batman vs wolverine(no claws)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
this batman vs a declawed wolverine. they fight in new york.
no prep. wolverine still has his adamantium skeleton.
no gadgets.
i know what your thinking, whats with all the wolverine threads, but this is a good fight.
so game on.

batdude123
Dude, why? These kinds of threads have been played to death. Every single type of scenario possible for these two to fight under, there has been a thread for it.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Dude, why? These kinds of threads have been played to death. Every single type of scenario possible for these two to fight under, there has been a thread for it. sorry but with the search function and all.

King_Mungi
Understandable, the current search function is garbage

bigbran
hmm, would it be better to make it bone wolverine, w/o claws?

capt it up
wolverine would win. batman would hold no advantage in this type of fight.

pr1983
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine would win. batman would hold no advantage in this type of fight.

He's a better fighter? no expression

bigbran
wolverine would win. batman would hold no advantage in this type of fight. bone claws, w/o the claws?

pr1983
If logan has no adamantium he's going down, bone claws or no... batman has taken down harder enemies...

capt it up
Originally posted by pr1983
that extremely debatable. me and bat dude have ahd endless debates about that very topic.

capt it up
If logan has no adamantium he's going down, bone claws or no... batman has taken down harder enemies...
such as? bane? wolverine fist fights a guy who more then 9 times banes strength.

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
bone claws, w/o the bones?
wolverine wins he just to durable for batman to win.

pr1983
that extremely debatable. me and bat dude have ahd endless debates about that very topic.

Batman knows over one hundred martial arts, and is comparable to lady shiva...

wolverine isn't even near the top tier of marvel fighters...

in honesty i don't believe its that debatable... erm

pr1983
apologies for the double post

such as? bane? wolverine fist fights a guy who more then 9 times banes strength.

Who? And i wasnt talking about bane...

bigbran
wolverine wins he just to durable for batman to win. i meant w/o the claws.

Tassadar
He means chars like Juggernaut, Hulk, Thing, ect. You know, people who should ko Wolverine in one hit.

capt it up
Batman knows over one hundred martial arts, and is comparable to lady shiva...

Wolverine is a class 7 fighter do you have any idea what that means? that means wolverine is a master of every style on the planet. Wolevrine ahs over 100 years of his own fighting experience plus he has 1000 years of fighting knowledge given to him by Ogun.

wolverine isn't even near the top tier of marvel fighters...
wow just stop talking right now, You clearly have no knowledge of wolverine abilites and should stop making your self look dumb.

iOriginally posted by pr1983
n honesty i don't believe its that debatable... erm
trust me it quite debatable and if you debate me on it you will look foolish

capt it up
apologies for the double post

Who? And i wasnt talking about bane...
rough-house

capt it up
Originally posted by Tassadar
He means chars like Juggernaut, Hulk, Thing, ect. You know, people who should ko Wolverine in one hit.
not one of them could Ko wolverine in a hit and no i was not talking about them. get back to me when you actaully read some wolverine comics.

pr1983
Wolverine is a class 7 fighter do you have any idea what that means? that means wolverine is a master of every style on the planet.

No, it means marvel's rating system is flawed...

and the line

doesn't help your case either...

I've read hundreds of x-men comics (ya know, the team wolverine is part of?), and sir, you have severely overestimated yourself... its been quite a while since ANYONE (let alone myself) on this forum made me come close to looking dumb...

if you say so...

and just to illustrate, big bran just changed it to a non-adamantium logan...

Murda Ma$e

and as strong.

in the last issue of batman batman was benching over 1000 pounds.

capt it up
No, it means marvel's rating system is flawed...
Really now? Whys this? Wolverine is always listed at the high fight skills level.

and the line

doesn't help your case either...
I think it does.

I've read hundreds of x-men comics (ya know, the team wolverine is part of?),
I own ever single x-men comic.

and sir, you have severely overestimated yourself... its been quite a while since ANYONE (let alone myself) on this forum made me come close to looking dumb...
No you really just made your self look dumb when you said wolverine was not a top tier martial artist.

if you say so...
I know so .

and just to illustrate, big bran just changed it to a non-adamantium logan...
Changes nothing, Wolverine is still to durable for batman to win this match. Not to mention wolverine could fight at prime days after batman had passed out from exhaustion

capt it up
Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
and as strong.

in the last issue of batman batman was benching over 1000 pounds.
really whats the issue number I have to pick it up and see for my self.

by the way 1000 pounds would not make him as strong as I man who picked up 1,600 with one arm and throw it.

bigbran
i thought it was 700 pounds, or 800, somewhere around there.

capt it up
i thought it was 700 pounds, or 800, somewhere around there.
you tlaking to me or the other dude?

bigbran
other dude, just didnt want to quote.

