Yuga Khan vs Atum the god eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Yuga Khan...the father of Darkseid and a Promethian giant battles Atum the god eater....who do you see winning this fight?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Yuga Khan...the father of Darkseid and a Promethian giant battles Atum the god eater....who do you see winning this fight?

Don't know enough about Yuga to judge this. Sounds like it might be a tough fight, though. You have any feats?

Mider999
he owned a pre crisis darkseid and high father, by traping darkseid, and cutting off high father from the source, he said ony his son darkseid could have even a little chance of beating him of course he was traped, beside that he took on the armies of new genesis by himself and was owning them beating there leader, he could eat entire planets like galactus minus the tech only was beaten twice both times by being traped in the source wall i believe thats how it goes i might be wrong.

Mider999
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Khan here is the info i found on yuha khan

charlemagne9746
Yuga Khan has Galactus type abilities. He is an energy absorber...and will decimate planets or civilizations to get that energy. He single handedly decimated the armies of new genesis....populated by god-like beings. I believe Yuga can augment his size also. I heard some promethian giants can grow so large...they can hold a planet in the palm of their hands..not sure about Yuga though. He can also travel at faster than light speeds. Pre-Crisis Darkseid, Yuga's son, is nothing compared to Yuga....and that Darkseid was said to be about as equal as a hungry Galactus...which is still pretty dang powerful.

celestialdemon
Then is sounds like Yuga would win this fight. It's hard to say, though. Atum's limit has never been tested. All we know is that the Elder Gods feared him and couldn't stop him, and they are at least Skyfather level. I just don't know. confused1

Mider999
i just wonder if the elder gods where as strong back then as they are today both set and chthon are to dangerous to even step foot in another universe cause there power is so massive they would take over no question, there was a thor or odin who came to 616 claiming that set had taken over his universe.

WhiteWitchKing
Atum eats him.

Colossus-Big C
If he is a god, then yea Atum Would Feed Off His Magic Attacks and eat him, gaining his powers.

rotiart
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
If he is a god, then yea Atum Would Feed Off His Magic Attacks and eat him, gaining his powers.

Not necessarily. Atum tried to eat the skrull god and got killed for it. Not a guarantee.

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
Not necessarily. Atum tried to eat the skrull god and got killed for it. Not a guarantee.
Didn't Thor recently smash his teeth in and fight his way out of his grasp?

If Yuga Khan is AT LEAST current Thor lvl, the stands a good chance of winning.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop

Well, according to this board, Yuga is above GDS Darkseid, which is formidable as hell. I'll side with Yuga here.

WhiteWitchKing

Only because of apparently it has infinity faces or something like that. Khan doesn't have that Skrull gods attributes. Atum was chasing down Hell Lords in their merged dimension and consuming them. They had no affect on him so I don't see what Yuga Khan is going to do when the Hell Lords in their own dimension couldn't. Doom with an anti-matter god couldn't put Mephisto down. Thor got his hammer warped by the demon. Even so, Mephisto and the other gods failed to harm Atum.

Horrificus

If Yuga Khan is AT LEAST current Thor lvl, the stands a good chance of winning. Yeah. Atum is just another casualty of Marvel's complete disregard for continuity.

Atum, originally, was able to simply go around gobbling up Elder Gods by the handful. Gods like Set and Cthon.

Now, he is simply a big dumb monster to be defeated by hitting him hard.

Original Atum would have devoured Yuga.

Recent Atum would probably go down.

Colossus-Big C
Not necessarily. Atum tried to eat the skrull god and got killed for it. Not a guarantee. A skrull god who consumed a near infinit amount of gods himself or some sh*t of that sort. It was too complicated to digest.

Now unless yuga khan has consumed a near infinit amount of gods , this wont happen

Colossus-Big C

Current Demogorge sucks compared to classic

Classic Demogorge completely no sold mljonirs hardest strikes, and made even ODIN sh*t his pants

MF DELPH
Man vs. Food.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.