captain marvel (mar-vell) v.s. adam warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
they are both at their prime powers, but warlock does no possess the soul gem.......from what i have seen their powers appear to be around the same level......i think capt. marvel takes this fight, his feats as the designated "protector of the universe" have proven themselves time and time again.....what do u think?

galan7777777
remember to that warlock is the being who was able to stop thanos HOTU's absorption rampage

Basti0n
Warlock can rise from the dead and if he became magus, goodbye Captian Marvel.

Nitro Killed Captian Marvel if you remember? Warlock went toe to toe with thor.

galan7777777
yeah, i disagree with cap marvel dying of cancer, but there would be no magus in this fight, warlock will not even possess the soul gem

Basti0n
Warlock didnt have the gem when he went toe to toe with thor and it was a pretty even fight.

Skeets
Warlock 10/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by Basti0n
Warlock didnt have the gem when he went toe to toe with thor and it was a pretty even fight. i think marvel could go toe 2 toe with thor if warlock did, all of their abilities are in the exact same class, with the exception of agility

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Warlock 10/10
Fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan7777777
Originally posted by Validus
Fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic) how am i a fanboy?

Skeets
Fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Nah,Mar-vell's not that powerful minor cosmic powers nothing on Warlock's level even without the Soul gem.Originally posted by galan7777777
how am i a fanboy?
*sigh* he quoted me not you.

galan7777777
Nah,Mar-vell's not that powerful minor cosmic powers nothing on Warlock's level even without the Soul gem.
*sigh* he quoted me not you. they are a little more then minor cosmic powers, after all quasar (who is much weaker then marvel) is around the same level of cosmic power as silver surfer

Basti0n
Okay read the comics dont go by some stats on the back of a card or action figure, the comics trump all and no Captian marvel is not on Silver Surfer's level and even he cant beat warlock.

Skeets
Originally posted by galan7777777
they are a little more then minor cosmic powers, after all quasar (who is much weaker then marvel) is around the same level of cosmic power as silver surfer
what the hell are you talking about?Quasar's way more powerful than Mar-vell.

galan7777777
what the hell are you talking about?Quasar's way more powerful than Mar-vell. thats not true, his cosmic powers are not as powerful

Skeets
thats not true, his cosmic powers are not as powerful
Ok,sure I'll take your word for it and ignore all the books I have read featuring the two.

Validus
Annihilus > Quasar > Mar-Vell

jockey

galan7777777
Ok,sure I'll take your word for it and ignore all the books I have read featuring the two. ok marvel has total cosmic awareness=omniscent, this alone could be used against warlock

Skeets
Annihilus > Quasar > Mar-Vell

jockey
Pretty much.Originally posted by galan7777777
ok marvel has total cosmic awareness=omniscent, this alone could be used against warlock
Warlock has Cosmic awareness so does Quasar.

Basti0n
You are starting to sound like a fanboy.

Warlock has that sense too, if you remember the infinty series. Warlock can actually tell if there is something wrong with the universe and this was without the gem.

a good way to back up your arguements is to go by the actual comics not websites.

galan7777777
Pretty much.
Warlock has Cosmic awareness so does Quasar. no, quasar was only granted cosmic awareness for a short time, not permanently

galan7777777
You are starting to sound like a fanboy.

Warlock has that sense too, if you remember the infinty series. Warlock can actually tell if there is something wrong with the universe and this was without the gem.

a good way to back up your arguements is to go by the actual comics not websites. no spites please! and warlock may be able to tell if something is wrong in the universe but that is no where near full cosmic awareness possessed by marvel

Skeets
no, quasar was only granted cosmic awareness for a short time, not permanently
Funny how Mar-vell got Cosmic awareness from Epoch when he became the Protecter of the Universe.Quasar got the job after his death,C.A comes with the job.

galan7777777
Funny how Mar-vell got Cosmic awareness from Epoch when he became the Protecter of the Universe.Quasar got the job after his death,C.A comes with the job. actually it was only granted for a short period but not indefinatley.....the reason for this is unknown

Basti0n
obviously you have a thing for Captian Marvel. but He has admitted in Silver Surfer that the surfer is stronger then him and Surfer has lost fights to warlock without the power of the gem being used so he cannot beat warlock.

galan7777777
obviously you have a thing for Captian Marvel. but He has admitted in Silver Surfer that the surfer is stronger then him and Surfer has lost fights to warlock without the power of the gem being used so he cannot beat warlock. actually i like warlock more then marvel, but i dont think he would win as easily as u say

Basti0n
When did I say it would be easy LOL

I just wish Genis was half the hero his dad was and why hasnt Genis killed Nitro by now?

galan7777777
When did I say it would be easy LOL

I just wish Genis was half the hero his dad was and why hasnt Genis killed Nitro by now? i dont know he should have, in my oppinion capt marvel dying of cancer like he did was one of the worst deaths in the history of marvel

Basti0n
Jean getting killed by Xorneto. How can you give a stroke to a god like mutant capapble of controlling her self at the cellular level?

Wolverine stabbed her multiple times and nothing.

GOD IT WAS DUMB and XORN is the worst mutant since Maggot!!!!!!!!!!!

galan7777777
Jean getting killed by Xorneto. How can you give a stroke to a god like mutant capapble of controlling her self at the cellular level?

Wolverine stabbed her multiple times and nothing.

GOD IT WAS DUMB and XORN is the worst mutant since Maggot!!!!!!!!!!! true lol, but marvels death has 2b in the top 3 lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.