Bol Gath
So... Wolverine without adamantium ehhh?... I actually feel sorry for bats. Wolverines healing factor is way faster when he doesn't have his adamantium. And just for the record: Wolverines bones is a lot more durable than ordinary bones. (read somewhere that his bone-claws was strong enough to slash through steel)

pr1983
Really now? Whys this? Wolverine is always listed at the high fight skills level.

High is not the same as highest... is he on par with someone like shang chi?

I own a fair share too, so one of us is wrong...

So he's a master of all of these? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_martial_arts

Top tier. as in as good or better than the best. There is more than one tier. I have no doubt that wolverine is an accomplished fighter, i just think batman is more accomplished...

Apparently not...

Not if batman kills him long before then...

rotiart
Wolverine was beat by Mr. X. A low level telepath with high level martial arts skills. The comic stated that between wolverines moves and thoughts about his moves, he telegraphed everything to mr. x. who in turn made wolverine look like a 6 year old white belt in a karate school. The only way wolverine won was because he went berserker, used his high adrenaline, rage, and unstoppable claws to slash in a fury of motions that would eventually include mr. x. It was not a question of wolverines skill, as i'm sorry, having read many of his comics, not most, not all, of wolverine included comics, wolverine rarely shows martial arts skills. btw. Wolverine doesn't use judo throws, leg tosses. scissor takedowns like other marvel comic martial artists. He doesn't use jump kick, backkicks. Flip tosses. He does do ANY of that. He runs at you, and he uses if you look at the motions, traditional boxing manuevers with his claws included. now an uppercut, haymaker or short jab can hurt, but when you have 3 12' incnh long razor sharp blades included... well.. that can't be disarmed... that changes things.

even in wolverine origins, he doesn't show any of his supposed flaunted martial arts skills. hes a brick. hes a nintendo inspired, A button for left punch, B button for right punch tool. Where your only option is to hit select to extract your claws!!

He's the nes double dragon of current marvel comic books!!!! God playing streets of rage and final fight on my classic systems shows characters with more skill than wolverine!

King KAM

by the way 1000 pounds would not make him as strong as I man who picked up 1,600 with one arm and throw it. we dont know how much that trash can weighed.

And we never saw him pick this up with 1 hand.

Murda Ma$e

by the way 1000 pounds would not make him as strong as I man who picked up 1,600 with one arm and throw it.

Wait, my bad it wasn't 1000 it was way over that.

Look here the second to last plate says 500lbs there's a bigger one after that and 2 more in front of that. I'm guessing they're about 100 to 150 each maybe more maybe a little less and thats just one side.

Plus it looks like he's doing reps with it and there's no spotter or weight belt there.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3175/bat1ty8.th.jpg

Here's the issue its from.....Yup thats Andy Kuberts sig there.wink

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8893/bat2iu7.th.jpg

Grimm22

This is Wolverine's usual battle plan: Run in there and stab everyone and heal from whatever damage I take

This is Batman's usual battle plan: Analyze the enemy, determine their attack paterns, find their weakness.

Yeah do the math wink

Grimm22
High is not the same as highest... is he on par with someone like shang chi?

Saying that Wolverine has more skills that Shang-Chi or Iron Fist is completely ubsurd

pr1983
Originally posted by Grimm22
Saying that Wolverine has more skills that Shang-Chi or Iron Fist is completely ubsurd

That was my point... stick out tongue

endrict
wolvie hands down, hes older faster stonger sees in the dark,

During his time in Japan, Wolverine becomes a master of martial arts, both armed and unarmed; he is especially skilled in the use of the katana. He can use most weapons, traditional or modern, long or close range. He is also an accomplished pilot and is well trained in espionage and covert operations.

Though seemingly brutish, Wolverine is actually highly intelligent. Due to his increased lifespan, he travels the world and amasses an intimate knowledge of foreign languages, customs and cultures. Wolverine speaks fluent English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Spanish, and Lakota; he also has some knowledge of French, Thai, Vietnamese and German.

