DMC deleted scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Does anyone know of any scenes from the Dead Man's Chest sequel? I just saw the ones from COBP and loved them, and was hoping someone could shed some light on what they left out of the second movie.

katelovespirate
well, apparently, there is a wonderful scene between Will and Jack, in which Will is explaining to Jack what it is like to be in a relationship with the most someone who makes him so happy, and yet so miserable sometimes. It is when Jack and Will are on the Pearl after escaping the cannibal island, and Will is talking about how he would do anything for Elizabeth, because his life is about making her happy. And Jack is talking about how he considers that kind of life too difficult for him, because his life is about making HIMSELF happy, but then there is this dramatic zoom in on his face where he looks really envious of Will, almost like he really wants that lifestyle instead. i think it got cut out because the director thought it made Jack look too horrible, and it made the love triangle too obvious from the beginning.

then there is supposed to be one right after Jack meets up with Liz in tortuga, and they are getting on the pearl, there is one where Liz actually goes into the cabin with Jack, and is talking about her first experience on this boat, her first real experience with pirates, and Jack interrupts and makes mention that her first experience with pirates was actually with him, after he saved her life. and Liz says something about how she actually saw this ship when she was a child, and Jack counters that he also saw this ship as a child, years ago, and wanted to be captain of it. it was cut because it interfered with the pacing of the film, because it was kind of a slow scene.

there was one, right after the curiosity scene, when Gibbs shouts land ho... and then it cuts to them rowing to isle cruses... there is short scene when they are getting on the long boat and Jack is helping Liz down into it, and says "milady" and norrington sarcasticly remarks that she has been several men's lady, to which Elizabeth says something like, "no, my heart has belonged to the same dream since i was young," and Norrington kind of snorts and says, "i should have left Will Turner on that raft in the water. even then he had pirate blood in him" or something, and Jack is looking at Elizabeth and says, "so you've always been for a pirate, eh?" and then it cuts out. this one also had to go because of the earlier scene being cut, which talks about liz meeting will for the first time.

one more... when Liz, Jack, Will, Pintel and Ragetti get back onto the Pearl after leaving Norrington with the chest to fight the sea dudes, there was a short scene where Jack actually carries Will up the ladder and lays him on the deck, and then turns to Liz and asks her whether she is sure he wants him aboard, because if they want to set him adrift now is their opportunity. Liz gets really angry and asks what a question like that is supposed to mean, and Jack says "nothing love. i just want you to be sure you know what you really want," (indicating the compass.) Liz pulls out the compass to hand back to him, and he says "open it"... and at that second Will starts to wake up. Liz looks at Jack for a minute, then grabs on oar and whacks Will over the head with it, sending him back to unconsiousness. Then she turns to Jack and gets really close to him, but you can see she is really angry, and she says, "Jack, the game is over. I know what I want, and I have to ask you to stay away from me. Do you understand?" while shoving the compass into his hand. And Jack says "every word, love." and there is this massive tension between them, and then Jack smiles, picks up his jar of dirt, and walks off. Liz turns back and kneels down next to Will, who is waking up. this one was cut for several reasons, mainly because it took away from the kiss scene, and made Liz's character too horrible. Jack also looks too interested in her in this scene, making the love triangle too intense.

those are the only ones i know about... i am sure there were bits of scenes that were cut out and stuff.
OKAY okay now i have to confess, i made all those up, i couldnt resist. i was just thinking, what scenes did i want to be in the movie? LOL... anyways, sorry if anyone thought they were real, cause they arent. i guess we will have to wait till the dvd comes out to see them.

CaptinJackLover
Even if you did make them up they are really great! I love those ideas! they would have been perfect in the movie! Espceillay the last one. That one was the best i think and it should ahve been in the movie! you have great ideas! big grin

sccch
mad WHAT!! YOU MADE ALL THAT UP!! It fits SOOO well with the movie! rantingvampire

katelovespirate
haha sorry guys. i had fun doing it. LOL. at least i confessed. hahaha. it would have been totally funny if i would have not said that. hahaha.

sccch
Now you're going to get it! tanktomcattank

angel_not laughing out loud

CaptinJackLover
HAHA I really mind you doing that. I thought they were excellent ideas! its entertaining reading them.

katelovespirate
woah that smiley in the big plane is hilarious.

oooh, did i forget to mention the scene where Beckett admits to Gov. Swann that he is a eunuch? wink
hahahaha.

sccch
To late to make any more up!

CaptinJackLover
HAHAHAHAHA i think its funny big grin

sccch
dots

katelovespirate
oh dont be mad! sniff sniff...

sccch
schmoll

CaptinJackLover
DONT BE MAD! BE GLAD! and why dont you danc whiel your at it dance

CaptinJackLover
^^sry bad spell check i meant to say why dont you dance while your at it

sccch
blow OK...I'll be 'glade' but I HATE dancing!

CaptinJackLover

sccch
Ummmm...CaptinJackLover...it doesn't look like you wrote anything.

CaptinJackLover
oh oops. i dont know why i did that...
confused

katelovespirate
what you were probably trying to say was, Jack and Liz are hott. LOL>

CaptinJackLover
LOL! even if it wasnt what i was going to put its definately what i was thinking! big grin

LovelyOne
LMAO kate!! crazy ass!! you had my hopes up then dashed them quite ruthlessly laughing out loud

katelovespirate
euro
giljotiini
horse

rifleosama

i think what i'm trying to say is, the deleted scenes in the first one were so lovely, and i'm hoping the ones in the next one are just as lovely. heehee hee.

random21
katelovespirates- those are REALLY good. i actually thought they were in the movie lol. i was all "yess more jack and elizabeth scenes" lol oh well. but i wouldnt mind if you made up anymore =].

