Padmè

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea

yerssot
still uncertain although if she dies in EPIII, it will have some continuity problems...

Sabrea
she cant die tho! thats not fair!

Dexx
it's possible she dies, after giving birth to Luke and Leia. Perhaps Anakin himself kills her for running away.

Ushgarak
The continuity problem yerrsot rfers to is that Leia remembers Padme, clearly impossible as a newborn. So unless Episode III has an epilogue or last years- both unprecedented- then Padme cannot die on screen.

yerssot
just the way I like it!

LaurenE147
I think there would be a hole if she didn't die.

Ushgarak
So do many people, yet the logical problem remains.

LaurenE147
I realize there is a time problem but there will be a hole if she is not shown dying.

Sabrea
not really, because theres usually like at least 10 years in between movies...and i dont wanna see her die!!...

Julie
I think it would be interesting.....maybe Leia stays with her mother a bit longer than Luke...that's why she gets some impression of her and Luke doesn't

yerssot
well, 32 years between TPM and ANH, 10 between TPM and AOTC and 2 between AOTC and EPIII, making that between EPIII and ANH are 20 years, and Luke and Leia are 18 in ANH

queeq
Or 20, depends on what source you use. They could well be 20 if GL wants them to be. Their ages are never specified in the movies, so there's no final on that. I guess they're 20.

And I don't see the problem with a "hole" if we don't get to see Padme die. If she doesn't die BEFORE ANH, she definately dies IN ANH when Alderaan blows up. The final explanation what happened to Padme comes in ROTJ.... I mean, what's the problem. Her death is irrelevant in the OT anyway.

Corran
I think that Padme elopes with Corran, but I could be wrong.

Dexx
yeah, i think you could

Corran
Oh well, where's that dream thread when you need it?

Sabrea
luke and leia had to be 1 in ANH, because luke started training at 18, and he started training in ANH, so that would be logical...and my dad who knos evrything, literally evrything about SW said that padm? most likly dies in ep.III, and hes rarely wrong bout nething, lets just hope hes wrong about this...

Corran
If your Dad is so much into SW, refer him here and get him posting.

Sabrea
just because he knos evrything bout SW doesnt mean he knos everything bout the internet...he doesnt like internet comunications, as in chats or obviously forums, and he thinks im crazy for coming on these forums, he says i waste my life onlne and in forums...

Dexx
you get that too?

yerssot
?

Corran
It'll be a blond thing.

yerssot
perhaps meaning EPIII?

Dexx
yup, ep. III is the only alternative.

Sabrea
yes, it was a blonde thing, and im not even blode...neway, i meant to type 18 not 1, when i saw the mistake i hoped no one would notice lol...

Julie
Why do you hope your dad's wrong about Pos Padme's death in EpIII?....jsut out of curiosity

Dexx
she is dead, for sure!...we don't see her in ANH.

finti
I dont think Padme is gonna die in EpIII, Leia stays "She died when I was very young"
She said very young not infant so that leaves us with how young is very young.
( You have to be at least around 4 years before you really start to remember things. Before this age occational flashing images is what`s in your minds. Peoplel like to think they can remember further back, but in fact they dont. Pictures/Photos of the younger years(younger than 4) substitutes and aid the "remembering "memories )

Leia did say feelings and images, but she also described her mother as beautiful but sad. Which ,in my mind , means she have real memories of her mother. I guess Leia is between 3 1/2 and 5 years old when Padme dies, which again will say Padme dies after EPIII.

Someplace I read that EpIII ends with baby Luke being delivered to Owen and Beru Lars on Tatooine. And this is EpIII only clips from Tatooine.

yerssot
yeah finti, that's a very old rumor,
almost knocked KO since Ewan McG wasn't in Tunesia to film, so I think that shot could be Anakin taking off on some damn fool idealistic crusade with OB1 ... since Beru, Owen, Padme and Anakin were there... long shot but heck...
of course it's possible they enter OB1 in CGI

finti
well it was rumored to be the last scene of EpIII so I dont see how it will connect with that damn fool idealistic crusade thingy there

Ushgarak
GL described it as ONE of the last scenes, as opposed to being the very final one, so there can be no going off following Obi-Wan about it.

Also bear in mind it's just an exterior shot and they can add what they like with studio work; it could just be a two second shot of people going inside a building and they do all the interior filming of the scene in the upcoming filming.

Sabrea
because i dont want padme to die...

Sabrea
*starts crying* padme definatly dies, i have a pic. ill post it, its not fair! (see haw bad google is for ur health??):

mah
and what excactly is Leonardo DiCaprio doing in that pic?

Sabrea
lmao, dont kno...i didnt notice that....

Sabrea
maybe hes in the movie, remind me to ask my friend on sat....

