Black Adam (Fully Powered) vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
who wins?

A.J
I think Sentry but not entirely sure.

Thanos_1971
Sentry

Deathstroke
how is a Fully Powered Black Adam different from regular Black Adam?

juggernaut66666
he is "fully powered" that's how

Basti0n
Black Adam as he is now with a peice of Shazzams power in him.

A.J
Originally posted by Deathstroke
how is a Fully Powered Black Adam different from regular Black Adam? When isn't he full powered ?

Basti0n
For breif period of time in the Dc universe his powers were reduced.

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J
When isn't he full powered ?

When Billy is Captain Marvel at the same time that Teth is Black Adam. When they are both in character, they have to share a portion of Shazam's power.

A.J
Well its not really well known then because people normally think of him full powered.

Also its current because you didn't state any other BA so its full powered.

But Sentry takes this if not from brawling its from having a wider rage of attacks and powers.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
When Billy is Captain Marvel at the same time that Teth is Black Adam. When they are both in character, they have to share a portion of Shazam's power.
Adam doesn't power share with the rest of the Marvel family.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Adam doesn't power share with the rest of the Marvel family.

Right, that's Jr. and Mary. doh

Basti0n
If you read Infinate Crisis and 52

He no longer needs to as when Shazzam died he spread his power equally amoung the marvel family.

Validus
Originally posted by Basti0n
If you read Infinate Crisis and 52

He no longer needs to as when Shazzam died he spread his power equally amoung the marvel family.
Shazam's power went to Billy. All of it.

Basti0n
Read the Day of Vengence Sepical and 52 All of the marvels were enchanced

bigbran
oh, i thought this was ba vs spectre.
you can make this classic adam, and he would win.
current adam would whoop him, and make him fully powered, and he would poke his eyes out.

Validus
No they weren't.

batdude123

Stay down, stay down. no expression

Basti0n
I dont think you read the sotry very well or 52 they recently made a new memeber of the Marvel Family.

bigbran
make it regular adam, you know the one that killed everyone who crossed him(cept sbp)
then we could have a good fight...

that ends with sentrys eyes cumming out.

Validus
I dont think you read the sotry very well or 52 they recently made a new memeber of the Marvel Family.
How does that prove that Adam got a power boost? It's Billy and only Billy saying he had a power increase from Shazam's death. It's Billy who sits on Shazam's throne right now. It's Billy who powers the Marvel family now.

Basti0n
have you read 52? read it if not

Validus
have you read 52? read it if not
I should be asking you that.

http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0001011te1.jpg

Basti0n
his power went into billy and thusly all the Marvels recieved a power boost from the power comming from billy.

Validus
his power went into billy and thusly all the Marvels recieved a power boost from the power comming from billy.
It doesn't work that way.

Basti0n
lol we arent going to see eye to eye on this so stick to the topic at hand who would win.

bigbran
black adam pokes his eyes out.

Validus
lol we arent going to see eye to eye on this so stick to the topic at hand who would win.
Of course not since you have no proof at all. wink

You're arguing misinformation.

Basti0n
Validus, thats nto the reason we;ve both presented our cases and it hasnt convinced ethier of us now Im askign you to stick to the issue at hand or nto post on my thread,

IF not Ill report you for spamming.

bigbran
Validus, thats nto the reason we;ve both presented our cases and it hasnt convinced ethier of us now Im askign you to stick to the issue at hand or nto post on my thread,

IF not Ill report you for spamming. cough*baby*cough.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
cough*baby*cough.

Cosigned.

Basti0n
All I am trying to do is keep my topic to the issue at hand. if I let it go off topic thats all the thread will be about.

bigbran
All I am trying to do is keep my topic to the issue at hand. if I let it go off topic thats all the thread will be about. every thread goes off topic.

Validus

Oh noes. no expression

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Kai Lein
ill kick his ass and laugh at him, he thinks hes so big and bad LOL... and if i start to lose, my cousin and my dad are going to help.

Basti0n
youd actually kick someones ass over a topic in a thread? You need help.

Tron

Ummm, where do you see spamming? huh

Originally posted by bigbran
cough*baby*cough.

Keep it civil people.

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron

Keep it civil people. just stating what i see.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron

Keep it civil people.

DAMN!!!!!! Basti0n and big bran were just TRONIMIZED!!!!! herbnana

Milkie
Actually The Power of Shazam series revealed that Shazam's daughter, Blaze, interfered with the spell that granted Teth Adam his powers.

That may give reason to why he has not lost his powers.

batdude123
This would actually be a pretty good battle imo.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
This would actually be a pretty good battle imo. that ends with ba tearing off his head.

bigbran
bump!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.