CaptinJackLover
^^ ya i agree. make up some more so we can here more lovely jack and liz stories! big grin

katelovespirate
HAHAHA only if you guys do it with me, so i dont feel like a lying loser. hahahaha.

OH i forgot this one: after Liz and Jack meet up in tortuga and she agrees to come aboard and look for the chest with Jack, when they are walking onto the ship, Beckett's evil henchman dude who followed liz to tortuga actually comes up behind and attempts to persuade her to return to Port Royal with him. He is using lame excuses like "We have your father in prison" and "Beckett is sending a fleet to kill Will Turner if you dont return at once," that sort of thing, and Jack comes up and starts mimicking him, totally making fun of him behind his back, and then the henchman dude turns around and Jack pulls one of those innocent poses, like he wasnt doing anything, and then the henchman goes, "ah captain Jack Sparrow. Its good to see you in your familiar habitat again. Now if you dont mind, I have business with this young lady." and Jack looks all confused and says, "Young Lady?" sort of punches Liz's shoulder, and says "this here is my new deckhand. Handsome fellow isnt he? A worthy bedfellow, I have to say." And Liz is really struggling to keep from laughing, so Jack grabs her and shoves her toward the boat, saying "Get along now lad, I'll meet you in the cabin." And then he turns to the bedfellow with one of those cheeky grins, but suddenly you see he has his sword out and pointed at him, and says "unless you're here to join me crew, I'd move along..."
yeah they OBVIOUSLY had to cut that one, because they let Johnny improve with the whole bedfellow thing, and it was way too outrageous and insinuating. Plus it made Elizabeth look too comfortable with Jack's teasing.

Then there was one when Liz, Jack and Norrington were walking along the beach at Isle Cruses, when they were looking for the spot the chest was buried, and they are sort of walking along single file, and Liz is looking at the compass and it turns and points behind her, so she turns around and runs smack into Jack, dropping the compass. So they both bend down to grab it and its one of those cheezy "hands meet" on the compass moments, but Liz looks up and breaks the moment by grabbing the compass. And Norrington is leaning on his shovel, looking kind of pissed and kind of drunk and goes, "shall i leave you two alone for a minute?" And Jack does that squinty eye look he does, and says "mate, don't you know never to leave a proper young lady alone with a pirate? pirates cant be held accountable for their actions, especially where ladies are involved..." and he looks at liz with a mocking smile. and Liz gets all mad and is like, "there was a time when the word 'pirate' wasnt used as an excuse for all a person's mistakes." and Jack looks her square in the eye and says, "there was also a time when a person's mistakes weren't excused by the word 'love'". then it cuts back to where they find the chest.
yeah, that one had to go. It just made everything come on too strong.

hahaha this is fun. wink i bet all the ones actually in the dvd will just be pintel and ragetti or something

sccch
laughing You're REALLY good! Keep going,don't let us stop you.

CaptinJackLover
LOL! i love your ideas! you should be lie a write for them or suthin. you would make them more interesting.

willofthewisp
katelovespirate, you really had me going! Those were fantastic! Do you write any fanfictions? You should if you have the time, because you definitely have the imagination!

But you left out the poignant scene in which Liz sees Will approaching them on the beach after discovering the chest. He pulls her in and they share a long, much-awaited kiss with Jack and Norrington looking on. Will's hands glide up to her cheeks and you can see him open his mouth, to which Liz simply says, "no tongues."
Everyone else cracks up laughing. And even Will finds it amusing, although he isn't sure why, but everyone else is laughing and he will feel left out if he doesn't.
Then, without warning, Gibbs parachutes down from a Blackhawk and demands the chest for himself. "You can't!" Norrington yells.
"Aar," is Gibbs' only answer.
As he begins to climb the rope back up to the helicopter, he snatches Liz and laughs maniacally.
"Bugger," Jack says.
"What are we going to do?" Will asks, smacking himself in the face trying to kill an insect.
"We find the rum," is Jack's advice.

CaptinJackLover
LOL! laughing i love that scene too!

katelovespirate
could we BE any more goofy? LOL... oh well. they are honestly such great characters. i am always intrigued by all the stuff they go through that we dont see on camera, yah know? like, what happened when Jack and the crew were originally captured by the cannibals, that sort of thing.

I heard there was a scene between Beckett and Governor Swann near the end of the film, after Gov. Swann has given his loyalty to beckett in exchange for Liz's safety, where Beckett reminds Swann that Liz left Tortuga in company of Jack Sparrow. Gov Swann looks obviously upset and worried, and Beckett, being the sadistic short man he is, rubs salt in the wound by insinuating that Captain Sparrow had taken a fancy to Elizabeth. He then goes on to say stuff like, "I've known Captain Sparrow far longer than you, Swann, and its only a matter of time before he gets what he wants."
And Gov. Swann is trying to keep his cool and says, "My daughter was raised to know the difference between a good man, and a man who can't be trusted." And Beckett just smiles and says,
"Was she indeed? Perhaps, Governor Swann, you don't know your daughter so well as you think..."
this one had to be cut because it turned out not to make sense that Beckett would bring up Elizabeth and Jack's attraction, even if he was just being cruel. Plus it was overkilling the fact that Gov Swann doesnt trust Sparrow.

There was a super short one cut out, right before Liz and Beckett have their big scene, where Liz is sneaking into his room, and sees the pirate brand sitting in the fire... and gets a look of recognition... but then Beckett walks in so she slips out, only to re-enter a second later.
but it turned out not to be important that Elizabeth know about Beckett and Jack's past so early in the film.

i dont know. i only have access to so much cut film. surely someone else out there has seen a really juicy scene that had to be cut for some reason... wink

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
katelovespirate, you really had me going! Those were fantastic! Do you write any fanfictions? You should if you have the time, because you definitely have the imagination!

