Egyptian God Cards vs Thor (king) Odin and Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
The 3 egyptian gods

Ra
Slifer
Obilisk

vs
King Thor
Odin
Zeus

bigbran
do i have to explain the rules?
.....closing.

Basti0n
I dont think this thread has been done before. I searched and couldnt find it so whats you problem you onyl joined a month ago so who the hell do you think you are?

Skeets
Originally posted by Basti0n
I dont think this thread has been done before. I searched and couldnt find it so whats you problem you onyl joined a month ago so who the hell do you think you are?
laughing out loud
but it is against the rules though so yeah it's getting closed.

Basti0n
how is it against the rules?

Skeets
how is it against the rules?
Read them.

bigbran
only comic characters! and i joined 2 months ago....closing.

Basti0n
They are comic book characters, i can go to any comic book store in my city and buy a yugioh comic.

and the only person who can clos is a mod your word is worthless.

Skeets
They are comic book characters, i can go to any comic book store in my city and buy a yugioh comic.

and the only person who can clos is a mod your word is worthless.
Manga and Comics are two different things.

bigbran
no, my word is the truth!!
and you can also pick up a comic, and see the cards in there? what comic store do you go to?
.....closing.

Basti0n
No you idiot the card game is based on a comic book that is sold all over north america.

Not closed........

Jesse7
Bigbran you can't close threads nor are you a mod stick out tongue

bigbran
no member bashing!
and is yugioh, more known for its cards/show, or its comics?
heres the rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

i can guarantee your going to see this post quoted when this thread goes.........closing.

Skeets
No you idiot the card game is based on a comic book that is sold all over north america.

Not closed........
manga not comic try again.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Bigbran you can't close threads nor are you a mod stick out tongue i'd like to think of myself, as a rule pusher. one day, one day.... i might have the power to do this.......closing.

Basti0n
Bigbran i reported you to the mods, you have no authority here and its pathetic that you think you do.

LOL no matter what this guy says its nto closed feel free to post

General Kon-El
The 3 egyptian gods

Ra
Slifer
Obilisk

vs
King Thor
Odin
Zeus King Thor's, Odin's, and Zeus's ATK and DEF are 9999. THey win shifty

Jesse7
Basti0n, although bigbran doesnt have the authority to close a thread, that was rather mean of you to bash him, one of the rules is no member bashing.

It's sort of like a community here in a way, treat one another with respect not name calling or insults.

P.S. I don't really like mod reporting unless its some thing severe.

bigbran
Bigbran i reported you to the mods, you have no authority here and its pathetic that you think you do.

LOL no matter what this guy says its nto closed feel free to post Am i the one that was bashing a member, because he was trying to tell him the rules?
And if you didn't read the rules, then that's not my problem, however some of us have, and we know them without going back and looking at them. I'm sorry but if your going to act like that, then you can get out!

Basti0n
they bashed me and were rude to me first, I dont find a person who pretends to have authority funny just sad and the mods can tell me if my thread is wrong or nto him doing it is rude.

bigbran
they bashed me and were rude to me first, I dont find a person who pretends to have authority funny just sad and the mods can tell me if my thread is wrong or nto him doing it is rude. actually i was telling you the truth. No one bashed you, anyways. No one was rude to you, and if i came off that way to you, then i'm sorry. however, a few post in, if i was, then you brought it on yourself.

thisredbox
dude, i think bigbran was just kidding...he knows that he cant close threads...yet! shifty

dont take it so seriouslysmile

Basti0n
Your not a mod, leave it to the mods, you know its going to offend people. You have no power or we are going to "close" every thread you make.

bigbran
Originally posted by thisredbox
dude, i think bigbran was just kidding...he knows that he cant close threads...yet! shifty yet being the key word...

General Kon-El
Originally posted by thisredbox
dude, i think bigbran was just kidding...he knows that he cant close threads...ever! shifty i edited that for you.

bigbran
Your not a mod, leave it to the mods, you know its going to offend people. You have no power or we are going to "close" every thread you make. every thread i have made? only about 2 of my threads have been closed. Read the rules, use the search function, and this won't happen.

