Spectre vs. Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
I searched for it, but I couldn't find it. My friend and I got into a debate about this fight and I was just wondering who everyone else thinks would win.

Juntai
Jean Grey dies, she is reborn later.

Superherovandal
unless its phoenix of the white crons she are going down hard. if it is its a stalemate for eternity or until a writer retcons Phoenix as a shard of eternity or something. but in this fight spectre beats her down.

Mr Master
Based on feats dipicted on panel.

Spectre erases dark Phoenix from existence.

Spectre annihilates Phoenix Force too.

Based on theories and bios, PF has a chance.

Basti0n
the question you have to ask yourselves is

1) is it the spectre on his own? or bonded to a host?

2) Spectre is the wrath of God, so whos mroe powerfull Phoenix or God?

galan7777777
spectre

Basti0n
I agree Phoenix is the 3rd most powerful character in the marvel universe but the Phoenix has a soul and spectre can kick the crap out of it and her.

Galan you and me on the same side? how did this happen? smile

manorastroman
they're very similar characters. but by showings, spectre 9/10.

for what it's worth, though, i believe that a comic would write out to be a stalemate.

Juntai
Originally posted by manorastroman
they're very similar characters. but by showings, spectre 9/10.

for what it's worth, though, i believe that a comic would write out to be a stalemate. A comic would have them stop fighting before they got serious, and then teaming up.. That's beside the point.

lilnutta12
phoenix is 3rd strongest you say - so who are the 2nd

LT is 1st

Deathstroke
I figured the Spectre would work DP, but my friend refused to believe it.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by lilnutta12
phoenix is 3rd strongest you say - so who are the 2nd

LT is 1st

In Marvel I thought it was:

1: The One Above All
2: Living Tribunal

then the phoenix force

Big Sexy
Thats one thing that I am mad about in marvel. The hierarchy system is hard to take apart. Its almost as bad as Supermans history. So -So many retcons.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Deathstroke
In Marvel I thought it was:

1: The One Above All
2: Living Tribunal

then the phoenix force

Phoenix Force isn't even in the Top 10.

Whittdawg92
phoenix force is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overrated and annoying.

rotiart
As far as Entities go.

offhand.. and I'm sure Mr. Master will correct me smile
I have two lists

1. The One Above All (TOAA) (In theory he is the supreme being of the marvel, ie "marvel" megaverse. see my second list for my thoughts on TOAA)

2/3/4/5 (tied). Multiversal Eternity/Multiversal Infinity (represents time and space of marvel multiverse)/Multiversal Death(tricked/defied living tribunal)/Living Tribunal (Supreme Judge of the Multiverse responds to only one being)

6/7/8/9. Abraxas and the Infinites. Abraxas's mere existence affects the multiverse and is birthed from within Eternity. He is only killed by erasing all of multi-eternity, but could not kill multi-eternity without the aid of the ultimate nullfier, signifying he was strong enough to affect multieternity, but not strong enough to kill him on his own. Also without the multiverse, he ceases to exist. The Infinites (there were supposedly 3 of them) work to align the energies of the multiverse. They manhandled single Eternity like he was nothing. And they were apparently a facet of multieternity. This could be similar to the way the celestials are part of single eternity and Galactus is a part of single eternity. (abraxas being the galactus of multiversal eternity, and the Infinites being the "celestials" of multiversal eternity)
11. Roma Omniversal Guardian (descendant of Merlyn, who eventually took his place)
12. Saturyne (previously second to Merlyn, then Roma when Roma took over)
10. Atleza (Juggles our universe without care)

Including Items and preretcon....
1. TOAA (In theory he is the supreme being of everything so noone is possible to being greater than he is, greatest being of the Megaverse. All universes and multiverses related to, even if distantly related to, the marvel universe. IE TOAA is master of even the Utraverse, which is also a subsidiary of marvel, Therefore TOAA must be supreme being of the "marvel" megaverse.)
2. Pre-Retcon Beyonder (powers of millions of multiverses, but never states megaverse. In fact he may come from outside our multiverse, but from within our megaverse.
3. Pre-Retcon Molecule Man (only being capable to standing up to beyonder,
4. Thanos with HOTU for having EASILY absorbed all that was withing his realm, including the living tribunal
5/6/7/8/9/10 Multi (Death/eternity/infinity)/Living Tribunal for reasons stated above. Infinity being (was originally the only being around, from its death, and the core of its being came reality (the multiverse) as we currently know it. Lastly we have the infinity gauntlet, which was the power of the infinity being, and any being that had it could defy living tribunal. however without a will behind the gauntlet, tribunal was able to will the gems powers never used again. Had the owner (adam warlock) resisted, living tribunal may never have been able to depower the gems.

btw. After making my statements on the comic omniverse which includes dc. the marvel megaverse which includes the marvelverse, ultraverse and new universe/new universal (includes characters such as starbrand and nightmask). the marvel multiverse (which includes marvel continuity and out of continuity comics such as what if? Marvel the end. and other spinoffs. The marvel universe includes all comics in current marvel continuity.

I just realized that, just now, that there apparently is an article on wikipedia if you look up marvel and multiverse.. that states almost verbatim, everything i've been stating for months. I'm not saying its true. But man if i don't suddenly feel justified for my thoughts.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mr Master
Based on feats dipicted on panel.

Spectre erases dark Phoenix from existence.

Spectre annihilates Phoenix Force too.

Based on theories and bios, PF has a chance. well thats a stab if i ever heard one!!

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
well thats a stab if i ever heard one!!
Not really it's the truth.

Deathstroke
is the Phoenix Force universal or multiversal?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Deathstroke
is the Phoenix Force universal or multiversal?

Universal.

Her telepathy is awesome, she can link with every mind in the universe simultaneously.

She can repair/heal certain ailments within universes, but then again so can Phoenix Avatars.

Her ability to warp reality has never been shown to be extraordinary.
eg. She's never remade/restructured a universe.

She's never actually destroyed a universe iether.

And she most certainly has never created a universe from existing matter and energy or from scratch.

Mr Master
Originally posted by rotiart
As far as Entities go.

offhand.. and I'm sure Mr. Master will correct me

This is all cool.

But these are my "corrections" laughing out loud

(imho)

LT is above the IG

Abraxas is above the Multiverse, because his purpose is to destroy it(embodiment of destruction).
He did not need the UN to destroy everything, he wanted it to ensure Galactus not using it on him.
Everything was being destroyed already as you know.
And Abraxas would not die if the Multi-verse was flushed into Oblivion.
The only way to kill/contain Abraxas is with the UN, there is no other way.
If ET died, Abraxas would enjoy nothingness for ever.

Also above the Multi-verse is the IG, because it manhandled the UN and the UN can remake the Multiverse.

Oblivion should be in there, right below Atleza.
Oblivion swallows universes when ever one collapses or an Anchor weakens or another is Nullified, perhaps an inbalance can cause a universe to fold...ect, ect.

leonheartmm
spectre would take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.