crystal VS iron-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins...

1)no speed-blitz right away because that is a cheap way for a win

2)look at her respect thread before you answer

batdude123
Crystal

nvrbeenwthagirl
His body is tuffer than hers and he can do more pin point dmg. In terms of sheer power, she has him faded. It's like Putting Wolverine against Storm. One has physical advantage one has wide area affect.

Blair Wind
shifty didnt she already win in the last tournament big grin
Yes I think she did big grin

But being an Inhuman she is much tougher and faster than a normal human. But with her powers being on a molecular level (much more powerful than Ironman) I say she just blows up the oxygen reserves in his suit.....shifty

but is this extremis?

Grimm22
After visting the respect thread I can certainly say that...

Inhumans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mutants yes big grin

Oh and Crystal wins

Blair Wind
people need to POST in the damn thread mad

stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Iron Man will take the majority.

rotiart
Iron Man is a reputed drunk. Drinking and drugs go hand in hand. Police capture Tony stark the next day, his face covered with crystal meth.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Iron Man will take the majority.

How? Shes a lot more powerful than Storm erm

Innerhype
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Iron Man is a more powerful than Storm.

In a fight like this Iron Man would use attacks like sonic screamers, flash blinders, holographic dummies, invisibility. Once stunned for just a moment, Iron Man flys for the strike....

A Replusor ray would vaporize her.

A punch would be like taking a sledgehammer to a pumpkin.

Though Crystal may win if Tony is drunk or something. In the end however, Iron Man just has far too many options going for him which is multiplied 10 fold if we're talking about Extermis Iron Man here.

Iron Man wins this

What If...
Why are you even compairing her to Storm?

And crystal controls almost everything.
In the end, she has MANY more options than Ironman.

She simply alters the gravitational weight of his suit to crush him.

Innerhype
Why is Iron Man being compare to Storm Indeed.

I highly doubt Crystal could effect the gravity on Iron man enough for it to matter before Iron Man puts her down for the count.

To make matters worse for her, an anti-gravitational field generated by the armor means Tony'll just laugh at it all, and any other mix of element she could conjure up. (Since when is gravity an element anyhoo *shrug*)

Fire- IM armor can be powered up by high temperatures
Ice- IM armor can be powered up by low temperatures
Wind- no need to explain here ( I hope )
Earth- ditto

Extermis Tony Stark could do all of this without even wearing the armor and all the while doing a number of other extensive things. (like sleeping prolly)

Blair Wind
Oxygen reserves in his suit. Ignited. He blow up no expression

Hows that hard to understand?

Grimm22
If people think that Storm can beat IM then Crystal can sure as hell take him down yes

Innerhype
Originally posted by Grimm22
If people think that Storm can beat IM then Crystal can sure as hell take him down yes

Crystal vs. Storm

This actually sounds like a great match up now that I think about it

xmarksthespot
Crystal kills Storm with ease. She's a poor man's Meggan, shifty but she still kills Storm with ease.

Innerhype
Oxygen reserves in his suit. Ignited. He blow up no expression

Hows that hard to understand?

And also, the thing about fire is that I think it needs oxygen to even burn. Changing the oxygen in the armor to fire would just cancel out.

However say it was combustible, the damage would be minimal to both the armor and Tony (which he would heal from). I say this because I'm sure oxygen in the armor is kept in nano-curcuity of some kind about the size of a grain of sand.

Blair Wind
really? Grain of Sand? ummmm, she controls things a molecular level no expression

Plus part of her power is that she can make oxygen just combust erm

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Crystal kills Storm with ease. She's a poor man's Meggan, shifty but she still kills Storm with ease.

Yep yes

She just takes Storm's lightning and changes it into a boulder and throws it back at her big grin

ExodusCloak
people need to POST in the damn thread mad

stick out tongue

I like Crystal but I still have issues with that Exodus scan in her respect thread... there's more then meets the eye to that particular event. stick out tongue

Grimm22
Man the inhumans are underrated sad

I mean Black Bolt can easily destroy the planet

Karnack is near Karate Kid level of skills

oh and Medusa can control her hair stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
I think that his armor would adjust to her attacks. It adjusted to explosion in 0.004 seconds.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Grimm22
Man the inhumans are underrated sad

I mean Black Bolt can easily destroy the planet

Karnack is near Karate Kid level of skills

oh and Medusa can control her hair stick out tongue

Medusa OWNED Venom in Beyond #2 lately. smokin'

Grimm22

Oh eek!