Basti0n
You will never be a mod acting like this. And if you do it to me again ill do the same to every thread you make

thisredbox
everyone knows he doesnt have the power to close threads...so whats the big deal if he wants to make a jokey-joke...? like it was said before, this is sort of a community, so when you make a thread, its made for people to discuss and voice their opinions...just because you might start the thread doesnt mean that you "own" it...if you make it for other people to participate in, they have an investment in it too..so let them express themselves

Basti0n
then it'll be just as funny when i do it to him on every thread he makes

bigbran
You will never be a mod acting like this. And if you do it to me again ill do the same to every thread you make Like what? telling the truth? and i know i'll probabaly never be a mod, but it doesnt hurt to act like one, every once in a while.
it's really mature, how you say you'll close everyone of my threads however more than half my threads, have been a smash hit, so you'll only be ruining it for everyone else, and not me.

thisredbox
but he was saying that because he actually thinks that...not just to be spiteful...

bigbran
then it'll be just as funny when i do it to him on every thread he makes It' hard to get respect when you act like this. Calm down, take a joke, and don't rear the thread you wanted open off topic.

Basti0n
you want to start this with me fine but ill never let it go ask the people on the IMDB boards, you pester me ill never give up.

bigbran
you want to start this with me fine but ill never let it go ask the people on the IMDB boards, you pester me ill never give up. I havent done anything but joke. and i would love to get a hater, however the only thing it will get you is banned, a lot worse than a closed thread.
i havent started anything, and as i recall you called me an idiot, and i havent called you anything.

thisredbox
look! cute! aww!! big grin

http://www.sensualism.com/cuteness/tai-chan.jpg

NOW CALM DOWN EVERYONE mad

xanax...anyone? *offers*

Basti0n
no you came on my board and tried to discourage people from posting on it. and its nto a joke cause I dont find it funyn yet you show no respect for that.

Soujaboy
you want to start this with me fine but ill never let it go ask the people on the IMDB boards, you pester me ill never give up. Man fuk this whack as thread. Stop actin like a little bitc#.

bigbran
no you came on my board and tried to discourage people from posting on it. and its nto a joke cause I dont find it funyn yet you show no respect for that. So you own a board?
Anyways, i gave you a preview of what was going to happen to this thread. And discouraged people? there's been people posting here, and even if there wasn't, not alot of people post at this time.

Basti0n
Oh and for the record, I saw a Goku thread on here that is also a manga chararter and no one had any issue with it. your just trying to be a jerk

thisredbox
he wasnt doing anything different than people do all the time in other threads...however, most of the time when someone posts that, they know that the thread will probably be closed, and often times they are correct. the thread isnt then closed because people saw that and didnt post in it, its closed because its against the kmc rules for vs. threads

bigbran
Oh and for the record, I saw a Goku thread on here that is also a manga chararter and no one had any issue with it. your just trying to be a jerk you mean before it got closed, mods don't even post in goku threads, because they have to post, and shut them down everyday. When it's obvious a thread doesnt belong, there is no need for words, that's why this thread will probabaly be closed without an explanation.

Basti0n
well i dont mind if a mod does it but if anyone else I have an issue with it.

Soljer
well i dont mind if a mod does it but if anyone else I have an issue with it.

No one else CAN close it.

On that note?

Closed.

bigbran
well i dont mind if a mod does it but if anyone else I have an issue with it. let it go!
i've apoligized, i admitted i wasnt a mod, i admitted i was joking, i never called you a single word.
you havent admitted you did anything wrong. So if your going to keep doing this, it's easy to tell who the bigger man is.
No one hates you, but if you keep arguing you'll only get not taken seriously.

Soujaboy
well i dont mind if a mod does it but if anyone else I have an issue with it. Shuuuudup

Basti0n
not closed, you r nto a mod for this section. its really sad that you people keep pretending to have power, your liek the democrats that way.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
No one else CAN close it.

On that note?

Closed. you forgot the .....
you have to have that!! it's not a closing without....

bigbran
not closed, you r nto a mod for this section. its really sad that you people keep pretending to have power, your liek the democrats that way. you really wanted this thread open, and your the only one rearing it off topic.

Basti0n
its not closed unless a MOD says so, lol do you people not understand english or something? your the ones who look sad pretending to have power.

Soujaboy
not closed, you r nto a mod for this section. its really sad that you people keep pretending to have power, your liek the democrats that way. Shuuudup CLOSED

bigbran
its not closed unless a MOD says so, lol do you people not understand english or something? your the ones who look sad pretending to have power. no your the one who looks sad, getting mad, and calling me names.
this thread wouldnt have had as many post without us.
congradulations, you got 50 posts!!!

