batman vs predator vs alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
with no prep time, standard equipment for bats and pred. i think it goes down exactly like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Z3ow4uHBk

by the way, isn't that an incredible vid for something thats fan made?

Jyppe
No it doesn't, that Predator is slow as hell, he doesn't utilize his weapons and gear. Read the first Predator vs Batman comic. That's quite how it should go. I didn't mention Aliens as comic Aliens a joke.

Grimm22
Great video.

Not how it would go, but its still cool erm

hulkrulz
yea the alien would have killed batman right there not sit in front of himlookin at him, that must have been unblooded pred, slow as hell,a dn weak

Mider999
guys who hunt aliens are not punks the proper name for aliens is xenomorphs just a little info i learned on them fro mthe web

they can servive in any invorment even zero gravity they dont need air when i say they can servive in any inviroment im not saying oh yeah dump one in lava be sensable about it though, but if any of you saw alien 3 the alien servived being put in molten steel it wasnt till riply super cooled it that it died

i have no idea how supes beat one in the comics but i heard he did it with out no gadgets that sounds pretty rediculous because xenomorphs skin is very hard to peirce you need an amour peircing round to break there shells thats why preds call them hard shells or whatever

they are immune to mental attacks and can see you if you try to camiflauge yourself like a pred does i think with heat vision or something they have no eyes but they can see you some how, there blood is VERY COROSIVE acid as a defense mechenism nobody would try stabbing these things or any animals attacking them up close, if your on a ship the acid might eat through your hull, and if its attatched to your face your even less likely to try to remove it

there very naughty nasty things

preds are the only race i know of that hunts these guys for sport aliens have alot of cool tech ships that go though miles of ice very fast, the ability to trap and house dangerous species, those shoulder mounted blasters the ability to cameflage and other things very strong too, they can defeat a pred by using those throwing stars, or using a net though its best to kill them fast if using the net

Tassadar
Originally posted by emporerpants
with no prep time, standard equipment for bats and pred. i think it goes down exactly like this

Damn, that was better acting than some of the actual Batman movies. If its one on one on one, Pred wins.

Tron
Originally posted by emporerpants

I don't even have to look at it to know that it's the Batman: Dead End short film, which was actually done pretty well on a low budget.

Inhuman
Stupidest portrayal of a predetor fighting ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.