In the mid-1990s, when Forge monitors Wolverine's vitals during a Danger Room training session, he says Logan's physical and mental state is "equivalent to an Olympic-level gymnast performing a gold-medal-winning routine whilst simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head."

Wolverine possesses superhumanly acute vision, hearing, and smell, allowing him to track and identify individuals by scent alone and see clearly in near total darkness. Wolverine possesses some degree of superhuman strength, and his healing factor heightens his stamina to the point that he can exert himself at peak levels for several days. Wolverine's agility and reflexes are also enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits.

from wikipedia

bigbran
Originally posted by endrict
wolvie hands down, hes older faster stonger sees in the dark,

During his time in Japan, Wolverine becomes a master of martial arts, both armed and unarmed; he is especially skilled in the use of the katana. He can use most weapons, traditional or modern, long or close range. He is also an accomplished pilot and is well trained in espionage and covert operations.

Though seemingly brutish, Wolverine is actually highly intelligent. Due to his increased lifespan, he travels the world and amasses an intimate knowledge of foreign languages, customs and cultures. Wolverine speaks fluent English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Spanish, and Lakota; he also has some knowledge of French, Thai, Vietnamese and German.

In the mid-1990s, when Forge monitors Wolverine's vitals during a Danger Room training session, he says Logan's physical and mental state is "equivalent to an Olympic-level gymnast performing a gold-medal-winning routine whilst simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head."

Wolverine possesses superhumanly acute vision, hearing, and smell, allowing him to track and identify individuals by scent alone and see clearly in near total darkness. Wolverine possesses some degree of superhuman strength, and his healing factor heightens his stamina to the point that he can exert himself at peak levels for several days. Wolverine's agility and reflexes are also enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits.

from wikipedia what does wolverine smart have to do with anything, when bats is way smarter.
what does seeing in the dark have to do with anything?

endrict
logan cant be out smarted that much and batman cant hide in the shadows from him.

bigbran
logan cant be out smarted that much and batman cant hide in the shadows from him. wolverine cant be outsmarted by batman?? confused

badabing
logan cant be out smarted that much and batman cant hide in the shadows from him.
I think we should let Batdude educate him.

bigbran
Originally posted by badabing
I think we should let Batdude educate him. yes but that might take hours, days even!!!

Jyppe
Like I've said before, Wolverine might be very skilled, but he ofter doesn't show that infact it's quite the opposite. He hasn't been able to dodge/block by "rather" simple MA moves after he has popped out his claws. He fights better when he's not using his claws.

Now, on the matter at hand. What version is this (Wolverine) The one that took days to heal broken bones and organs or Wolverine 1 million, Sun bathed Wolverine, Pre-Crisis Wolverine, Post-Crisis Wolverine, 8th Day Wolverine or War Wolverine? stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
I think we should let Batdude educate him.

Don't worry. I'm not even going to acknowledge that post with a couple paragraphs on how stupid Wolverine is compared to Batman. Just a simple "laughing" will do.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't worry. I'm not even going to acknowledge that post with a couple paragraphs on how stupid Wolverine is compared to Batman. Just a simple "laughing" will do.
Damn dude, I wanted the paragraph that shows all of Bruce's training and abilities. mad

stick out tongue

Grimm22
Hmm lets see...

Batman: Has no super powers, no healing factor.

Just a guy who knows nearly every type of martial arts ever and has trained himself to human standerds without the use of enchancements who also is one of the smartest fighters in comics and has taken down guys much much tougher than Wolverine.

Wolverine: A samurai assasian who knows numerous types of martial arts, has an enchanced body, six claws (in this case bone), and a healing factor that can be overloaded if he takes too much damage (yes thats right, if you dont beleive me go argue with Grant Morrison). He is a smart fighter, but relies heavily on his healing factor rather than thinking through the situation to avoid injury. He also has keen animal senses in smelling, hearing and sight. Oh and most of his showings in the past 10 to 15 years are clouded with cases of Plot Induced Stupidity or just to bring more sales to books while ruining the character.

Now lets compare the two.

Who's Stronger: Wolverine

Who's Faster: Wolverine

Who's Smarter: Batman

Who has more skills: Batman

Like Cap, Wolverine may have the advatage in phycical stats however without his adamantium skelaton, Batman can treat him like a usual opponent, however while Cap like Bats relies on his smarts and skills, Wolverine relies on his healing factor and his senses. Bruce will use Logan's senses against him.

