Apocalypse runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Apocalypse runs the gauntlet. He gets 6 hours of rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Carnage
2) Spider-Man
3) She-Hulk
4) Quicksilver
5) Aquaman
6) Sentinel Alan Scott
7) Zauriel
8) Etrigan the Demon & Blue Devil

galan7777777
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Apocalypse runs the gauntlet. He gets 6 hours of rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Carnage
2) Spider-Man
3) She-Hulk
4) Quicksilver
5) Aquaman
6) Sentinel Alan Scott
7) Zauriel
8) Etrigan the Demon & Blue Devil he'd beat all of the m easily

Grimm22
Alan stops him wink

Superboy Prime
Stops at 6.

Whittdawg92
up to 6 he wins easily.

Mider999
shouldnt allen scott be last?

galan7777777
r we talking about the green lantern "allan scott"?

Tshern
Oh yes we are.

galan7777777
i dont see apocalypse having much trouble with him, the rings power isnt everlasting especially if ure using a lot of its power at once.........apocalypse could certainly outlast the rings power

Tshern
No, he could not. Alan Scott is one of the greatest Green Lanterns ever, and there is no way Apocalypse could fight him. Or do you see Apocalypse fighting Quasar or Silver Surfer?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tshern
No, he could not. Alan Scott is one of the greatest Green Lanterns ever, and there is no way Apocalypse could fight him. Or do you see Apocalypse fighting Quasar or Silver Surfer? he is the first gl on earth not exactly the most powerful........but even so his ring does have limits of power

Tshern
Limits which are way above Apocalypse's endurance.

galan7777777
Limits which are way above Apolypse's endurance. how so?

Tshern
As I said, Green Lanterns are on a cosmic level. Alan is not an exception and he has massive skills of energy manipulation and so forth. And again, do you see Apocalypse standing a chance against Quasar?

galan7777777
As I said, Green Lanterns are on a cosmic level. Alan is not an exception and he has massive skills of energy manipulation and so forth. And again, do you see Apocalypse standing a chance against Quasar? but tell me how those powers can beat apocalypse?

Skeets
Apoc isn't beating Any Green Lantern let alone a Amped one like sentinel.shit I see She-Hulk giving him alot of trouble.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Skeets
Apoc isn't beating Any Green Lantern let alone a Amped one like sentinel.shit I see She-Hulk giving him alot of trouble. im not saying his powers are comprable to gl's but im asking how gl would beat apocalypse, he's practibly indestructible

Skeets
Originally posted by galan7777777
im not saying his powers are comprable to gl's but im asking how gl would beat apocalypse, he's practibly indestructible
Sure he's indestructable but somehow that hasn't helped him win any fights now does it.

galan7777777
Sure he's indestructable but somehow that hasn't helped him win any fights now does it. but how can gl beat an indestructible being?

Mider999
its called PIS friend, he can just grow and step on allen scott or fight any of his constructs, his contructs and himself are not indestructable, even lesser beings then apocalypse give a good gl problems bounty hunters, and such, couldnt apocalypse make his energy yellow i mean how hard would it be to do that?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mider999
its called PIS friend, he can just grow and step on allen scott or fight any of his constructs, his contructs and himself are not indestructable, even lesser beings then apocalypse give a good gl problems bounty hunters, and such, couldnt apocalypse make his energy yellow i mean how hard would it be to do that? true

Mider999
the constructs are not indestructable apoc has unlimited strengh he can probably smash most constructs with out problems and the other ones might take him a little more time but how much time if he's like 2000 feet tall?

Skeets
Originally posted by galan7777777
but how can gl beat an indestructible being?
Same way everyone else beats him.Originally posted by Mider999
its called PIS friend, he can just grow and step on allen scott or fight any of his constructs, his contructs and himself are not indestructable, even lesser beings then apocalypse give a good gl problems bounty hunters, and such, couldnt apocalypse make his energy yellow i mean how hard would it be to do that?
Alan's never had the Yellow weakness and Apoc would last only a second against Sentinel.

Superboy Prime
Alan doesn't have the yellow weakness.

Edit: Nevermind >>;

galan7777777
Same way everyone else beats him.
First of all Alan's never had the Yellow weakness and second Apoc would last one second against Sentinel. he's never outright truly beaten, only thwarted for a short time

Mider999
its called PIS pal when namor threw that chair it wasnt cause he was afraid of a stupid chair he was worried the entire ocean would fall into the crack the chair made, and so what if he ducked it the point is he wasnt afraid of the chair, he also ducked ikarus blasts but then owened him, also took black bolts scream once, and fought hulk what are alen scotts feats?

golem370
Apocalypse has force field teleportation Celestial technology He can increase is mass strength he has telekinetic powers amongst other powers He can shape shift. A well written Apocalypse with is display of abilities powers technology and experience could take down a Green Lantern..
It drives me nuts that somebody as powerful as Apocalypse is so overlooked He has turned Wolverine Hulk into lackeys he made characters like Holocaust & Nemesis amongst other. He has apparently has even approved on Celestial technology with his own Genius. IMO I would like to have seen Apocalypse face Onslaught If only the first incarnation of Onslaught.

celestialdemon
Apocalypse should be able to run this gauntlet pretty easily, but his history shows he could probably only make it to six and that's it. He freakin jobs almost as much as Rhino.

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
Apocalypse has force field teleportation Celestial technology He can increase is mass strength he has telekinetic powers amongst other powers He can shape shift. A well written Apocalypse with is display of abilities powers technology and experience could take down a Green Lantern..
It drives me nuts that somebody as powerful as Apocalypse is so overlooked He has turned Wolverine Hulk into lackeys he made characters like Holocaust & Nemesis amongst other. He has apparently has even approved on Celestial technology with his own Genius. IMO I would like to have seen Apocalypse face Onslaught If only the first incarnation of Onslaught. i agree with everything in this post, except for apocalypse going up with onslaught, magneto alone used his power to rip apocalypse in half

Tshern
Mags ripping Apoc was not canon...

Space M ummy
Mags ripping Apoc was not canon...

The problem with apocalypse is that there's a HUGE discrepancy between what he SHOULD be able to do and what he actually DOES.

Mags ripping him apart in AOA may or may not be canon, but Cyclops blasting him to smithereens in X-Factor definitely is.

Alan brings waaaaaaaaay more to the table than Cyclops does. Apocalypse= toast.

Tshern
I also didn't like Cyclops destroying Apoc, but it indeed is canon. And in this debate I'm on GL's side, he should win Apoc, although Apocalypse is very powerful, especially with his tech.

batdude123
This is SENTINEL, not GL Alan. Sentinel beats the sh*t outta Apoc. roll eyes (sarcastic) Mider, Sentinel can do EVERYTHING Apoc can do, and then some.

Tshern
The difference? The difference in the outcome that is...

batdude123
The difference? The difference in the outcome that is...

GL Alan equals regular old Alan with the ring.

Sentinel equals damn near SKYFATHER level being who absorbed all of the starheart magic combing it with Oan energy.

Yeah, either way Apoc gets PWNED.

Tshern
My point exactly, only the duration of the fight is altered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.