But you left out the poignant scene in which Liz sees Will approaching them on the beach after discovering the chest. He pulls her in and they share a long, much-awaited kiss with Jack and Norrington looking on. Will's hands glide up to her cheeks and you can see him open his mouth, to which Liz simply says, "no tongues."
Everyone else cracks up laughing. And even Will finds it amusing, although he isn't sure why, but everyone else is laughing and he will feel left out if he doesn't.
Then, without warning, Gibbs parachutes down from a Blackhawk and demands the chest for himself. "You can't!" Norrington yells.
"Aar," is Gibbs' only answer.
As he begins to climb the rope back up to the helicopter, he snatches Liz and laughs maniacally.
"Bugger," Jack says.
"What are we going to do?" Will asks, smacking himself in the face trying to kill an insect.
"We find the rum," is Jack's advice.

OMG@!!!! i didnt see that one when i snuck into the editing room and stole all the deleted scenes!!! that one sounds awesome. i have to see it. Sooo brilliant. that would have made the perfect ending... Jack and WILL marooned on an island... hahahaha
i spent so long typing the post i just posted i didnt get to read this first. lol. laughing out loud

willofthewisp
Yes. Jack and Will and Norrington all drew straws to see who the other two would eat. Needless to say, Jack cheated and they ate Norrington, who was the supporting player.
"So," Will starts out, "out of Frodo, Sam, and Pippin, who would you marry, kill, and steal from?"
"Hmm," Jack takes a swig. "Marry Pippin, kill Frodo, steal from Sam."
"I never liked Frodo," Will agrees. "I guess we'll have to wait for Elizabeth to come save us."
"Why don't you just call her Liz? Everyone else does?" Jack rolls his eyes.
"What are you implying?" Will draws his sword. "She seduced you didn't she?"
"No, mate!" Jack laughs. "We're marooned here, so that scene unfortunately won't be taking place."

CaptinJackLover
HAHAAHAH LOL! thats better than the last one! laughing

katelovespirate
PRICELESS> i LOVE it...

you forgot the part where Liz DOES Seduce Jack in the middle of the night, after Jack gets Will raging drunk. she gives Jack the choice of rescuing them both from the island, or of having one hott night. Obviously, Jack makes the right choice.

CaptinJackLover
LOL!

willofthewisp
Kate, you were the one who got me going. I totally believed yours up to the end when you said you made them up. So let's explore that one hott night idea.

Liz approaches them both sleeping, smelling a little funky from sweat and the rum. How it got there, she hasn't a clue.
"Jack?" she pokes him with a long stick.
"Captain," he corrects as he wakes up. "Liz? How did you get back so fast?"
"Water skiied," she answers. "Faster than sea turtles. How about I get you both out of here?"
"I think Will likes it here, love," he points at Will cuddling a coconut he named Wilson.
"Then may I suggest another alternative?" she takes a seat next to him. "There was to be this infamous, hot scene when I kiss you and tie you to the mast..."
"Go on," Jack prompts her.
"Well, since we aren't doing that, we could do it here and I can tie you to a tree."
"You can tie me anywhere, just not to the eunuch," Jack points back at Will.
"Hmm, well, maybe we should go into the foliage," Liz suggests.
"Excellent idea, love," Jack says, staggering as he follows her.
"Watch out for that..." Liz starts, but it is too late. Jack has already tripped on a shell.

Oops. I guess someone else can do that hot beach sex scene.

CaptinJackLover
LOL!!! i love it!

katelovespirate
Seriously, I wish you knew how hard i am laughing right now. i think it was the coconut wilson that tipped me over the edge. myu tummy hurts i am laughing so hard. that was freaking awesome...

Jack stays on the ground where he tripped, and Liz kneels down next to him, giggling. Jack: "Its all right love, i'm actually quite comfortable down here."
"Would it be more comfortable if I joined you?"
At this point, Jack is getting a bit nervous. He loves flirting with her, but he is slightly intimidated that she isnt blowing him off as usual.
"You arent trying to trick me for some reason, are you?"
"Jack, are you ever going to trust me?"
Jack twists his moustache up. "Probably not, love, but I am most definately going to kiss you now." He does...

katelovespirate
and then the thread got locked for being too scandalous... HAHAHA

CaptinJackLover
hahaha i love it!...again.

willofthewisp
So do they share a smoke afterwards? I have a feeling they ran out of rum.

CaptinJackLover
LOL!

katelovespirate
actually they spend the rest of the night playing pranks on will. first they shaving cream him, then they freeze his undies, then they feel bad so they make him breakfast.

CaptinJackLover
LOL! kate, your hilarious.

i know this is random but i foun a song that goes perfect with what will was thinking when he saw liz and jack kiss (even though the song is sung by a girl, kelly clarkson)

Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything it felt so right
Unbreakable like nothing could go wrong
Now I can't breathe
No I cant sleep
Im barely hanging on

(Chorus)
Here I am
Once again
Im torn into pieces
Cant deny it
Cant pretend

Just thought you were the one
Broken up deep inside
But you wont get to see the tears I cry
Behing these Hazel eyes

I told you Everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright for once in my life
Now all thats left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together but so broken up inside
Cause I cant breathe
No I cant sleep
Im barley hangin on

(Chorus)

Swallow me then spit me out
For hating you, i blame myself
Just seeing you it kills me now
No I dont cry
On the outside anymore

(Chorus)

willofthewisp
Lol, make Will breakfast. With leeches hidden inside the eggs or something?

But the real gem of the deleted scenes is what happened directly after "curiosity."

