Strange Vs Sliver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
both are bloodlusted
1 they fight with no prep
2 they fight with 5 min prep
3 in a comic who would win?

zachrivard
i know this has been done but i couldnt find the thread

kgkg

Priest

Basti0n
Silver Surfer beat Strange during the Infinity War.

Mider999
strange should win he beats dormammu and he beat shuma gorath i dont see silver surfer doing that on his best day.

Soljer
Bloodlusted Surfer wins with no prep.
Strange wins with it.

In a comic? I could see either taking it.

The Fake Macoy
If there's any prep at all, Strange will smoke Surfer. Strange is just that good. However, with no prep then I think Surfer will take him out.

Batman Beyond

bigbran
this has been done before...closing

Basti0n
Um it happend in a comic guys, during the Inifinity War, Surfer won

bigbran
Originally posted by Basti0n
Um it happend in a comic guys, during the Inifinity War, Surfer won you just did it again!!!
and this is sliver surfer people!!
hes a much more powerful version. hes a sliver that surfs!!

leonheartmm
speed blitz doesnt work against him. hes takenblows from cosmics and hulk and gotten right back up{without shielding himself} he is the only thing other than THOTU that has even come close to RESISTING the power of LT, not to mention defeating DEATH and the inbetweener TWICE. his feats go on and on. strange 10/10

Acrosurge
Originally posted by leonheartmm
speed blitz doesnt work against him. hes takenblows from cosmics and hulk and gotten right back up{without shielding himself} The same goes for the Surfer, if you've been keeping up with Annihilation.

1. Surfer wins a no-prep fight.
2. I would have called this one in Strange's favor, but against the new Surfer, I'm going to call it an even split. More prep time would definitely be a win for Stephen, but he's only got 5 minutes.
3. I'm just not sure about a current comic fight. Surfer's place has changed in the Marvel Pantheon. I guess it depends on who's writing the book.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by Acrosurge
The same goes for the Surfer, if you've been keeping up with Annihilation.

1. Surfer wins a no-prep fight.
2. I would have called this one in Strange's favor, but against the new Surfer, I'm going to call it an even split. More prep time would definitely be a win for Stephen, but he's only got 5 minutes.
3. I'm just not sure about a current comic fight. Surfer's place has changed in the Marvel Pantheon. I guess it depends on who's writing the book.
With less than five minutes prep he was able to stalmate Warlock with the IG. I personally think it's BS, but it's canon.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
With less than five minutes prep he was able to stalmate Warlock with the IG. I personally think it's BS, but it's canon. True, hence my preface about the writer. Strange has been all over the place powerlevel-wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.