Disney Channel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demyx Stone
Ok so i tried to put this up before, but i dont think it worked. So im gonna try again. I am just creating this thread because I have seen threads aout the shows, but i havent seen a thrad about the channel. I want to have this thread so people can express ideas about some commercial-like things, movies, and shows. want to be first to express that.

I feel that the Quiz-Show Relay DC Games was unfair because each team had to wait until it was their turn to answer a question. At least as far as I know. I haveonly seen the flashback commercial-thing. I was gonna watch it but then i had to go out to eat. I got pretty mad from that.

So if i'm wrong then you can tell me. I wanna try to keep this thread open too.

JaehSkywalker
i love and hate disney at the same time...

too.. much... advertisment!

Demyx Stone
i know. They just advetise their own stuff whether its movies or shows or something like that. i know

Hey so during the Simon Says DC Games on Saturday. It was really bad cause Lucas really won. He did it right. They jut made it stupid. And i dont remember that they put 1st and 2nd place points on one team during the Alphabet goop and egg toss DC Games. I dont remember it though.

Whatever. I did not want the blue team to win either. I didnt mind Red and i wanted it to be green. it was the only team i didnt want to in and stuff.

And finalyy, I have to announce that i have met five different disney channel stas in my dreams. I have met Aneliese van der pol, Zac Efron, Lucas Grabeel, Ashley Tisdale, and Kay Panabaker.
See ya!

JaehSkywalker
didn't see it... well.. yet i guess....

Zac... love

Demyx Stone
oh
And know what else i noticed when Lucas was doing the turns? he did about faces or right/left faces. And only marching band people know how to do that!!! or he went to military camp but i think thats very unlikely

JaehSkywalker
i reallllyyy need to buy HSM cd... so i can notice those stuff... erm

Demyx Stone
what stuff?

ivebeendepped43
how did u meet them? thats really cool. I love disney channel!

Wolfie
I liked the Disney Channel as a kid but when I grew up, I never really cared for it.

Though, when watching my niece, I sat through a couple episodes of "Josh and Drake" and found it pretty good for a kids sitcom.

Demyx Stone
well i didnt really meet them.

JaehSkywalker
....only on tv... >.<

Demyx Stone
sorry to say anything but i cant really understand what you are responding to

JaehSkywalker
nvm if you don't get it... yes

Demyx Stone
well its not that im just having a problem of wondering whjo you are talking to im sorry

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Demyx Stone
well i didnt really meet them.

InnerRise
I don't really like Disney as much as I use too. I miss all of those old shows.

My favorite was the Fairy Tale show where they did live action fairy tales. Not Cartoons. I remember "The Three Little Pigs" and the one where the man sleeps for a bunch of years. I think it was like "Old Man Periwinkle" or something that sounds like that. OH I KNOW!!! "Rip Van Winkle". Or at least something close to that.

Anway I loved that show, they remade fairy tales into Live Action, it only lasted 30 mins when it came on but I loved it.
I also miss the many other older shows.

is it comprehensible.....

Demyx Stone
sure... I dont really know what youre talking about. Sorry. I remember watching disney channel when i was about 7 and Dinosaurs was on. You know that tv where there are dinosaurs and they are living like everyday people...
You know, with Earl and Robbie, Charlene, fran and the baby? And Mr. Richfield can forget about him!

InnerRise
I remember that show!!!

I forgot all about that for a minute and that it even came on Disney Channel.

Yup. I feel as if I took them for granted, but I wasn't only a little kid and I took it all in the best way I knew how. Of course if I could go back today as I am now of course I would treasure those moments all the more now that I'm older and more capable.

is it comprehensible.....

Demyx Stone
Yeah i loved that show. I bought some of the tapes from that show too! My sister actually said that one night recently she saw an informmercial thing that was selling the whole series on DVD or VHS... But i am pretty sure it was DVD! I want them sooo bad!!!!

Demyx Stone
well, life is good with disney channel

Kumar
Yeah, Disney Channel used to be awesoe.
I'm trying to remember a particular movie. I'm pretty sure it was a Disney Channel one but i can't remember the name for the life of me. It was that one where the kid wants to make some money to impress some girl so he gets a paper route. He encounters this one house where this crazy old guy lives and he has to figure out how to deliver the paper to him despite his ridiculous, post-war paranoid traps. the main character suits up in garage can lids and stuff to try and do that. Its a great movie.
I'm pretty sure the actor is Joseph Gordon-Levitt http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0330687/

anyone know the name of the movie?

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
i love and hate disney at the same time...

too.. much... advertisment!

JAEH!!!! lmao

I agree. I would suggest, no ads during a show but ads inbetween shows maybe. as for movies on DC, have a couple of ads like the already do XD

lmao

regina414
I used to watch S Club 7's show on Disney. Liked it.

InnerRise
THAT'S WHAT IT WAS CALLED!!!

I was trying to think of what that group was called for the life of me a while ago.

I used to watch it to and actually liked them...........before they came back with that slow song with the winter music video or whatever.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.