a book that hes on a superman level, we cant put him there. but in the forums, we know, hes close.
tell me what glads best showing was? and superman will top it.

i dont know, and thor is also able to fight with supes because of his magic hammer, you know supermans weakness.

Mider999
when he fought black adam didnt he said the punch i was gonna give you would have cracked the moon in half, the best incarnation of supes not holding back is red son.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
when he fought black adam didnt he said the punch i was gonna give you would have cracked the moon in half, the best incarnation of supes not holding back is red son. he also puched wonder woman halfway across the solar system. there is no way wolverine, isnt going to be koed.

What If...
Does anyone else hate cap it up?

MattDay
cap his ass lol, superman will make the majority move, fall, shudder, flinch, scream or die out of that list, who does what out of my descriptions is arguable.

Grimm22
If supes isnt holding anything back, Adamantium with shatter with ease yes

sexyking

wolverine - Dead yes

hulk - Hurt

thor - ^Same^

thing - Severely injured

pitt - is fine

venom - dead

genis - fine

adam warlock - dazed

mister sinister - heals

Classic - Fine

maestro hulk - Fine

mindless hulk - Fine

odin - fine

blob - dead dead dead

laughing Now your just been bias the thing for sure would die so would half of the people you stated.

Juntai
If Supes put a full force hit on Wolverine, he would be unconscious, WITHOUT DOUBT. Supes can punch 100 tonners across the solar system. Just because Logan only flies 5 feet when Hulk hits him, doesn't mean he can take a punch from Superman.

Btw, Gladiator is strong, but he's far from Supes, especially in issue to issue showings.

MattDay
yeah i noticed gladiators up and down showings, he needs better writing before I say he's properly in superman's tier, although no doubt he is when he is written to potential

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MattDay
yeah i noticed gladiators up and down showings, he needs better writing before I say he's properly in superman's tier, although no doubt he is when he is written to potential
he is pretty strong he destroyed planets with 2 or 3 blows

Lucid Lui
Gladiator has some of the best durability feats of his tier in Marvel. The punch will knock him back, but it'll take a hell of alot more than that to KO him.

MattDay
no doubt lucid, totally agree

Sam Z
ok, how would one punch from superman affect these characters?

wolverine
hulk
silver surfer
thor
doctor doom
thing
reed richards
depowered tyrant
mangog
deadpool
sentry
colossus
extremis iron man
pitt
venom
genis
adam warlock
morg
hercules
mister sinister
juggernaut
maestro hulk
mindless hulk
gladiator
odin
blob

i might add some more later.

ok heres the dealio.
superman flys at them at the speed of sound, from a mile away. he must connect with them. he gets one punch.
the people get no sheilds, they just stand there, expecting to be hit, so they are not caught off guard.

I think Supes punch is a bit overrated. What makes you think his punch is harder than Juggernauts for ezample?

Juntai
Originally posted by Sam Z
I think Supes punch is a bit overrated. What makes you think his punch is harder than Juggernauts for ezample? Because his lifting and punching feats outweigh Juggs'.

olympian
I think Supes punch is a bit overrated. What makes you think his punch is harder than Juggernauts for ezample?

. . .

Because his lifting and punching feats outweigh Juggs'.

Full circle again.

So we are back to characters with no lifting feats as being < than characters with lifting feats (but that oh, happen to have done equally as good against other top tiers)?

Hercules >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Doomsday.

The top tier guys wont be "killed" with a Superman punch by any means. Some wont even be knocked out. The ones above, even less.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
. . .

Full circle again.

So we are back to characters with no lifting feats as being < than characters with lifting feats (but that oh, happen to have done equally as good against other top tiers)?

Hercules >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Doomsday.

Top tier and above arent definatly "killed" by any means with a Superman punch. Some wont even be knocked out.

I know you are soooooo kidding about that Herculese Doomsday thing right? Please tell me you are kidding. Doomsday could Mop the floor with Herculese, and then go on to clean the kitchen with the Hulk and polish the car with Thor. Doomsday mops the floor with the JLA.

olympian
Im following Juntai`s logic. Former Who-Kid? logic.

