Green goblin vs Dr Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
ok how about this, Green goblin (spiderman) vs Dr. Freeze (batman) tell us what you think smile

Sci-fi Nut
goblin beats mr. freeze

Psyquis52
I concur. Goblin has a wide variety of weapons at his disposal.

That and he's crazy as all get out.

Mesirus
hehe yeah goblin is kewl smile but i'd just say freeze would well freeze him. Though i do think its whoever reacts first would win

darthgoober
Doesn't Freeze have a hard time hitting Batman with his freeze guns or whatever they are? If so than he shouldn't have a chance in hell of hitting an air born Goblin who's laying into him with pumpkin bombs.

Tron
Originally posted by darthgoober
Doesn't Freeze have a hard time hitting Batman with his freeze guns or whatever they are? If so than he shouldn't have a chance in hell of hitting an air born Goblin who's laying into him with pumpkin bombs.

True, but it's Batman...

Cosmo Kramer
It should be changed to Mr. Freeze.

Whittdawg92
yeah, unless there's somekinda amalgam. spidey's villans own bat's by a mile, and GG would bomb MR. freeze into millions of ice chunks.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
True, but it's Batman...

DAMN!!!! Goober just got TRONIMIZED!!! Happy Dance

batdude123
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
yeah, unless there's somekinda amalgam. spidey's villans own bat's by a mile, and GG would bomb MR. freeze into millions of ice chunks.

That's not true. If you give Batman's villains a little time to think and plan out strategies and what not, they could become global threats, as Joker has already attested to. Not to mention Clay Face...

Whittdawg92
ok, for the most part then. most of spidey's villans can lift 10+ tons, create sandstorms, ram through 5 inch thick concrete and etc.

K3VIL
Which GG?
Norman?Harry?Phil Urich?
And which Mr. Freeze?
Cause he has some powerful cryo armor which gave him superstrength, durability and freezing blasts very powerful which emit both concussive and ice effect, like the one in Batman Beyond.

Mesirus
we'l go with Norman, and the Mr freeze from batman beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.