Thanos with every superhero accessory vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Thanos with the juggernaught crystal, captain americas shield, supermans cape, thors hammer, wonder womans bolas, magnetos helmet, green lanturns ring, venom and carnage symbiotes, iron mans suit, and anything else i have left out.

also, he was bitten by a radio-active spider, exposed to gamma rays, solar flares, was born on the planet Krypton, batmans utility belt, jacky chans tuxedo, has excaliber, Proffessor Xaviors suit, bought Genosha on Ebay for much less then its actually worth, Namor's waterproof underwear (made of 100% cotton and some spandex) cerebro, and the, du dum dum... golden gun! And DareDevil's freak accident occured to him sometime in his life.

you must decide, thanos or galactus?

wait this isnt quite fair, well, galactus gets 50% off coupon at any gun supply store in the state of wyoming.

Soljer
It all rests on this; Does he get Hulk pants?

As long as Thanos has time to say "Hulk Pants: Activate!" He'll win this.

What If...
http://people.ucsc.edu/~ramador/funnyimages/galactus-sup.jpg

'nuff sed

golem370
Utility Belt hysterical hysterical Thanos would use Batmans Belt to whip his azz with it

rotiart
Every Superhero accessory... jesus. Thanos went on a killing spree didn't he?

Also being born on Krypton would do nothing for Thanos.. now if his body had kryptonian dna... but that would defeat the purpose of him being an eternal... and give him a weakness to kryptonite..

Every superhero accessory... Dr. Fates Helmet. The Eye of Agamotto. The Wand of Watoomb. Adam Warlock's Soul Gem. Quasar's Quantam Bands. Thanos has already knocked down Galactus himself before... and survived a full assault from someone 2x Galactus...

With a full arsenal, and knowledge of how to use it, he takes Galactus 6/10. if its Full Powered Eternity level Galactus.. Heaven help him.

batdude123
Um, a lot of powers you listed would counteract other powers, thus making some utterly pointless, and they'd have no use. erm

Cosmo Kramer
Yes he has the pants.

Priest
Captain america sheilds is all he needs.
Add wolverine's Adamantium Claws, and its over kill.
kid

bigbran
Originally posted by Priest
Captain america sheilds is all he needs.
Add wolverine's Adamantium Claws, and its over kill.
kid no wolverines bone claws.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer
It all rests on this; Does he get Hulk pants?

As long as Thanos has time to say "Hulk Pants: Activate!" He'll win this.

laughing DP

DigiMark007
Originally posted by What If...
http://people.ucsc.edu/~ramador/funnyimages/galactus-sup.jpg

'nuff sed

Great stuff. laughing out loud

Seriously though, probably Thanos. He wouldn't kill Big G, but I could see him taking a bunch of punishment then knocking the big guy out.

Tassadar
Thanos has the golden gun! Galactus can do nothing against such an instrument of unstoppable might!

Mider999
you forgot wonder womans tiara

rotiart
Thanos goes and gets the UN.

rotiart
But then realizes that it would take the United Nations about 17 weeks to create a suitable plan of action. To which Latveria decides to filibuster. And nothing gets resolved because somehow, someone added onto the bill a do not help Thanos clause, in the memorandum to help Thanos.

Soljer
Finally! With how often "UN" gets said, I was wondering when SOMEONE would make a United Nations joke. Jesus, it took long enough.

Cosmo Kramer
I wish some KMC people would vote. whistle

bigbran
its you!!

Cosmo Kramer
What?

bigbran
the one member group.

Cosmo Kramer
No I told you were a group. Not one person.

Mider999
he dies fast painfully

Cosmo Kramer
why?

Darth_Erebus
All these gadgets have no effect on Galactus. Without HOTU or IG Thanos stands no chance against Galactus.

Cosmo Kramer
I think not...juggernaut's crystal and James bond's gun has to do something.

HisMajestyAC43
does he get LT's head wrap? if so he pwnzors galactus.

galan7777777
this threads stipulations are way 2 overkill

ThePittman

ExtraMision5555
I thought by UN he DID mean United Nations, lol

whats the "normal" UN then?

Cosmo Kramer
Yep its quite clear Thanos gets every accessory known. The question is does he know how to use them and will they have enough effect to take out the planet eating monster?

Soljer
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I thought by UN he DID mean United Nations, lol

whats the "normal" UN then?

*laughs*

The Ultimate Nullifier.

Superherovandal
since when does Reed use that on a regular basis? i hate it when people use items in prep the people could never get.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Soljer
*laughs*

The Ultimate Nullifier. so does he have the United Nations or does he have the Ultimate Nullifier? stick out tongue

bigbran
wolverines bone claws!
nuff said.

General Kon-El
United Nations > Galactus

ExodusCloak
Squirrel Girl > Then Thanos with Prep

Give those items to her...

Broly92
He needs the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza!

can't stand ya!
If Thanos has the Ring of Power he will win, and then be consumed by its evil...

oh yeah, and dont the turtles just order from Dominos?

Broly92
Originally posted by can't stand ya!
If Thanos has the Ring of Power he will win, and then be consumed by its evil...

oh yeah, and dont the turtles just order from Dominos?
No no

H. S. 6
Ultimate Nullifier, anyone?

can't stand ya!
just what is an Ultimate Nullifier? someone please tell me.

Priest
its a weapon of crazy power. it can destroy any being..it also destroys the person wielding it. Galactus is scared of it. and tyrant was defeated by it.

kgkg
just what is an Ultimate Nullifier? someone please tell me. UN is a GUn that can destroy the multiverse........

Nataku8188
Thanos with a GL ring? GG.

can't stand ya!
How powerful is thanos?

bigbran
How powerful is thanos? almost as powerful as a skyfather, and in my opinion, is a skyfather level.
and way more powerful than silver surfer.

Thanos_THOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.