"It doesnt matter if a character has done well against other top tiers. If he doesnt have any lifting feats of worth, hes not as strong".

Therefore: Hercules >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Doomsday.

Grimm22
Originally posted by sexyking
laughing Now your just been bias the thing for sure would die so would half of the people you stated.

Note at the top I said he was holding back wink

A full punch from Supes would destroy Ben's body yes

But his spirit would live on big grin

Juntai
Im following Juntai`s logic. Former Who-Kid? logic.

"It doesnt matter if a character has done well against other top tiers. If he doesnt have any lifting feats of worth, hes not as strong".

Therefore: Hercules >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Doomsday. I never said that, nor implied.
Don't put words in my mouth or thoughts in my head. wink

sexyking
Note at the top I said he was holding back wink

A full punch from Supes would destroy Ben's body yes

But his spirit would live on big grin

Lol he would go to heaven and then the fantastic four would go there to get him back. Happy Dance

olympian
I never said that, nor implied.
Don't put words in my mouth or thoughts in my head. wink

wink

Because his lifting and punching feats outweigh Juggs'.

I wouldnt dream of it, Juntai.

Grimm22
Originally posted by sexyking
Lol he would go to heaven and then the fantastic four would go there to get him back. Happy Dance

Wow someone else reads FF here eek!

Thats new stick out tongue

ThePittman

Grimm22

ThePittman
Is this holding back or full force? :confued:

Either way Wolverine dies Well it said that he hits them at the speed of sound and not light speed and I think with one hit that Wolverine could still live through it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well it said that he hits them at the speed of sound and not light speed and I think with one hit that Wolverine could still live through it.

No no

A hit that would KO Colossus or Thing should kill Wolverine no expression

Deathstroke
if superman punched wolverine so hard that his skeleton flew out of his skin would he regenerate around his skeleton or where his skin was? shifty

MattDay
yeah wolverine still has that human mind thing, although his adamantium will hold he wont

Dinalfos
if superman punched wolverine so hard that his skeleton flew out of his skin would he regenerate around his skeleton or where his skin was? shifty

If his skeleton flies out of his skin, then, technically, his skin flies off his skeleton. Meaning that he heals around his skeleton.

Deathstroke
makes sense

complexbrother
his fist just sinks into Reed Richards.

Grimm22
If his skeleton flies out of his skin, then, technically, his skin flies off his skeleton. Meaning that he heals around his skeleton.

Wolverine cant heal from a skelaton no

That showing in Wolverine, is going to be reconned, it was already announced yes

ThePittman
Well considering that no physical hit no matter how fast would remove a skeleton from the body so his body would still be intact minus a chest leg or what ever and from what I know of Wolverine he could heal back from that damage.

Grimm22
Well considering that no physical hit no matter how fast would remove a skeleton from the body so his body would still be intact minus a chest leg or what ever and from what I know of Wolverine he could heal back from that damage.

A full punch from Supes would melt Wolverine laughing

ThePittman

Grimm22

ThePittman

Sin I AM
wolverine - DIES
hulk - GETS KNOCKED BACK
silver surfer - SHRUGS IT OFF
thor - GETS KNOCKED BACK
doctor doom - DIES
thing - PUTS HIM IN A COMA
reed richards - DEVELOPES A SUIT THAT ABSORBS THE IMPACT B4 SUPES IS ABLE TO HIT HIM, N IF HE DOESNT HAVE TIME HE TAKES THE HIT AND STILL SURVIVES
depowered tyrant - STUMBLES
mangog - LAUGHS
deadpool- SUPES GOES THRU DP WHO THEN REFORMS THE WHOLE IN HIS CHEST
sentry- SHRUGS
colossus- PUTS HIM IN A COMA
extremis iron man- DIES
pitt- SMILES
venom- DIES
genis- SHRUGS IT OFF
adam warlock- KNOCKED BACK
morg - SHRUGS IT OFF
hercules - COMA
mister sinister - DIES
juggernaut - LAUGHS
maestro hulk - KNOCKED BACK
mindless hulk - STUMBLES
gladiator - SHRUGS IT OFF
odin -SMITES HIM FOR DARING
blob- STANDS THERE

