He-Man vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
He-Man
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/images/0304/heman.jpg

vs

Kurse
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Kurse.jpg

who wins ?

golem370
Who wins

lilnutta12
he-mans feats are to much - though i really really hate he-man

he wins - his sword has the power to form into a weapon capable of taking on an oppnent he faces

golem370
Name three feats Lifting a castle been done lifting a mountain been done what else. He-Man was my favroite cartoon but he was never in the league of Hulk or Superman.

lilnutta12
huhm....

cant think of that much cause i hate him - but ive heard people on this forum say some great feats over 10

lilnutta12
but the stuff ive heard makes me think he could - what had kurse done

juggernaut66666
kurse= 4Xthor
HeMan=has no limits

K3VIL
He-Man's strength and durability can be boosted by tapping into the energies which are channeled in Castle Greyskull.This means, they are limitless, or something like that.
Even in the recent cartoon version, he was able to perform considerable feats.He threwed a building size temple created from a cobra demon sorcerer into the sun, and it was a huge temple, he did it effortlessy.
Now to accelerate the object to the point it reach the sun in seconds, you must be pretty strong, so I think he can gave Kurse a helluva fight, not to forget his skills in hand to hand combat and with close fight weapons, he's a master swordsman, axe user and so.Also his sword is magical and can emit bursts of energy of incredible power, absorb attacks and redirect them, and cut through most substances.

golem370
But he has been defeated before though right?

golem370
That is a misconception The fact is that Kurse was twice the strength of Thor then Thor got his belt of strength and then Beyonder increased his strength further to where It couldn't be measured.

charlemagne9746
Kurse does have a weakness to iron...i don't know what He-Man's sword and other weapons are composed of....if it has iron in its content...then it could conceivably cut or kill Kurse. One thing is for sure..if it came down to just throwing fists....He-Man and Kurse would just be there all week...i don't think one could knock the other out with only punches.

golem370
I am sure Kurse could beat him He did defeat Beta Ray Bill & Thor at the same time.

C1nd3r
He-man all the way. Badass.

JohnnyDo3
He-Man will win

complexbrother
He-Man all day.

BTW I did this exact one already . http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=411197

Adam_PoE
"He-Man vs Kurse"

Horrificus
Seriously. There isn't enough shown of Kurse to make this judgement.
All we know, is that he is AT LEAST 4 X more powerful than Thor. Thor is more powerful than Class 100.
And, Thor can probably take on He-man anyway by himself.
Kurse would win.
And, I haven't kept tabs on him, but if the Beyonder is still around, "somehow", I would imagine he would just keep upping Kurse to whatever he needs to win.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Horrificus
Seriously. There isn't enough shown of Kurse to make this judgement.
All we know, is that he is AT LEAST 4 X more powerful than Thor. Thor is more powerful than Class 100.
And, Thor can probably take on He-man anyway by himself.
Kurse would win.
And, I haven't kept tabs on him, but if the Beyonder is still around, "somehow", I would imagine he would just keep upping Kurse to whatever he needs to win.

The Power of Grayskull adapts to whatever obstacle He-Man is facing. Therefore, Thor would be a challenge for He-Man, but entirely possible to defeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.