Soljer
laughing

Do you have ANY idea how a forum works? Mods don't close topics by walking in and saying "Closed," they have a function that locks the topic, and actually PREVENTS anyone from posting. Hence, no one else CAN close a thread, but a mod.

Many people will go into threads that deserve to be closed and will say "Closed" or "Closing..." because it needs to be, and it will help draw it to the attention of a Mod.

That said?

Closed.

Basti0n
LOL and you guys continue to pretend you have the power to do that. let me make this simple for you.

NO, NOT CLOSED UNLESS A MOD SAYS SO.

bigbran
LOL and you guys continue to pretend you have the power to do that. let me make this simple for you.

NO, NOT CLOSED UNLESS A MOD SAYS SO. No i'm the only one who has said that (cept souja) stop blaming everyone else!!
The only thing you have gained is not being liked by others.

Soujaboy

Soljer

Basti0n
No I will not, this is MY thread and theres nto a dman thing you can do to stop me.

and I reported you to the mods for your swearing and rudeness.

bigbran
Now that was a little rude, considering he hasn't done anything to you.

Regardless, this doesn't belong here. This won't stay open here, and as soon as a Mod gets on, this won't BE here. So enjoy your pitiful 'thread' while it lasts.

Especially considering that all it consists of is a bunch of people telling you that it will be closed, and you responding "BUT IT ISN'T CLOSED YET!" as if it mattered.

Closed. Originally posted by bigbran
you forgot the .....
you have to have that!! it's not a closing without....

thisredbox
THEY KNOW THEY CANT CLOSE IT. THEY DONT THINK THEY CAN. THEY NEVER SAID THEY COULD.

no one is pretending to have power..or to be able to close the thread...

move on.

*ahem* closing...

smile

bigbran
No I will not, this is MY thread and theres nto a dman thing you can do to stop me.

and I reported you to the mods for your swearing and rudeness. did you report me again too? lol. and the swearing was beeped out.(even though i didn't do it.)
actually, the mods will close your thread right away, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
and you brought every thing on yourself, so don't get upset when you get those responses.

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
no member bashing!
and is yugioh, more known for its cards/show, or its comics?
heres the rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

i can guarantee your going to see this post quoted when this thread goes.........closing.

Soljer
I don't need an ellipse!

Mine is not an action! It is a statement!

It is not "I am closing..."

It is "I have closed." or "This is closed."

The period, rather than the ellipse, makes it sound so....final. So powerful. Mmm....

Also, it is worth pointing out that you are guilty of the very things you reported others for. Swearing and rudeness, I mean. Besides that, no one here is going to get anything more than a VERY slight warning. No one is really trolling, no one is spamming, no one is really flinging insults, no one is disobeying the rules, save you. All they are doing is letting you know that you made an inappropriate thread, and that it will be dealt with accordingly. You're seriously over-reacting.

Eh.

Closed.

Soujaboy
Now that was a little rude, considering he hasn't done anything to you.

Regardless, this doesn't belong here. This won't stay open here, and as soon as a Mod gets on, this won't BE here. So enjoy your pitiful 'thread' while it lasts.

Especially considering that all it consists of is a bunch of people telling you that it will be closed, and you responding "BUT IT ISN'T CLOSED YET!" as if it mattered.

Closed. Sorry

bigbran
this thread is about to close
closing....

bigbran
Paola? where did you go?

Basti0n
Well the mods havent done it yet and its not closed and yes I reported you for pretnending to be a mod and his swearing

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Sorry

No need to apologize to me. I don't give a damn; I just don't want to see you getting warned for such little profanity.

Soljer
Well the mods havent done it yet and its not closed and yes I reported you for pretnending to be a mod and his swearing

NO ONE IS IMPERSONATING A MODERATOR!

Get that through your skull!

bigbran
Well the mods havent done it yet and its not closed and yes I reported you for pretnending to be a mod and his swearing you do know, i can report you for calling me names? but i'm just a nice guy.

Basti0n
your not a nice guy you come onto my thread and pretend to close it and start all this mess. I told you I didnt find it funny and you kept it going. I'm not your friend here I don't like you and this can only ballon form here

bigbran
your not a nice guy you come onto my thread and pretend to close it and start all this mess. I told you I didnt find it funny and you kept it going. I'm not your friend here I don't like you and this can only ballon form here too bad this thread is about to be closed by Paola.