sexyking
Originally posted by Sin I AM
wolverine - DIES
hulk - GETS KNOCKED BACK
thor - GETS KNOCKED BACK
doctor doom - DIES
reed richards - DEVELOPES A SUIT THAT ABSORBS THE IMPACT B4 SUPES IS ABLE TO HIT HIM, N IF HE DOESNT HAVE TIME HE TAKES THE HIT AND STILL SURVIVES
mangog - LAUGHS
sentry- SHRUGS
extremis iron man- DIES
pitt- SMILES
venom- DIES
genis- SHRUGS IT OFF
morg - SHRUGS IT OFF
hercules - COMA
mister sinister - DIES
juggernaut - LAUGHS
mindless hulk - STUMBLES
blob- STANDS THERE

I Agree with some of what you have stated but to say Hercules goes in a coma and that Thor shrugs it of is questionable talk about underated.

If Thor shrugs it of i would say the same for Herc or maybe he gets knocked back like Hulk. Theres no way his going in a coma when guys like Hulk and thor take it.

ThePittman
wolverine - DIES
pitt- SMILES
mister sinister - DIES
juggernaut - LAUGHS
mindless hulk - STUMBLES
blob- STANDS THERE Except for these. Pitt will get knocked back but not taken out. Sinister is basicly immortal. Current Jug would be knocked out. Maestro is way stronger then normal hulk, more like mindless without the anger. Blob wouldn't move but be knocked out if hit in the head.

Alfheim
Except for these. Pitt will get knocked back but not taken out. Sinister is basicly immortal. Current Jug would be knocked out. Maestro is way stronger then normal hulk, more like mindless without the anger. Blob wouldn't move but be knocked out if hit in the head.

Never mind that....um doesnt that make you a fanboy?

I dunno what your talking about I haven't read any posts but im going to assume your a fanboy because im too stupid to even read over the posts and evaluate what both parties are saying.

I love the word fanboy, its my favourite word.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Alfheim

I dunno what your talking about I haven't read any posts but im going to assume your a fanboy because im too stupid to even read over the posts and evaluate what both parties are saying.

I love the word fanboy, its my favourite word. crazysign

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Alfheim

I love the word fanboy, its my favourite word.

Someones losing it.........

Sparkz

Duh thats's obviouse, there would then be 2 Wolverines smile

And as for The Thing dieing, he can't die the fantastic four are destined for a "happy ending", and they can't have that without Ben stick out tongue

Sin I AM
If its classic Juggernaut then theres NO way no matter how fast supes is going that he knocks him back or move him the slightest

if its current then I agree with u

as far as Sinisters immortality thats questionable....u hit that f*cker hard enuff thats all she wrote

and blob written well wold not mve an inch

as far as Pitt....the guys a beast supes aint phasing him...that crossover he did with Hulk was CIS he shoulda ripped his head off

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Someones losing it.........

It seems he has become overly frustrated with the rabid uses of the words: Fanboy, PIS, and CIS. He's gonna fall into psychosis soon enough.

ThePittman
as far as Sinisters immortality thats questionable....u hit that f*cker hard enuff thats all she wrote

and blob written well wold not mve an inch

as far as Pitt....the guys a beast supes aint phasing him...that crossover he did with Hulk was CIS he shoulda ripped his head off I agree that Pitt Vs Hulk was total PIS, but he would get moved IMO but not hurt. As for Blob he still can be hurt or killed but the ground would probaly give way and moved that way. As for Sinister he has complete control over his body and can reform at will.

charlemagne9746
From what I understand...Juggernaut is only unstoppable when he is moving forward. I don't think that applies when he is just standing still. In this post...Juggy is just standing there...so, i think any version of him is gonna get knocked back...or atleast moved. I'm not sure about all of that about Juggernaut anyway. He is supposed to be unstoppable when moving...but, i bet a full powered Galactus could kick him in the chest and punt him out of the atmosphere like a football..lol

MattDay
lol that's the philosphy behind juggs, he cant be stopped WHEN moving, like the thread states, he is standing still waiting for the punch, he will go flying if supes is not holding onto remorse like he usually does

MattDay
here's one to think about, pre crisis was apparantly unmovable when he braced himself... who thinks a character can break that tell tale of pre crisis superman... and savage hulk with his strongest punches didn't budge him... who can?

inspirz
i thought in the DC/Marvel x-over Supes punched Jugg once and he was laid out on the ground looking up bewildered... and Supes wasn't even flying/hitting his hardest???

