Who Can Access Their Strength The Fastest ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Here are 25 picks of some of the strongest beings in comicdom....sure, there's stronger beings out there, but these characters are primarily known for their incredible strength and/or feats of strength...and besides, I didn't want to put too many on the list. What you have to do, is pick the top 5 characters who you think can access their incredible strength the fastest in battle. Simple right? wink Review the list CLOSELY and then Discuss......................................

1. Thor
2. Wonderman
3. Hulk
4. Ironman (Hulk Buster Armor)
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lobo
7. He-Man
8. Juggernaut (classic)
9. Superman (post-crisis)
10. Captain Marvel (Shazam)
11. Gladiator
12. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
14. Doomsday (classic)
15. Namor the Sub-mariner
16. Hercules
17. Wonder Woman
18. Super-girl
19. The Abomination
20. The Tick
21. Pitt
22. Thanos
23. Drax the Destroyer
24. Sentry
25. Champion

Please, use only the names on the list and stay away from characters that are sky-father, gods, celestial beings, abstract beings, etc......also, remember...this is not a contest of who's the strongest. It's a contest of who can access their strength the fastest in battle.....!!!

And with that said.......Enjoy!!!

bigbran
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Here are 25 picks of some of the strongest beings in comicdom....sure, there's stronger beings out there, but these characters are primarily known for their incredible strength and/or feats of strength...and besides, I didn't want to put too many on the list. What you have to do, is pick the top 5 characters who you think can access their incredible strength the fastest. Simple right? wink Review the list closely and then Discuss......................................

1. Thor
2. Wonderman
3. Hulk
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lobo
7. He-Man
8. Juggernaut (classic)
11. Gladiator
12. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
14. Doomsday (classic)
16. Hercules
17. Wonder Woman
18. Super-girl
19. The Abomination
20. The Tick
21. Pitt
22. Thanos
23. Drax the Destroyer
24. Sentry
25. Champion

Please, use only the names on the list and stay away from characters that are sky-father, gods, celestial beings, abstract beings, etc......

And with that said.......Enjoy!!! 1.he-man
2. champion
3. thanos
4. superman/gladiatior/ silver surfer
5. thor

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by bigbran
1.he-man
2. champion
3. thanos
4. superman/gladiatior/ silver surfer
5. thor

smile Sounds pretty good to me, but you were only supposed to list 5 names, not seven.

Who out there disagrees with his list ??

lilnutta12
dunno he sounds about right

grey fox
He-Man is number one , the guy didn't even need to brace himself when he lifted a friggen mountain.

tru-marvell
I'd say

Champion
Thanos
Supergirl
Superman
Silver Surfer

I'd admit I don't know squat about He-man (don't want to either)

Scoobless
Gladiator
Doomsday
Thanos
Thor
Superman

Jyppe
Umm, aren't their powers like... Always on? (I know some people need to focus in order to use heat vision, turn into metal et cetera) But people like Hercules only have one power, which is always on. He doesn't really need to access his power in order to do something. Banner needs to change into Hulk before he's able to manifest his power. Same with Colossus.

But maybe this isn't what you meant..?

complexbrother
Thor
He-Man
Juggernaught
Thanos
Doomsday

these chareters's powers are always set to ten

Apolloknight
Funny, could of swore I made a post about accessing strength the fast a few days ago wink

Anyways

He-man
Superman
Gladiator
Doomsday
Thanos

The last four are in no paticular order, but those guys strength seems to have the higest base levels.

The Pict
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Here are 25 picks of some of the strongest beings in comicdom....sure, there's stronger beings out there, but these characters are primarily known for their incredible strength and/or feats of strength...and besides, I didn't want to put too many on the list. What you have to do, is pick the top 5 characters who you think can access their incredible strength the fastest in battle. Simple right? wink Review the list CLOSELY and then Discuss......................................

1. Thor
2. Wonderman
3. Hulk
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lobo
7. He-Man
8. Juggernaut (classic)
11. Gladiator
12. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
14. Doomsday (classic)
16. Hercules
17. Wonder Woman
18. Super-girl
19. The Abomination
20. The Tick
21. Pitt
22. Thanos
23. Drax the Destroyer
24. Sentry
25. Champion

Please, use only the names on the list and stay away from characters that are sky-father, gods, celestial beings, abstract beings, etc......also, remember...this is not a contest of who's the strongest. It's a contest of who can access their strength the fastest in battle.....!!!

And with that said.......Enjoy!!!

Superman
Juggernaut
Doomsday
Thor
Silver Surfer

this is only 5 there are more there that have constant super strength

outavodka
1Silversurfer
2Champion
3Superman
4Doomsday
5Lobo

the Darkone
1. Champion of the Universe/ Thanos/Silver Surfer
2. Hulk/Thor
3. Superman/ Sentry/ Gladiator

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Funny, could of swore I made a post about accessing strength the fast a few days ago wink

Anyways

He-man
Superman
Gladiator
Doomsday
Thanos

The last four are in no paticular order, but those guys strength seems to have the higest base levels.
gotta agree cause he-man's strength is increased insentanly atomaticaly when it needs to be.

thats why you see him fight 30 foot tall giant's and get hit by them then get up and grab them throw them all the way across the battle feild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.