"I'm proud of you, Jack," Liz says with a disappointed expression on her face. Jack leaves momentarily, but we see he is going to a small container on the deck. Liz follows him anxiously.
"You're curiously walking straight for a change," she marvels.
"I do quite often when I am in other movies," he says and pulls something out of the container that can fit in his hand.
"What's that?" she asks.
"What's what?"
"What's that?" she asks again.
"What's what?" he looks at her as if she's crazy. "Look over there! A dolphin!"
"Just because I fell for it the first twenty times doesn't mean it will work this time," Liz yells, hands on her hips.
"Well, I was saving this for a special occasion," he opens his hand to reveal a condom, conveniently covering his black spot.
"Is that a big jolly rancher?" she touches it.
"The question is, love, do you want a big jolly rancher?" He gives her a wicked grin and points to the compass. Taking the hint, Liz uses it and sees it points to the condom.
"I guess it must be grape flavored!"

The producers felt this was a little too bawdy for Disney.

sccch
hysterical

katelovespirate
Oh i heard about that one... i cant believe they actually filmed it. its an AWESOME scene, so funny, fits right in with the flow of everything. i support it. smile cant wait to see it on the dvd... big grin

Oh, We also have been avoiding that one super dramatic one after Liz gets in the longboat after chaining Jack to the mast where she jumps back in the ocean and tries to swim to the Pearl, and Will has to conk her on the head with an oar and tie her up to make sure she stays on the boat.

Or ya know the persuade me scene? The one that starts off with Gibbs, Jack, and Liz all looking at the letters of marque? There was actually a great scene right before that one, which included Jack, Liz, and the monkey... Jack walked into his cabin, which he had gallantly set aside for Elizabeth to sleep in since she was the only girl on board, and found her still asleep. So he just watched her sleep for a few minutes, looking sort of awkward like he wanted to wake her up but wasnt sure how... and he noticed she was holding the compass in one hand, so he picked it up and opened it, and got a really funny look on his face. He was reaching to put it back when he noticed the letters of marque hanging out of her pocket, so he grabbed them and started reading them, and Elizabeth wakes up and says "Where am i?" And Jack replies ever so cheekily, "the cabin of a notorious pirate, captain Jack Sparrow..." The Elizabeth notices he has the letters and grabs them and Jack says, "And what are you so secretly hiding from me, Ms. Swann?" And Liz looks at him with a little pout and says, "It's Elizabeth."
"Is it now? ELizabeth. Not a very good pirate name."
"Well, Captain Sparrow, I'm not a pirate."
To this Jack just grins. "Maybe you ought to put a dress on and curl your hair then," and he reaches over and pulls the ribbon out of her hair, so it falls around her face, but she slaps his hand away. "You know Lizzie," he says, "you don't always have to be on your guard. You're actually a good deal safer with me than you realize."
"Am I jack? I thought we didnt trust each other."
"You're trusting me about the chest, love."
Elizabeth looks down, rather shyly. "You were telling the truth, weren't you?"
"I guess you'll have to wait and find out."
"Indeed? Well then, I guess I will have to keep these letters to myself."
"Letters?"
"Yes, letters of marque. Signed by someone who claims to know you, actually." And Elizabeth reaches and pull's Jacks shirt sleeve up a bit, revealing his P brand. Jack grabs his arm and looks at her intently. "Scars can tell a good deal about a person, love." and then a slow smile spreads across Jack's face, and he lifts Elizabeth's sleeve up, revealing a pirate brand in the same location on her arm, still scabbed over where Beckett branded her. She jumps up and runs out of the cabin, because Gibbs is screaming about the monkey on the deck. then the scene picks up where the persuade me scene starts.

this one was entirely too long, and didnt contain any information essential to the plot. the only reason it was originally written was to provide a logical explanation for how Elizabeth's hair transitions from tied back in the braid to loose on the deck. and it didnt make sense to reveal that Beckett had branded Elizabeth yet, though it was suggested he would early on in the film. The actors actually really loved this scene and fought hard for it to be in the film. Johnny said it was actually one of the most revealing scenes about Jack Sparrow.

diddly-dum
katelovespirate, you really can type!!

katelovespirate
thanks, haha. smile

liz and jack forever.

diddly-dum
Seriously,.. you should write a book or somethin'!

katelovespirate
i have. several. big grin

gosh making up deleted scenes is so fun. hahaha.

CaptinJackLover
make up more then! you are really good! big grin

katelovespirate
im all out of ideas. its your turns again!!!! smile besides mine arent very funny. lol.

sccch
I promise tomorrow during school I'll think of one.

CaptinJackLover
i cant think of any funny ones.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by sccch
I promise tomorrow during school I'll think of one.

yayay!!!

gosh at this rate we will just have to think of a whole deleted movie in between one and two... lol...

diddly-dum
Ya yours are funny! And have you published the books you wrote??

CaptinJackLover
lol. ill try and do that too. i have lots of ideas i just need to make them funny

katelovespirate
about the fake deleted scene i just put up, though, i totally think Beckett branded Liz. or should have. that would be hott. anyone else agree with me?? wink

diddly-dum
Aye!
Sccch, you got skool tomorrow???

katelovespirate
school is an excellent time to pay no attention whatsoever to what is being taught, and instead to dream up plausable scenarios Liz and Jack might find themselves in.

sccch
FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL: FRESHMAN!

CaptinJackLover
LUCKY! I WANT TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL. IM JUST GOING INTO 8TH GRADE sad

diddly-dum
CJL, I'm going into 8th grade too!
and scch, watch out for the trash cans! lol wink

willofthewisp
Kate, are you a masochist in disguise? Because I don't think Liz is!