MattDay
that was the fan voted one, but they never were voted in that encounter, so the writers just put that in their for the hell of it

ThePittman
Originally posted by MattDay
here's one to think about, pre crisis was apparantly unmovable when he braced himself... who thinks a character can break that tell tale of pre crisis superman... and savage hulk with his strongest punches didn't budge him... who can? Well if you are talking about the Hulk vs Superman crossover then Hulk would have moved him. Supes himself said that if he kept going that he was going to break through.

Dinalfos
wolverine - dead
hulk - enraged: knocked back, but not k.o. Calm: knocked back, possibly k.o
silver surfer - knocked back, possibly k.o
thor - knocked back, possibly k.o
doctor doom - dead
thing - k.o, possibly dead
reed richards - k.o
depowered tyrant - *shrug*
mangog - *shrug*
deadpool - destroyed + regeneration
sentry - knocked back, but not k.o
colossus - k.o
extremis iron man - k.o, possibly dead
pitt - knocked back, but not k.o
venom - dead
genis - knocked back, but not k.o
adam warlock - dead
hercules - Knocked back, possibly k.o
juggernaut - Knocked back, but not k.o
maestro hulk - Knocked back, but not k.o
mindless hulk - Knocked back, but not k.o
gladiator - knocked back, results may vary
odin - *Shrug*
blob - Dies.

Soljer
wolverine - dead
hulk - enraged: knocked back, but not k.o. Calm: knocked back, possibly k.o
thor - knocked back, possibly k.o
doctor doom - dead
thing - k.o, possibly dead
reed richards - k.o
depowered tyrant - *shrug*
mangog - *shrug*
deadpool - destroyed + regeneration
sentry - knocked back, but not k.o
colossus - k.o
extremis iron man - k.o, possibly dead
pitt - knocked back, but not k.o
venom - dead
genis - knocked back, but not k.o
adam warlock - dead
hercules - Knocked back, possibly k.o
juggernaut - Knocked back, but not k.o
maestro hulk - Knocked back, but not k.o
mindless hulk - Knocked back, but not k.o
gladiator - knocked back, results may vary
odin - *Shrug*
blob - Dies.

In response to your opinion against the Surfer, Thor, Reed Richards, and Hercules.

What the f**k?

Dinalfos
In response to your opinion against the Surfer, Thor, Reed Richards, and Hercules.

What the f**k?

What about them? Thor has been k.o'd by less. Surfer isn't really THAT durable either(assuming he hasn't been tapping into the power cosmic before Supes comes in). Reed Richards has been k.o'd too. Hercules can be k.o'd too, if I'm remember correctly.

bigbran
you guys do realize, that tyrant is over all these guys?
and supes is winging it hard, just because hes going the speed of sound, doesnt mean hes holding back.

Apolloknight
and supes is winging hard, just because hes going the speed of sound, doesnt mean hes holding back.

So its a full force punch from him? Like a class 1 (lots of zeros) punch?

ThePittman
and supes is winging it hard, just because hes going the speed of sound, doesnt mean hes holding back. Yes it does, since he is going the speed of sound means that he is holding back.

bigbran
Originally posted by Apolloknight
So its a full force punch from him? Like a class 1 (lots of zeros) punch? it would be like when he hits darkseid, cept hes got speed behind it.

bigbran
Yes it does, since he is going the speed of sound means that he is holding back. no, how does speed affect how hard you are trying?

Dinalfos
If he's constantly flying at the speed of sound, then he's holding back. Period. If he hits people as hard as he can while speeding up towards LS, then he's not holding back, but also not fighting to the best of his ability.