Soljer
Paola is close! Where is she? sad.

Paola
when you open a thread in a comic book vs forum, try the subject be a battle between comic book characters and noone will close it, ok?

and remember KMC rules:

Forum Guidelines & Rules

By using the KillerMovies website and forums, you agree to abide by the following rules and terms of service.

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Posting In The Relevant Forums
A forum this size gets a lot of traffic and a lot of threads. It makes life a lot easier for everyone- both for those trying to keep things in order, and those trying to simply find the threads they want to read- if threads are posted in the correct area.
Check to make sure you are posting in the right place. If opening a thread in the Discussion areas- either the General Discussion or Off-topic forums- check first to see if it would be better posted elsewhere. We have seperate art, TV, video games, music, fiction and- of course!- film areas (including threads for actors) where such topics should be posted. If posting about a film, check to see if that film has its own area before posting in the generic Movie Discussion thread.
If you want to start a role-playing game, please go to one of the role-playing areas and read the rules about doing so there.
Threads posted in the wrong area will be moved but a little forethought can make everyone's life a lot happier

Under 13's
We do not allow the registration for users under the age of 13. This is basically for their own protection and our need to comply with US Law, especially the COPPA.

Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

Personal Information
Think before you post or speak: Do you really want to put your address or telephone number on a public discussion forum? We encourage you to keep personal information personal.
In the same vein, do not ask for personal information from others. Discussion forum posts that request members to submit personal information to another party will be removed. If you must give this out for any reason, please do so privately.
Please note: It is a bannable offense to request information on any minors on the board.

Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately.

Welcoming
When newcomers arrive, welcome them to our community. Many of our community's senior members are a wealth of knowledge and have much to share. Help new members learn about how to find information and resources, save time, and how to get involved in the Community.

Controversial Topics
Topics that will cause controversy or hostility between members are not permitted. If you are worried that your topic may fall under this category, then please contact a moderator. The moderators will have final say on what is and what is not allowed.

Duplicate Posting
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

Signature Limitations
Signatures are limited to a maximum of 10 lines and may include 1 image (excluding smilies) that is hosted using the Sig Uploader. Links to other forums is not allowed in signatures. If a signature is found to be violating any rules, we reserve the right to remove/restrict the signature.

Copyright
Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the member should not be posted on the discussion forums without the consent of the owner. If such an event occurs, the individual posting the information shall be held solely responsible. KMC Forums shall not be held responsible for member-posted information that may violate copyright law.

Terms of Use
KillerMovies and its assigned agents reserves the right to remove a post which does not relate to the topic being discussed in the forum. In addition, KillerMovies reserves the right to organize discussion forums in order to best serve the majority of our members. For example, narrow-interest or minimal activity topics may, at KillerMovies' discretion, be relocated to a more appropriate discussion forum, or deleted entirely. KillerMovies or its assigned agents also reserves the right to prohibit or delete discussions that are thought to violate applicable law or that may be harmful to other members, the sites that comprise KillerMovies, or the rights of KillerMovies or others. That said, we cannot ensure prompt removal of offending discussion forum posts. We also reserve the right to remove your membership from you should you violate these Guidelines.

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for KillerMovies to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that KillerMovies does not actively monitor the contents of all posted messages and is not responsible for any messages posted. KillerMovies does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of KillerMovies or any entity associated with KillerMovies. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. KillerMovies has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if it is determined that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately, in fact, we may not edit or delete posts that break our rules at all. We have many time constraints on us and cannot guarantee that we will be able to edit or delete posts that break the rules/user agreement. If you do not agree with this then do not view or register for KillerMovies. Although this Discussion Forum does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at KillerMovies reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless KillerMovies, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We at this discussion forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Use of the site is at the discretion of the Administration of KillerMovies, and that any use may be terminated by the Administration at any time.

KillerMovies is a provider of an "interactive computer service". Postings on KillerMovies are "provided by another information content provider" and not KillerMovies unless posted by the owner. KillerMovies is not the "publisher or speaker" of any posts in the discussion forums unless posted by the owner.

The user agrees as a condition of registering at KillerMovies to be truthful in regard to all information given during the registration process, to use the site as per the instructions, not to disclose his password to others for use, and that the site has a license (permission) for use of anything the user submits or posts to the site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.