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by diddly-dum

LOL!

katelovespirate
what???? masochist???? Why would Liz be a masochist??? I'm confused... confused haha.

um, i think everyone goes through a masochism phase at some point. but nothing dramatic here. its more psychological than physical. haha.

willofthewisp
haha, sorry. I was unclear. You said earlier it would have been hot had Beckett branded Liz with the P. I was joking saying I don't think Liz would find it very sexy, (although she would find it hot.....couldn't resist a bad pun).

katelovespirate
HAHAHAHAHA oh gee... my sense of humor loves bad puns. hooray!!!

hmmm... no i didnt mean it would have been hott WHILE Liz was getting branded... just hott that she and Jack had matching brands, and hott when Jack found that matching brand...

willofthewisp
I think there should have been a heated arguement between Jack and Liz. He's got some pent up rage, and people have discussed his real motive for suggesting they go get Jack.
After everyone vowing to find Jack, they begin to load the ship. Liz takes a side so she can be alone to think, and Will comes up behind her.
"Did you enjoy it?"
Liz spins around.
"Will! I know what you are going to say, and I will not let you turn it into a shameful act when you know it was to save you."
"You didn't look very noble from the angle I saw it," Will folds his arms. From the corner of his eye, he can see Gibbs watching, but he gives him a cold stare and Gibbs flutters off.
"So that's it then?" Liz takes a step forward. "I had to stop counting on you to rescue me and you become angry at me for saving you?" She begins to storm off, but Will grabs her hand.
"Are you going to marry me or not?" he asks her point blank.

But what would be really great is after that just cutting it off and doing some scene with Beckett and the EITC hot on their trail. Hmmm, what does she say?

CaptinJackLover
LOVE IT!

katelovespirate
GASP!!!! she says... "Will, is that all you can think about right now???"

and Will says, "You're all I ever think about." This softens her up a bit. She bites her lip.

"I can't explain myself to you, Will. I dont have any other excuses to make."

Will feels bad for being so harsh, and pulls her into a cuddle. Liz looks tormented. Will finally pulls away from the embrace and looks at Liz calmly.
"Elizabeth, you have to decide what you want. You know what I want."

Liz smiles ruefully. "What I want seems to change a lot."

Its Will's turn to smile, unhappily. "So you did want Jack?" Elizabeth doesn't answer. "Were you just lying to me the whole time? Like you did with Norrington? Using me to get what you want... that pirate?"

Elizabeth moves closer to him, trying to put her arms around him, and says, "No Will, I love you, I swear it."

Will throws her arms off and turns his back on her. "You swear it? It frightens me that I can no longer trust you..."

willofthewisp
nicely done! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Liz has had enough. She storms up aboard the ship, suddenly feeling it lacks the magnificence of the Pearl.
"Heard what ya was sayin'," Tia Dalma comes out of the main cabin.
"Thank you for all your help. We are in a hurry, but we're grateful to you."
"Oh, I's comin' wit you," Tia grins at her. "Jack is not da only one wit a special compass."

katelovespirate
ooooooh!!!! thats exciting!!!! i can hear the theme music building now...

CaptinJackLover
ME LIKES YOUR STORIES! MORE MORE!

sccch
Originally posted by diddly-dum
box
boxing

katelovespirate
im waiting impatiently for some more deleted scenes... hehehe.

diddly-dum
Originally posted by sccch
box
boxing

hysterical

willofthewisp
Um, drawing a blank.... let's just skip ahead to after Tia says she's going to go too. Now they're all on the boat and the tension begins to build.

"All right, all right," Gibbs growls. "It's Will's turn."
Will rolls the dice and moves the iron down to Virginia Avenue.
"Ha!" Liz squeals. "With a hotel that's $1000! Pay up!"
"I'll make you a deal," he says. "Give me your railroads and I'll give you $2000."
"No deal," she shakes her head. Just as she picks up the dice for her turn, thunder shakes the ship.
"It twould appear dare is a storm approachin," Tia says strangely.
They scramble to their posts to prepare for sailing in a storm as the shoe, dog, and car pieces roll away. All of a sudden, they see something moving in the water.
"It's the kracken!" Liz shouts to everyone, knowing Jack can't be far behind.
"And he's passing gas!" Will shouts. "Everybody down!"
The thunder of the kracken's gas shoots up and almost capsizes the ship.
"If he's passin gas," Gibbs thinks out loud, "does that mean he digested Jack?"
"Probably not," Will says. "That was the distinctive fart of sea lions and Greek pirates."
"Greek pirates?" Liz leans out to see the kracken. "We have to get them out of there!"
Preparing a smaller boat equipped with a harpoon gun and lots of rubber gloves, the crew prepares to rescue the almost-digested group of pirates, hoping to ask them if they saw Jack get swallowed.

CaptinJackLover
LOL! your hilarious! laughing

willofthewisp
"Whew! Glad you guys were there to help us out," one of the Greek pirates tells the crew after his long bath.
"Tell us," Will decides to take charge even though the crew did that old trick putting grease around the eyepiece of the telescope. "Did you see anyone else in there?"
"Why do you have a black circle around your eye?" the pirate asks.
"Because I looked through the telescope," Will says simply. "Did you see anyone else?"
"Well, we saw a few down through the esophagus, mostly dead. Saw some playing the spleen was a moonbounce, mostly dead. There was one guy, but he found his way out."
"A way out?" Liz perks up. "How? How did this man get out?"
"It wasn't pretty," the pirate continues. "Basically cut himself out. See that scar on the beastie?"
"We thought it was from an appendectomy," Gibbs says.
"Nope. That was his doing. What does the man you're looking for look like?"
"Well, Jack is...Jack is..." Will stutters. "Kind of staggering, kind of dirty."
"But has a captain's authority," Gibbs says proudly.
"Dreds?" the pirate asks. Everyone else nods.
"I think it was him," the pirate says. "We saw him taking a left just past the beast and heading due west. He took a right at the wave and went down just past the school of fish."
"That's not very helpful," Will comments, wiping the grease off his eye.
"You may want to remove that kick-me sign from your back, too," the pirate suggests. "You might want some rum, too."
"I've already had some rum, you filthy Italian!" Will snaps.
"I'm Greek. Maybe you've had enough rum."
"I'll tell you when I've had enough!" Will bellows and smacks him with a chair.