Batman wins 8-9/10 wink

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by Grimm22
Who's Stronger: Wolverine

He's not stronger though.

I just showed a scan on the last page of him benching over 2000 pounds.

batdude123

smokin' cool Happy Dance

Inhuman

http://www.dgrin.com/images/smilies/15524803-Ti.gif

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by Inhuman
http://www.dgrin.com/images/smilies/15524803-Ti.gif

What? Its there.confused

Inhuman
What? Its there.confused

Its PIS, batman shouldnt ever be shown to be that strong. Doesnt matter if he has all the training in the world. I dont think he should lift 800lbs let alone 1000+

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by Inhuman
Its PIS, batman shouldnt ever be shown to be that strong. Doesnt matter if he has all the training in the world. I dont think he should lift 800lbs let alone 1000+

Its there and it doesn't matter what you think, its canon now.

Its not PIS either.

bigbran
so now batman can lift a ton?
where does he find the time, to master over 100 fighting styles, and find the time to somewhat toned, and be able to lift a ton?

Murda Ma$e
so now batman can lift a ton?
where does he find the time, to master over 100 fighting styles, and find the time to somewhat toned, and be able to lift a ton?

Becuase he's not real?

bigbran
Becuase he's not real? no he isnt, but even comics have some restriction. He has taken nothing, to boost his strength, thats why even cap has an explanation for what he can do.

Murda Ma$e
no he isnt, but even comics have some restriction. He has taken nothing, to boost his strength, thats why even cap has an explanation for what he can do.

The juice put him at peak human.

HOw does it explain it when he does things above peak human?

JohnnyDo3
wolverine without his claws will lose to batman

Tassadar
Happy Dance

capt it up

capt it up

capt it up

capt it up

endrict
logan will win, nuff said!

Murda Ma$e
There is no bigger one after that. That the same plate go look at a weight set that’s not a second plate it the same one. Also in your scan I can’t see the 500 that you say is there.

I highly doubt that. I doubt those are event separate plates.

Ther eno evidence to suggest that he doing reps and also who would spot for him?

Can you re scan or some thing because there quite hard to see. Also can you just give me the issue number since have the scan is totally f-ed.

655 go read it......oh and you're blind if you can't tell there's a plate after that.

The number maybe hard to see, but its easy to see how many plates are on there.

I'm sure he just lifts it once.roll eyes (sarcastic)

riceroost
He's a better fighter? no expression No one can prove that Batman is a better fighter. It's also HIGHLY unlikely and nearly 100% impossible when looking at the massive training and experience advantage Wolverine has over Batman.
If logan has no adamantium he's going down, bone claws or no... batman has taken down harder enemies... Snort...Bone Wolverine has taken shots from the Hulk and remained standing. What in the name of all that's holy is the frikkin' Batman going to do to him? Wolverine could just stand there and wait for Batman to tire himself out and then after a single jab to the face Bats is done.
Batman knows over one hundred martial arts, and is comparable to lady shiva... And Wolverine knows more than Shiva does about combat, so what's your point?
wolverine isn't even near the top tier of marvel fighters... BS. Wolverine took out Cap in the last issue of Wolverine Origins. And last time I checked, Cap was the best fighter in Marvel, therefor Wolverine obviously has to be damn near the best.
in honesty i don't believe its that debatableThen you have a serious problem using common sense.
He means chars like Juggernaut, Hulk, Thing, ect. You know, people who should ko Wolverine in one hit. Should in YOUR opinion. In reality even these people can't KO him 9 times out of 10. Which further proves how out of his league Batman is here.
and as strong. in the last issue of batman batman was benching over 1000 pounds. Which proves how stupid DC comics are in general. Batman isn't even peak human, yet he can somehow lift several hundred lbs. more than the strongest weight lifters on the planet??? That's just PIS. If Batman was that strong he would need a meta-gene or he'd be so muscular he couldn't dodge a rush from a frikkin turtle.