Soljer
no, how does speed affect how hard you are trying?

Exactly. It's not him RAMMING the characters at that speed.

For example - do you normally charge someone before you punch them? :P.

Anyway, I doubt that Thor(and thusly, Hecules), and the Surfer would be so easily KO'ed. One punched? Yeah, right. Especially on the Surfer's part.

ThePittman
no, how does speed affect how hard you are trying? Its simple physics for force, F = ma. Since he can go light speed and he is going the speed of sound that means that he is not using full force.

Dinalfos

For example - do you normally charge someone before you punch them? :P.

Anyway, I doubt that Thor(and thusly, Hecules), and the Surfer would be so easily KO'ed. One punched? Yeah, right. Especially on the Surfer's part.

I'm not so sure about easily, that's why I said possibly.

Apolloknight
Its simple physics for force, F = ma. Since he can go light speed and he is going the speed of sound that means that he is not using full force.

Just because Supermans flying at the speed of sound, what is stopping him from throwing his fist at lightspeed before the impact.

ThePittman

For example - do you normally charge someone before you punch them? Actually he is ramming them with his fist if he is flying, since he is not grounded and using his muscles to generate the force of the blow he is using his speed and durability to deliver the blow.

ashroro
then that isn't a punch, its a ram attack since it is your whole body that carries the momentum and not the punch.

ThePittman

bigbran

ThePittman
but it also doesnt mean hes not trying. Yes it does unless you mean that he is trying with the limitations that are set then yes he is trying but since that he can go much faster and deliver a greater blow then no.

Deathstroke
If he wasn't limited to the speed of sound his fist could be traveling thousands of times faster when he punches wolvie's skeleton into the stratosphere. big grin

ThePittman
If he wasn't limited to the speed of sound his fist could be traveling thousands of times faster when he punches wolvie's skeleton into the stratosphere. big grin No matter how fast he travels you can't knock his skeleton out of his body, I've already covered this.

olympian
What about them? Thor has been k.o'd by less. Surfer isn't really THAT durable either(assuming he hasn't been tapping into the power cosmic before Supes comes in). Reed Richards has been k.o'd too. Hercules can be k.o'd too, if I'm remember correctly.
SM has been ko by less than his usual as well.

On average, none of the top tiers are going to be ko with a single punch from another top tier. With speed backing up or not.

bigbran
if i throw a punch as hard as i can, while standing still, am i trying?
now if i do the same thing while im running, am i trying harder?
no, but the running hit would pack more force.

olympian
I can only think of a situation where another top tier guy has been ko in a single move. And that was a sucker shot.

If the ideia is these guys being braced and ready, its not going to happen.

(talking only of the top tier level and above).

ThePittman

who?-kid
I don't think I said it like that. I could be wrong though. IF I said it like that, I was probably drunk.

Deathstroke
No matter how fast he travels you can't knock his skeleton out of his body, I've already covered this.

If he flew backwards fast enough after getting hit at thousands of miles per hour his skin might begin to rip off due to the wind resistance. I'm not saying it's possible, but it would be funny as hell.

Grimm22
wolverine - DIES
hulk - GETS KNOCKED BACK
thor - GETS KNOCKED BACK
doctor doom - DIES
mangog - LAUGHS
sentry- SHRUGS
extremis iron man- DIES
pitt- SMILES
venom- DIES
genis- SHRUGS IT OFF
morg - SHRUGS IT OFF
hercules - COMA
mister sinister - DIES
juggernaut - LAUGHS
mindless hulk - STUMBLES
blob- STANDS THERE

A punch from Supes wouldnt hurt Doom.

His magic basicly makes him invulnerable to any phycical harm.

Ben punched him so hard that his head twisted around his body several times and he simply put it back in place, and most recently Ben hit him in the face and he didnt even feel it. So no Doom will not be hurt no

bigbran
A punch from Supes wouldnt hurt Doom.

His magic basicly makes him invulnerable to any phycical harm.