CaptinJackLover
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! laughing that one was the best!

diddly-dum
aha aha aha aha

katelovespirate
this is CLASSIC... i LOVE IT>>>> smile you are SOOOOO hilarious.

katelovespirate
more!!!!!

diddly-dum
ya more!

tia dalma
laughing
OMG!!! you guys have me in stitches. at the rate you are going you could make a third movie we can enjoy until it comes out.

diddly-dum
good idea!

katelovespirate
At this point Liz whips out her handy oar, which she always keeps with her, and smacks Will.
"Sorry about that," she says to the greek dude... "He gets kinda hot under the collar sometimes."
"If it were modern day," the greek replied, "he would probably POP his collar."
Liz rolls her eyes. "Its true."
Suddenly Gibbs gets an idea. "Liz, why dont you get a tattoo? Then, when we find Jack, you could distract him from his undying hatred for you with the tattoo!"
Liz considers a minute. "Do you really think Jack will hate me?"
Gibbs looks at the rest of the crew, who quickly start doing something so they dont have to answer. The greeks are becoming interested.
"What happened?" they asked... Liz and the greeks procede to sit down and make some ramen noodles, and she tells them the whole story.
"Well," the first greek says, "if i were him i would definately be mad at you."
The second greek interrupts, "Wait, wait... Before we decide, how good was this kiss?"
Liz looks to make sure Will is still unconcsious, and then says, "It was hottest kiss of my life... and maybe of HIS too."
"Tongue?" the second greek asks.
"Oh yeah, in a big way. Tongue doesnt tell the half of it. It was like, our souls were melding."
Gibbs is standing by, looking rather embarressed. "I had no idea you were so... experienced..." he comments.
Liz rolls her eyes. The greeks are having a private conversation. Finally, the first one speaks up.
"Well, considering all the points, including the fact that he called you a pirate, he will probably still be somewhat annoyed with you, or distrustful at least."
"So, we think it would probably be good if you convinced him it was an honest mistake, and flatter his ego a bit. Ya know, a bit of flirting, maybe some making out, that sort of thing."
Liz nods. "That sounds hott... er, i mean... that sounds like it would fix things."
Suddenly, Gibbs shouts "land ho!"

diddly-dum
So they see land,... now what??

katelovespirate
i dont know. someone else can continue

CaptinJackLover
LOL! thats so funny! your stories are great! i cant even describe how hard i am laughing right now!

katelovespirate
YAY! smile

diddly-dum
I'm no good,.. someone else do it.

CaptinJackLover
yeah..

diddly-dum
HEY!

willofthewisp
there should be some kind of menacing force on the island and Jack is not on this one. Here are suggestions.

1. cannibals
2. barbosa's hired goons
3. Col. Kurtz and his insane group of fans from Apocalypse Now
4. a dog
5. Davy Jones! Aaaaauuuugggghhhh!
6. The EITC's post, full of Beckett and his posse
7. Norrington with the heart
8. medusa
9. the flying monkeys of Oz
10. Jack's dad, Rolling Stones legend Keith Richards

diddly-dum
There really is a "menacing" force,.. as you put it,.. Giant Crabs

willofthewisp
ooh, it can snap some extra in half.

diddly-dum
extra what??

willofthewisp
An extra is someone who has a really, really, really small part in a movie, like someone crossing a street or sitting behind the star at a restaurant. They're not even characters.

katelovespirate
wait, who was goint to continue the story???

willofthewisp
not me

CaptinJackLover
me either...

sccch
This isn't really funny,but I came up with it in lunch at school.

Elizabeth "It certainly doesn't show what you want most."
"You sure about that luv?"Jack asked,cocking his head to the side.
"What?"Elizabeth asked,looking over at him.
"You said it doesn't show what you want most.Well,were's it point'n to?"
Elizabeth opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.Untill finaly Norrington spoke.
"Yes Elizabeth,tell us where or what your hearts desire is."
"I don't have to anser that.It doesn't show what you want most,and that's final."
(Then Jack walks up and says "Yes it does." Etc)

I know it's not very good,but I said I'd put on up,so I did.

diddly-dum
An extra is someone who has a really, really, really small part in a movie, like someone crossing a street or sitting behind the star at a restaurant. They're not even characters.
Oh! I thought you ment something else,.. I was gonna be a background worker,.. I was going to start Acting,....
Sccch,.. Nice little bit there!

sccch
Thanks

diddly-dum
welcome!

sccch
angel_not

diddly-dum
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

willofthewisp
I liked it, sccch. Very true to the characters. I like Norrington's taunting.

Now imagine they landed on the wrong island and there isn't a chest there....

