More excited about: Marvel ultimate Alliance or Justice League Heroes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Some big Heavy hitter comic games comin out.

What are looking forward to the most?

I'm kinda excited for the Marvel one

Victor Von Doom
News, previews?

WrathfulDwarf
I'm very much looking forward to JLA. Except is for the Xbox. I was hoping it would come to the 360.

Tallis
Graphically The Marvel one looks a lot smoother. But I haven't seen much of the JLH game

MadMel
marvel: UA...it comes out on nearly evey console (i say nearly cuz im not 100% sure that it comes out on all of them).....i want to know, in JLA, can you switch characters around like in MUA?...somehow i dont think so, but you never know..

Skeets
the Justice League one is based off the Cartoon no?That would suck.

H. S. 6
I'm not really excited much for either, but I'd go for Ultimate Alliance because of the amount of characters you get to play with.

MadMel
like ur sig skeets..big grin

hell_soldier
I'm looking forward two both. My thing is that i think they should have made the JLH a 4 playable character game so you can really trash levels like in XML II. For MUA i just hope they bring out some characters who were not in XML II like for instance Daredevil i've been waiting a long time for a game to come out with the Red. Hopefully they will change their mind about JLH going to Next Gen because the 360 rocks.

Draco69
I'm looking more foreward to Justice League Heroes for two reasons:

1) It's NEVER been done before
2) Marvel Alliance is a complete copy of X-Men Legends. They just plastered the skins of other characters on previous characters and created a hybrid character of several other previously existing characters...

Ex. Human Torch = Sunfire, Iron-Man's Gamma Rays and Flight movement. They just plastered a skin of Human Torch on Sunfire and called it a day...

brainchild81
Legends was awesome though. 'taint broke, don't fix it bro. Originally posted by Skeets
the Justice League one is based off the Cartoon no?That would suck. Wouldn't be too sure 'bout that. JLU was an awesome show. DC toons are better than their comics IMO. This way we get to play w/the cool GL from the show instead of boring Hal or stupid Kyle

MUA because
1. They've got a development team that already knows what works and how to get the job done right.

2.Marvel's got more characters that I like and I think the game'll have more characters period. Don't quote me on that last part though.

MadMel
Originally posted by Draco69

2) Marvel Alliance is a complete copy of X-Men Legends. They just plastered the skins of other characters on previous characters and created a hybrid character of several other previously existing characters...

Ex. Human Torch = Sunfire, Iron-Man's Gamma Rays and Flight movement. They just plastered a skin of Human Torch on Sunfire and called it a day...
proof?

pr1983
Originally posted by MadMel
proof?

Its a bit obvious that that's what they did... i mean, Deadpool was in xmen legends 2 and he was just a hybrid of bishop and nightcrawler...

MadMel
so your basing this new game on what you saw in xmen legends 1-2?...meh...i havent played either of those games (unless you count the xmen legends 2 pc demo), so my gaming conscience is clear big grin

IceJaw
(answer to topic name)

Neither no expression

Quincy Archer
I would say Justice League heroes. I'm not saying It will be a better game, but we've already played Marvel. It's just the Legends sequel.

Flamboyant4Life
Hey can someone give me a link with info to both of these games please? I looked it up on the Xbox website and couldn't find anything.

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Hey can someone give me a link with info to both of these games please? I looked it up on the Xbox website and couldn't find anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Heroes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_Ultimate_Alliance

newavenger13
mua is going to be the better game

SnakeEyes
Neither impress me at the moment.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Draco69

I thought I was only one who felt this way. Justice League is what I am more hyped for as well. The heroes are going to actually play like they're supposed to. Superman will fight like Superman instead of a tank/ brawler that can be replaced with anyother tank/brawler. Green Lantern will play like Green Lantern instead of another typical energy user etc.

Truthfully, X-Men Legends wasn't that great(Yeah, I said it). It's just that there were no other multiplayer comic games like it so people played it. The game was fun but had serious room for improvement. There wasn't much of a jump from XML 1 to XML2. More moves even though only 3-4 are useful YAY!!!!! More characters even though most are just clones Hell YEAH!!!!!

Justice League Heroes gets my vote.

brainchild81
Both games are out now. Which turned out to be better?

((The_Anomaly))
I like the JLA WAYYYY better then Marvel crap, but that JLA game looks like an utter piece of crap...

The Marvel game looks far superior, I'll prolly rent it for Wii at some point, see how it is.

I'm just wait for the Superman Returns game right now...which looks awesome. The only Super hero game you'll need.

IceJaw
Oh god, no !

no expression

brainchild81
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I like the JLA WAYYYY better then Marvel crap, but that JLA game looks like an utter piece of crap...

The Marvel game looks far superior, I'll prolly rent it for Wii at some point, see how it is.

I'm just wait for the Superman Returns game right now...which looks awesome. The only Super hero game you'll need. I remember seeing screens w/him fighting a giant robot. Might have been a big ass metalo. I remember seeing that awful movie and going "Where's the robot? That would have been better than this overused Luthor thing. I wanna see Supes have a good rumble(see Supes: TAS "Father's Day" w/Supes vs. Calibac for details"wink. I'd keep my expectations low about a Supes game considering his history.

AstroFan
I played both games, Marvel was more fun, but neither are my kind of game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.