Ben punched him so hard that his head twisted around his body several times and he simply put it back in place, and most recently Ben hit him in the face and he didnt even feel it. So no Doom will not be hurt no dont know about that.
but the guy said tyrant stumbles, while morg shrugs it off, and blob stands there.

Juntai
wink

I wouldnt dream of it, Juntai. Right, and doesn't say anything about lifting being the be all- end all, and specifically mentions striking power feats outweighing his AS WELL as lifting feats, basically ANYTHING that comes down to brute strength, Supes trumps him in.

kgkg

HOw so?

Surfer has got hit by Hulk with no pain smile , Surfer took shots from Durok..... something Thor couldn't.

SS has taking planet blasting Shot from cosmics such as Stranger , Korvac , etc with no problem.

Supes punches isn't K.Oing SS

Soljer
Originally posted by kgkg
HOw so?

Surfer has got hit by Hulk with no pain smile , Surfer took shots from Durok..... something Thor couldn't.

SS has taking planet blasting Shot from cosmics such as Stranger , Korvac , etc with no problem.

Supes punches isn't K.Oing SS

yes

Don't question the Surfer's durability.

Lucid Lui
What if Iron Man has his shields up?

bigbran
what if iron man gets punched out?

bigbran
so... any more opinions.

rotiart
Has IronMan ever had good showings against Savage Hulk? Now increase savage hulks strength by 5... give him faster than lights speeds.....

Sin I AM
the threadstarter said nothing about shields....so no shields ,people are just bracing for an attack

and its assumed this is purely physical..so no magical or electronic prepping against physical attacks so YES Doom does die as well as Tony

Blob would not move an inch if written correctly, its his mutant power

and SS>Supes so yeah he aint getting hurt

By the way I aint no guy jus fyi sugah love

Innerhype
Okay, here is my shot...

Wolverine- Knocked flying, wakes up unharmed

Hulk- Knocked back, blocks most of it

Silver Surfer- No effect

Thor- Knocked back, then pins supes' down with his hammer " thou is unworthy"

Doctor Doom- Knocked flying, recovers in mid-flight, might be bloodied

Thing- KO'd, knocks a few rock plates off

Reed Richards- No effect

depowered tyrant- (not sure)

Mangog- No effect

Deadpool- knocked flying

Sentry- Knocked back, stings a bit

Colossus- KO'd, dented

Extremis Iron Man- Knocked flying, no serious armor damage

Pitt- KO'd

Venom- KO'd, needs to be rushed to the hospital to survive

Genis (not sure)

Adam Warlock- (Not sure)

Morg- No effect

Hercules- Knocked back

Mister Sinister- KO'd

Juggernaut- No effect, laughes in supes' face

Maestro Hulk- Knocked back a step, doesn't seem to have done anything more

Mindless Hulk- Knocked back,

Gladiator- Knocked Back

Odin- No effect

Blob- No effect

Sin I AM
Wolverine would die from a hit from Supes

ThePittman
Originally posted by Innerhype
Pitt- KO'd No way is Pitt KO'd.

Wolverine would die from a hit from Supes

I just can't see how Woliverine would die for this hit.

BobbyD
ok heres the dealio.

Up Supes' speed to the speed of light..... evil face

complexbrother
If Superman was using his full strength the Blob would die . his mutant power extends gravity for 5 feet beneath him (hense the word unmovable) and he has superhumanly durable skin, and superhuman strength (5 tons) .

blob would be pulverised .

bigbran
Originally posted by BobbyD
Up Supes' speed to the speed of light..... evil face why he doesnt usually hit people at light speed, thats just during a speedblitz.

Juntai
why he doesnt usually hit people at light speed, thats just during a speedblitz. Speedblits is a very common thing for Superman. Superman swinging full force while going at ftl speeds though is a little rare rare, because Supes isn't a killer, but against opponents that can take it, he can and has and will do it.

bigbran
Speedblits is a very common thing for Superman. Superman swinging full force while going at ftl speeds though is a little rare rare, because Supes isn't a killer, but against opponents that can take it, he can and has and will do it. darkseid!! like i said this would be like him hitting darkseid with some speed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>