Link VS Emperor Griffon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
Ok Link form zelda ocarina of time, Vs Emperor Griffon (has the 3 atlamilla's) from dark cloud 2

For people who do not know who Griffon is here is a list of his powers
flight, wings that can be removed and used and big swords, impressive fire powers, ground attacks that follow the target and deal significant damage. energy blasts, and if i remeber correstly he can summon minions easily killed though.

My money is on Griffon although this is the exactly kind of enemy Link would be used to fighting, i'd say that Griffon has the edge.

kamikz
Hmm I don't know near anything about this "Griffon" except the things you said, but going by it, I would say Link. He could turn invinsible for about 2 minutes or so, that is a long time actually. And he could turn it on for another 2 as well. If he has drinks he can renew his magic meter....
Is this a dark person? If he is, then Link's light arrows and master sword would kill him fast...

But as I said, I don't know much about him...

Mesirus
nah, he's just a powerful guy, he's a little rabbit man big grin but he gets 3 atlamilla which turn him into the Griffon i describe, and i hate to diss appoint you, but there atlamilla's give he strong magic protection, when i used magic attacks it kept saying unaffected, so Link can't count on magic power to see him through this

kamikz
Disappoint me? Nah I don't make such a big deal out of characters losing, so it doesn't matter for me. Though in this case I'm not sure Link will actually lose, I know to little about this guy. I'll check him out on Wikipedia, then return if I found anything...

Mesirus
you won't, he's a hidden guy, your best best for infomation would be to check forums about help to kill him, its going to be even battle though because Griffon is not very different to gannon, but is more powerful if you ask me

kamikz
Ok I have no idea how I'm suppose to find anything on him then, so I'm out....

Raxarus
I don't know anything on "griffon" aswell apart from what you have told me but i say Griffon would win.

Kero_Co
I think Link would win. Afterall, I beat Griffon with a wrench.

Mesirus
lol, nice, but i'm standing by griffon, i'm not gonig to convice you otherwise becuase i can totally see why you say that

Kero_Co
I'm not saying Griffon couldn't win, but I think link takes the majority. I love Griffon, and it was sad to see him go the way that he did. Now, Link versus that damn dark genie is a different story.

Mesirus
lol Dark Element!! easy! just get the best machine gun and its a joke its so easy

Kaled
just working on the basis when in doubt, good truimph's over evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.