Jack (picking up where sccch left off): Yes, it does. You're sitting on it.
Liz: I don't sit on things.
Norrington: Although you should.
Jack/Liz: Shut up.
Jack: Move, love. Move! (the three start digging)
Norrington: I'm sweaty (throws shovel down)
Liz (waving a gun at him): And I'm hungry. What's your point? (Taking the hint, he resumes shoveling)

Hours later

Liz: Well, I told you your compass didn't work, Jack. There is nothing here.
Jack: Try it again. Sure you just didn't have a craving for a coconut and it landed us here?
Norrington: Mmmm, coconuts. (starts walking over to them and sings) I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts....
Liz: I don't have to try it again. We're not supposed to be here! Will is probably dead now.
Jack: Pity. He was just starting to grow a little wiser in the ways of the world. Try the compass again.
Liz: No. (Jack starts taking steps toward her. She steps backward until she's stepping into the ocean. Slowly, she takes out the compass. For her eyes only, it points straight ahead of her) I think maybe you ought to take it back.
Jack: All sales are final, love. Now, how's about we celebrate your new tan with a bit of rum, eh?
Liz: Do you always have a bottle with you?
Jack: (looks at her like she's stupid) Of course. Oh, I change me mind. I'll take back the compass....if you do something for me.
Liz: I would, but considering how I am a lady....
Jack: I don't mean that, love, at least (ogles her) not yet. It's a trifle more simple, the thing I'm asking you.

What is he asking her to do?

CaptinJackLover
O thats great! someone add on to it! im not very good at writing. so my addition to that would not be very good.

sccch
picks up where willofthewisp left off.

Jack: I don't mean that, love, at least (ogles her) not yet. It's a trifle
more simple, the thing I'm asking you.
Is to tell where me precious compass was point'n.Savy?

Liz:N-no!

Jack walks off. "No deal luv. Keep trying the compass."

Lizz tries again. Still points at Jack,and then lets out a frustrated growl.

Norrington meanwhile has his head resting on his hands, which are on top of the shovel,watching them.

CaptinJackLover
MORE MORE!

ivebeendepped43
sccch, you never cease to amaze me /w ur writing!

willofthewisp
good, sccch! I always forget that he says savvy, but I love it when he does.
Picking up where sccch left off.

Closing her eyes, Liz slowly wills the compass to point to something, anything other than straight ahead of her. That's when it came to her.
Liz: Jack! Jack!
Jack: Come to watch your friend Norrington eat like an ape?
Liz: If I were to tell you where your compass points.... (Jack spins around and looks at her suspiciously)
Jack: Then it is safe to say it never really pointed here.
Liz: Will you take it back if I tell you?
Jack: Maybe.
Liz: It's pointing back to the Pearl, Jack. It must know we're in the wrong place.
(Jack gives her a very disappointed look)
Liz: Don't be so down hearted about it. It's not as if this was a rum-running island.
(Without a word, Jack snatches the compass from her)
Liz: Wait! Aren't we going to take Norrington back with us?
Jack: Oh, yes. The deckhand. You, scallawag! Follow us like a good mutt, eh?
Norrington: One of these days...one of these days.
Liz: Looks to me like the magic woman gave you something broken after all.
Jack: Not at all, love.
Liz: (wonders if he's on to what's been happening) Why do you say that?
Jack: Because I wouldn't take it back if it was broken, savvy?

sccch
New scene!

Jack:I happen to have no dress in my cabin.
Norrington:What is that implying?
Jack:It's implying whatever Lizzy here thinks it's implying.
(Looks at Elizabeth)
Jack:What do you think it's implying,luv?
Lizz:Oh Jack.

willofthewisp
Ah, the deleted scene of Jack and Liz in the cabin! Oh that would have been great. Maybe they're saving that for the third movie. We can only hope.

sccch
good, sccch! I always forget that he says savvy, but I love it when he does.
Picking up where sccch left off.

Closing her eyes, Liz slowly wills the compass to point to something, anything other than straight ahead of her. That's when it came to her.
Liz: Jack! Jack!
Jack: Come to watch your friend Norrington eat like an ape?
Liz: If I were to tell you where your compass points.... (Jack spins around and looks at her suspiciously)
Jack: Then it is safe to say it never really pointed here.
Liz: Will you take it back if I tell you?
Jack: Maybe.
Liz: It's pointing back to the Pearl, Jack. It must know we're in the wrong place.
(Jack gives her a very disappointed look)
Liz: Don't be so down hearted about it. It's not as if this was a rum-running island.
(Without a word, Jack snatches the compass from her)
Liz: Wait! Aren't we going to take Norrington back with us?
Jack: Oh, yes. The deckhand. You, scallawag! Follow us like a good mutt, eh?
Norrington: One of these days...one of these days.
Liz: Looks to me like the magic woman gave you something broken after all.
Jack: Not at all, love.
Liz: (wonders if he's on to what's been happening) Why do you say that?
Jack: Because I wouldn't take it back if it was broken, savvy?

Me like!
Lizz: (Watches him walk away.)
Jack:You comin Luv?
Lizz: (watches the compass follow all of Jack's moves)
'Should I tell him?'

Well,should she tell?

ivebeendepped43
Ill continue the Cabin scene, but im not as good as sccch,I have read some of her stories
Jack: Really! What do you think it's implying?
Liz:All i think it implys is that you are obsessed with annoying me!
Jack: i dont think thats what you really think, savvy?
Liz:JACK! I'm not as dishonest as you are!
Jack: Are you calling me dishonest?
Liz:Maybe I am! What are you going to do about it?

katelovespirate
back to the isle cruces scene:

Liz: Allright Jack, fine, I'm tired of arguing with you. The compass has been pointing to YOU the whole time. And do you want to know whY? Its your jacket. I'm obsessed with it. It's gorgeous. I want it."
Jack's face falls noticably, and he looks down at his jacket with a wierd look.
"My jacket, love?"
Liz nods stubbornly. "I tried to find one just like it, but no one makes them anymore."
"Thats right, dear. I bought the rights to this jacket. Its unique, like all my other pieces..."
Liz roles her eyes. Jack smiles.
"Well Lizzie, I shall make you a bargain then."
"Another bargain, Mr. Sparrow?"
"I really prefer it when you call me Jack."
"Jack is a monkey's name." Jack gets offended. Liz feels bad.
"I'm sorry Jack. I didn't mean it. Whats your bargain?"
"Well, I just happen to be in the market for something only you can give."
"I'm listening..."
Jack whips off his coat and holds it out to her. "I will trade to you the coat, if you promise to do something i ask."
"You've asked me to do quite a lot recently..."
"I promise, love, after this, I won't ask you to do anything else for... well, at least an hour."
Liz shakes his hand. "Deal". She puts on the coat and Jack notices that she smells it as she puts it on... in a nice way. Norrington, meanwhile, has passed out from drinking too much rum. Liz notices him.
"You know Jack, this rum is really a bit too much for some of the crew. Maybe we should switch to Guinness."
"I support Guinness," Jack replies. "But now its time for my share of the bargain. I want you to pretend, just for a minute, that you and i are engaged. It will be fun!"
"Jack, i thought we'd had this conversation."
"And it didn't end the way you wanted, did it?" Jack asks. Liz sighs. Then suddenly, without warning, she walks straight up to him, puts her hands gently on his face, and kisses each cheek. They look into each other's eyes, Jack's are confused but entranced. Liz looks frightened but thrilled. All of a sudden, they hear a noise... its Will turner coming out of the ocean!!! Oh no!!!

diddly-dum
ooh, it can snap some extra in half.
Aren't you violent!

tia dalma
Lets look at the deleted scene with Norrington and Beckett
N: I want to be Govenor
B: Captain
N: Admiral, or i'll take the heart elsewhere
B: Since it was the compass i was after perhaps you would like to enhance your offer. (slowly walking towards Norrington)

Hehehehehe! Sorry guys i couldn't help it

sccch
picking up where katelovespirate left.

Lizz:WILL! I-I...
(Will stares)
Jack:What are ye looking at mate?
Will:Elizabeth how...
Lizz:I'm sorry Will,my hearts desire is...Jack.

No what

sccch
picking up where ivebeendepped43 left.

Jack:I can easily either have you lashed or thrown overboard.Take your pick.

Lizz:I don't think you would do anything to me,Jack

Jack:H-how would you know?

Lizz:Because you're a good man.

diddly-dum
smile

willofthewisp
picking up where sccch left off

Jack: More of that "good man" fluff? Really, Lizzie, I thought you knew me better by now. All right, I'm done pretending we're engaged.
Liz: I thought you were having fun.
Will: It was pretend?
Jack: Now we will pretend we are husband and wife and Will is our cabin boy.
Liz: Jack
Will: Cabin boy?
Jack: Fetch us some water, cabin boy. We have a marriage to consummate.
Liz: Jack
Will: Elizabeth
Jack: Will
Will: Jack
Liz: Will
Jack (confused): Jack. No, wait. Where's that water? Come on now, love. We have things to tend to.
Liz: Yes, yes, we do. And cabin boy, make sure there are no little fishies or animal poo in that water. (the two go back to the ship)
Will: Well, I guess I'll go get some wa---- wait a sec!

CaptinJackLover
laughing out loud haha im laughing soo hard right now! thats hiklarious! cabin boy! ha! lol great MORE MORW! big grin

sccch
picking up where willofthewisp left off.

Jack and Liz: (turn around and look at Will)
Jack: What?
Will: You both ARE joking right?
Liz: Who's joking?
Will: You can't tell me that you are ACTUALLY engaged.
Jack: Not yet,but keep playing your part and I'm sure we will be.
(Jack and Lizz walk away)

CaptinJackLover
hahaha luv it!

diddly-dum
I'm dying of laughter!

sccch
Ummm. (tries to think of another)

I got nothing.

diddly-dum
oh poo.

sccch
Mine weren't really that good anyway were they?

CaptinJackLover
yeah they were great! big grin

sccch
This is from the scene at the Cannibal island.

Jack: Rum say say eunuch.Snip snip.
Will: Eunuch? Jack I'm begining to think the only reason you call me a eunuch is because YOU are one.
(Jack turns to face him and glares at him,then turns back to the natives)
Jack:Yum yum.
Natives: YUM YUM!!
(Jack walks by Will)
Jack:You get what you deserve.
Will:JACK!

CaptinJackLover
HEHEHHAHAHHA! LUV IT

diddly-dum
F-U-N-N-Y!

sccch
Okay,I'm going to try to think of a Pintel and Regetti one.

diddly-dum
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

sccch
Pintel:You know you can't read
Ragetti:It's the bible you get credit for trying
Pintel:It doesn't count if you pretend! That a mark against...(point to the sky)
Ragetti:How do you know I'm pretending?
Pintel:You have a wooden eye!
Ragetti:I also have a good eye!
Pintel:Then why are you holding it upside down?
Ragetti:That's the way it's read now a days.
(Pintel shakes his head)

CaptinJackLover
lol!

diddly-dum
Air! Need, Air!

sccch
Ok you all,give me a scene and I'll try to make a deleted scene out of it.

diddly-dum
Will, Jack and Liz sailing to the horizon,..

sccch
...I'm talking about from the movie.

diddly-dum
After the craken eats Jack, who/what does Jack find in its belly?

sccch
Jack looks around and sees a skeleton.

Jack: Hey Mate

Jack looks around again and sees other sailors that were eaten.
Jack: So 'ye all have been eaten by 'Beastie' here?
Sailors:Aye

(pause)

Jack: So what do 'ye all do around 'ere?

sailor 1: Pretty much sit here and tell out tales.
sailor 2: So, 'ow did you get here?
Jack: Basically a mutiny.
Sailors:Ohhh
Jack: 'orrible one to.
Sailor 1: What happened?
(Jack tells)

Hey,not very funny. I don't think being eaten though is funny.

diddly-dum
No, no, keep going, its great!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>