Even so Adamantium-less Wolverine picked up and chucked a 1600 lb dumster across an alley WITH ONE HAND. So no, Batman is obviously weaker, since Wolverine has enhanced strength...DUH.
High is not the same as highest... is he on par with someone like shang chi? Uh yeah. Wolverine (No adamantium) destroyed Shang-chi in X-Men # 60. Easily.
I own a fair share too, so one of us is wrong...Yeah, and it's you.
Top tier. as in as good or better than the best. There is more than one tier.B]Wolverine has beaten Cap and DD and a guy better than Iron Fist and Shag-chi, so yeah he is top tier.
Not if batman kills him long before then... If a Hulk punch can't kill Wolverine how will Batman manage this feat???
Originally posted by rotiart
Wolverine was beat by Mr. X. A low level telepath with high level martial arts skills. The comic stated that between wolverines moves and thoughts about his moves, he telegraphed everything to mr. x. Wrong, Wolverine wasn't telegraphing anything. Good fighters think ahead about what moves they make (which the comic states) X could find out Wolverine's moves by looking into his head, not reading telegraphed moves.
The only way wolverine won was because he went berserker, used his high adrenaline, rage, and unstoppable claws to slash in a fury of motions that would eventually include mr. x. ??? He used the telepath blocking ability of the berserker rage to beat X. That's why X was much less successful against Wolverine. He couldn't steal Wolverine's moves out of his head anymore. The adrenaline and the claws had nothing to do with the win, it was the fact that X couldn't read his mind anymore.
It was not a question of wolverines skill, as i'm sorry, having read many of his comics, not most, not all, of wolverine included comics, wolverine rarely shows martial arts skills. btw. Wolverine doesn't use judo throws, leg tosses. scissor takedowns like other marvel comic martial artists. He doesn't use jump kick, backkicks. Flip tosses. He does do ANY of that. You are wrong, you obviously need to read those comics again because I have seen Wolverine use every single attack you just listed on MANY occassions.
even in wolverine origins, he doesn't show any of his supposed flaunted martial arts skills. hes a brick..Even though he beat Cap in a hand 2 hand fight in Origins? I'd say that took skill. He used a bacjflip kick in that fight, you know, one of those attacks you said he never uses.
Wolverine also isn't a BRICK in Origins. His healing factor is pretty weak.
Originally posted by Jyppe
Like I've said before, Wolverine might be very skilled, but he ofter doesn't show that infact it's quite the opposite. He hasn't been able to dodge/block by "rather" simple MA moves after he has popped out his claws. He fights better when he's not using his claws.
Why bother blocking when the blows cant hurt you? This in no way proves he isn't skilled. It proves most every Martial Artist will be helpless against him.

And in Origins Wolverine is able to block, deflect, and evade multiple optic blasts from Cyclops.

Optic Blast>>>>>>any Martial Arts attack.

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by riceroost

Which proves how stupid DC comics are in general. Batman isn't even peak human

WTF? Now I can ignor you're info regarding Batman.

srankmissingnin
That was just chicked scratch on the plate Batman was benching... Even if the does say 500 (which I'm not sure it does) the other three characters aren't lbs. Not to mention if that was a 500lbs plate it would be massive, alot bigger then it was.

Murda Ma$e
Well I gave the issue number, go look at it, buy it, DL it or whatever. Reguardless if it said LBS or not it still said 500.

tron-sucks
wolvie slices bats head off. and he has a healing factor of course

Murda Ma$e
WTF?

Jade Lightning
Wolverine has a significant advantage in every conceivable physical category. With no prep, Batman's intelligence is going to do little but give him a chance to escape the mess he'd be getting himself into.

This fight comes down to pure fighting skill, and the only way for Bats to win would be if he had more than twice the skill of wolverine, which is not true. This is debatable, as wolverine is probably Marvel's greatest fighter and Batman is probably DC's best, but I think wolverine has an edge here as well.

Wolverine wins 75%
Wolverine (with claws) 90+%

Murda Ma$e
With claws, what the hell?

If Wolverine where to fight Batman with claws then Bats would have his gadgets.......and there's know way Wolverine would win 90% against that.

bigbran
who was this tron_sucks? what an idiot!

Inhuman
who was this tron_sucks? what an idiot!

LOL - I think it was diabloman smile

He had a pretty long thread going on about tron's penis or something.

bigbran
laughing
damnit! i always like to be there when people flip out.

Tassadar
Originally posted by riceroost
YOUR opinion. In reality even these people can't KO him 9 times out of 10. Which further proves how out of his league Batman is here.

