Injustice Gang vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Injustice Gang
LexLuthor
Sinestro
Joker
Mirror Master
Black Manta
Despero
Cheetah

X-men
Prof X
Cyclops
Wolverine
Colossus
Storm
Nightcrawler
Psylocke

Grimm22
Mirror Master and Cheetah kill them all withen 20 seconds yes

FireIncarnate
Xavier wipes them all out with his immensely powerful mind.

Or Betsy first erects a shield, and then Prof X wipes them. With such a high level telepath on their team, they stand little to no chance.

**FI**

Grimm22
Originally posted by FireIncarnate
Xavier wipes them all out with his immensely powerful mind.

Or Betsy first erects a shield, and then Prof X wipes them. With such a high level telepath on their team, they stand little to no chance.

**FI**

Despro's phycic powers >>>>>>>>> Prof. X's powers yes

Despro can take on J'ohn in a phycic battle and J'ohn is 1000x the telepath Xavier is wink

Deathstroke
despero should be able to take them by himself

golem370
This seems like a spite thread to me.

Basti0n
not really im a huge fan of both sides which is why i picked them.I think the x-men stand a reall good chance

and despero is not as strong as xavier, hes maybe as strong as the shadow king whom has been beaten by both xavier and Psylocke and remember psylocke is now immune to telepathic attack.

I mean all the recent versions of the characters

stormfront13
cheetah takes all of them out by herslf within the first second of the fight

Basti0n
I think Wolvie would take Cheetah. she has no way to kill him.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Basti0n
I think Wolvie would take Cheetah. she has no way to kill him.

confused she has magical claws that can cut through anything...and has flash-level speed

Basti0n
I dont think they can cut through adamantuim

An x-character named Shatterstar has a magic sword that can "slice" through anything and he couldnt cut adamantium.

and his healing factor would still save him, he once got run over a truck and spread across a highway and healed back up.

Tshern
Basti0n, believe me, X-men have absolutely no chance whatsoever to survive. Despero, Sinestro and Cheetah could annihilate that X-men line-up individually.

Superboy Prime
Despero for the win.

Basti0n
Xavier is a stronger telepath, Despero is on the Shadow Kings level not his.

Plus Psylocke is immune to his powers so she could take him out. As stated above Cheetah couldnt kill wolverine so bye bye to her

as for sinsetro Im sure Cycylops and storm can deal with him. anways Xavier could just make it so he couldn't focus his ring.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Basti0n
Xavier is a stronger telepath, Despero is on the Shadow Kings level not his.

Plus Psylocke is immune to his powers so she could take him out. As stated above Cheetah couldnt kill wolverine so bye bye to her

as for sinsetro Im sure Cycylops and storm can deal with him. anways Xavier could just make it so he couldn't focus his ring.

This is a mix matched battle. BUt Um Despero is a Galactic lvl thread. With Tp powers to match. He's stronger than A1 lvl. I doubt psylock is taking out Despero. And Cheetah NOt only has magical claws that slice thru anything, and super speed, she is astrong as CM or WW. Magic claws cut thru adamantium. Magic is something all together different than Shatter stars Mutant sword.

Basti0n
his sword is magic, its nto a mutant power. and she can cut wolvie all she wants he'll just keep healing.

Psylocke is immune to ALL telepathic attacks thanks to her brother Jamie.

And Xavier could warp sinestro's mind so he couldnt focus and use his ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.