Dont ruin it for me I still have to pick it up today stick out tongue

Yeah for essentially the weakest Inhuman (*cough* gorgon *cough*), she still can take down 99% of h2h fighters yes

jacobo0o
wont iron man have files on this person?

Grimm22
Originally posted by jacobo0o
wont iron man have files on this person?

Even if he did (probobly does)

That isnt exactly going to help him against someone who can turn his suit into a coal yes

jacobo0o
who is crystal?? can i get some information about her or link?

Grimm22
Originally posted by jacobo0o
who is crystal?? can i get some information about her or link?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_(comics)

Check out her respect thread

jacobo0o
thx ill be back to argue if i think im can win

jacobo0o
can i get a link to her respect thread??

Innerhype
Turn his armor into coal?

That sounds like something Firestorm does, which is he has the ability to rearrange the atomic and molecular structure of matter...

He can turn Captain America's shield into bubble-wrap.

Mjolnir into chocolate.

Wrecker's crowbar into glass.

From what I can gather from the links found here, the Crystal respect thread, and all the times I can recall reading her in the pages of the comics, I don't think Crystal has that level of power.

Innerhype
Crystal respect thread found here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t416189.html

Iron Man respect thread found here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361854

jacobo0o
okay so far i dont see anyway im is gonna win except speed blitz but that is taken outta this thread

K3VIL
Originally posted by Innerhype
Turn his armor into coal?

That sounds like something Firestorm does, which is he has the ability to rearrange the atomic and molecular structure of matter...

He can turn Captain America's shield into bubble-wrap.

Mjolnir into chocolate.

Wrecker's crowbar into glass.

From what I can gather from the links found here, the Crystal respect thread, and all the times I can recall reading her in the pages of the comics, I don't think Crystal has that level of power.
Feats in the respect thread aren't that impressive, and doesn't make me suppose she has the potential to do what Blair Wind or others are stating.In comic books she isn't depicted as such a powerhouse except for those feats, not like Black Bolt, who's powers granted him to throw down with powerful beings like Thor, Gladiator, Icaris, etc.
I say she'll gave problems to IM until he use sonic blasts to disorient her and broke her focus then blast her with repulsor rays and some missiles.
Turning Mjolnir into chocolate?The hammer is imbued with Odin's magic, it cannot be affected from such tricks.

Blair Wind
sonic blasts? vibrations carried through the air? dude she can control the air erm

go look at marvel directory to what she USED to be able to do only, and its still pretty impressive erm

If she can A) control her own molecules to not get electrocuted
and B) work the oxygen in Invisible Womans shield, why not inside IMs suit? She does have control over things at a molecular level erm

Grimm22

SANDWITCHES! mad

My LCS didnt get Beyond! #2 today sad

Anyone got scans?

K3VIL
sonic blasts? vibrations carried through the air? dude she can control the air erm

go look at marvel directory to what she USED to be able to do only, and its still pretty impressive erm

If she can A) control her own molecules to not get electrocuted
and B) work the oxygen in Invisible Womans shield, why not inside IMs suit? She does have control over things at a molecular level erm
BW if she's that powerful, tell me, why she isn't portrayed like that?
She sometimes performs great feats, but if she was on that level of power, she would have owned any enemy she fought as an Avenger or alongside the FF4, which didn't happened.She control everything?Since when she's a female Molecule Man?
A focused laser beam straight to her head will lobotomize her, what about this?

Blair Wind
Go look again, she can control energy (as she did make a energy flare) erm

Shes unrated and underused so of course she doesnt get portrayed as powerful as say Black Bolt (a more used Inhuman)

and she is that powerful What the f**k? even the really limited scans I have show that she can control things at a molecular level erm

Blair Wind
common...this interests me

xmarksthespot
She wins the majority. Via various possible means. There isn't that much to debate. His only option would be a speedblitz (although with her elemental control, forcefields and Inhuman reflexes would that work?) and that's been ruled out.

What If...
I want to see it too sad

...and someone make a medussa respect thread while your at it.
and make it snappy.

tomcat

Blair Wind
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.