All you just proved is that your a Wolverine fanboy. sad

Seriously, Wolverine can heal any part of his body, and the Adamantium on his skeleton makes his bones unbreakable, but his organs are just as soft as anyone elses. Being hit with 80+ tons of pressure would liquify Logans brains, the momentum would transfer through the adamantium. Logans brain tissue takes time to regenerate, hes said it himself before in fact. He wouldnt die, even though having his brain destroyed should result in his cells not knowing what to multiply into, but would be knocked out.

And you said "in reality" in regards to a fictional character. In reality, all Logans healing factor would do is make the cancer he would eventually develop unkillable, as it multiplys infinitely and has the same regerative ability as his immune system, only the cancer would have multiplied too fast for his immune system to stop. This would, in effect, turn Wolverine into a cancer that eventually consumes the planet, with no way of being stopped. yes

juggernaut66666
I doubt that batman can handle this guy http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1268/wolverinewalksonsnowoq6.jpg

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I doubt that batman can handle this guy http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1268/wolverinewalksonsnowoq6.jpg eek! laughing laughing

riceroost
WTF? Now I can ignor you're info regarding Batman. No, you can go find some common sense. Going by Batman's physical build and his high agility and maneuverability his bench press can't be 1000 lbs. or higher. It's not possible. The bench press record right now is only like 965 lbs. and it's held by a guy who weighs 400 pounds. Batman weighs about half that and looks like a toothpick compared to the record holder. You are being rediculous.
With claws, what the hell?

If Wolverine where to fight Batman with claws then Bats would have his gadgets.......and there's know way Wolverine would win 90% against that. Batman's gadgets dont help him much against guys with Enhanced physical attributes. Deathstroke tore Bats a new one and Batman had all his gimmicks then too. Azrael also has enhanced physical stats and he's beaten Batman and his gadgets too. And neither of those guys can take the kind of punishment that Wolverine can.
All you just proved is that your a Wolverine fanboy. Bite Me. I'm still right.
Seriously, Wolverine can heal any part of his body, and the Adamantium on his skeleton makes his bones unbreakable, but his organs are just as soft as anyone elses. Wrong. Thanks to Weapon X Wolverine's organic tissue is more durable than normal. Which includes muscle fibers, normal bone tissue, and organs.
Being hit with 80+ tons of pressure would liquify Logans brains, Logans brain tissue takes time to regenerate.Obviously not, and even if it did he's got a healing factor for that kind of thing. A lot of super strong types also lack the speed to liquify Wolverine's brain. Punching power comes from more then just strength you know. If Sabretooth can repair massive brain damage in 1 issue, Wolverine can do it faster. Wolverine has shown that he can heal very quickly from even brain damage. I've seen him get shot straight through the brain from ear to ear with an arrow and then just pull it back out in the next panel and start fighting again. And his healing factor is even stronger now then it was then.

bigbran
evil face

Condor
Originally posted by Janitor Joe
Wait, my bad it wasn't 1000 it was way over that.

Look here the second to last plate says 500lbs there's a bigger one after that and 2 more in front of that. I'm guessing they're about 100 to 150 each maybe more maybe a little less and thats just one side.

Plus it looks like he's doing reps with it and there's no spotter or weight belt there.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3175/bat1ty8.th.jpg

Here's the issue its from.....Yup thats Andy Kuberts sig there.wink

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8893/bat2iu7.th.jpg

Why would he need a weight belt when doing the bench press?

Not too familiar with the gym I see....

jasonk3
Batkick FTW

snoopdogg
I'd go with Batman. Pressure points work on Logan effectively as DareDevil has proven. And Batman loves to use pressure point attacks.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'd go with Batman. Pressure points work on Logan effectively as DareDevil has proven. And Batman loves to use pressure point attacks.

too true

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'd go with Batman. Pressure points work on Logan effectively as DareDevil has proven. And Batman loves to use pressure point attacks. Plus, even without them, I fail to see Wolverine taking pressure point strikes, that Wonder Woman has screamed in pain from.

jasonk3
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Plus, even without them, I fail to see Wolverine taking pressure point strikes, that Wonder Woman has screamed in pain from.

Wonder Woman is strong. smile

Martian_mind
Working on your guy22 impersonation?

masterbruce
batman wins 7/10

jasonk3
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Working on your guy22 impersonation?

lol...guy's my good friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.