Dexx
It's better that she dies. You didn't want Luke to be a mama's boy like that damn ugly monster Anakin...

LaurenE147
I thought the twins were twenty. It said that in the novel. And that's canon after the movies.

Dexx
yes, but i'm sure they weren't born twenty...

finti
novel is NOT canon, but Lucas did say it is around 20 yers between epIII and EpIV

Dexx
letz get somethin' straight. If i see DiCaprio in SW i'm killin' GL. No kiddin'

finti
You wont see LDC roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
word on the street is di caprio's the new jar jarvoice-over big grin

queeq
It sounded silly enough for me in EpI and EPII.

Dexx
i can't stand these fluffy, dall, almost gay looking actors...

mah
oi! I dont want anymore bashing on DiCaprio now that he was brave enough to critisize USA's environmental policy and actions lately.

finti
So somebody told him what to say, he dont understand that kind of stuff. big grin

mah
actually, he was so in to it, that he got other actors he played with to join. they probably dont understand, but he does!

aaaaaaanyways...padme...

Sabrea
she died because she didnt want LDC in the movie...

Mujaffa
...............................she didn't want LSD in the movie........... laughing out loud laughing

Mujaffa
PAdme on a sunday after noon on Naboo.

master harmax
Not bad ... but not quite enough reason to lose your head and turn over to the darkside ! wink

Mujaffa
hey.. i'm liberal big grin

Julie
hey nice picture....

I've said it before, I think that it could make for a very dramatic point of the movie...if Padme died....but I do hope that she lives

Ushgarak
Oh, she will die, just not on-screen... probably.

master harmax
a problem of time periods.

Dexx
the pic's nice.....well...she is..that swim suit's kinda like an old...80's model....
She'll probably die at birth or by anakin...

Sabrea
hehehehe..**singing** i kno how she dies i kno how she dies i kno how she dies i kno how she dies...hehehe.....i finally found out..

Ushgarak
She cannot die at birth if Leia remembers her!

master harmax
She would have to die when Leia is like at least 2 or 3 years old. And Star Wars movies don't usually encompass a period that is so long. Which means unless the last movie begins at a point when Leia is already about 2, we won't get to see the death of Padme. This is unlikely. Therefore, most probably, we won't see the death of Padme.

Ushgarak
Somehow I feel that isn't going to be the last time we explain that, Harmax...

yerssot
ratcat said something about them changing dates but can't remember correctly now

Ushgarak
Can you remember in what sense he meant it? Because changing dates doesn't alter the logic of what Harmax said. Do you mean the next movie might well start with Leia and Luke as toddlers?

master harmax
Yes. I do believe u should post that somewhere permanently once and for all !

yerssot

Ushgarak
Harmax was talking to me there, yerss.

Well, that might just make Luke and Leia 18 at the time of ANH so it doesn't change a great deal about the logic problem here. The chances of Luke and Leia being born already in the film are minute because Anakin would know!

King Jedi
I've being saying it for years, but Leia could still remember her mother even if she dies when she's a baby.

Luke and Leia are no ordinary kids. They're the children of Anakin(the chosen one and all that) and are very strong with the force.

They're not even ordinary Jedi kids and you have to asume that Jedi kids are very special. The start training as Jedi basically as soon as they're born.

And all Leia says is that she remembers feelings and images. Not "conversations" or "the time that my mum took me to the circus".

She just remebers feelings and being as strong with the force as she is, it's definatley possible that she's remembering from being a baby.

So Padme could die and Leia would still remember how her "presence" felt.

Ushgarak
That would be seriously twisting things. Leia said her mother died when she was 'very young'; I think she would have remarked if Amidala in fact died almost immediately after Leia was born. Besides, Luke doesn't remember his mother, does he? He clearly says he does not and he is clearly more powerful than Leia so this idea of super-babies rembering their mother does not hold water.

The clear intimation of that scene in ROTJ is that Leia was not a newborn when her mother died.

yerssot
what do you understand about ordinary?
Luke/Leia isn't the Chosen One...

King Jedi
It completly makes sense.

When Leia say "she died when I was very young", that's probably because she was told that. Not because she actually remembers her mother dying. Luke knows that his father died but only because he was told that. He never saw him die, but he believes he's dead because he's been told that all his life.

Luke has no memory of his mother because he's been told nothing about her. He was told his father was a navigator on a spice frieghter so he probably has images of him.

Leia has been told about her mother so she's done the same.

It makes the story more balanced as well. Luke grew up, hearing about his father. He doesn't even mention his mother until ROTJ.

Leia grows up hearing about her mother and doesn't know a thing about her father until ROTJ.

Yerssot, Jedi kids aren't like ordinary kids. They are special. How do the Jedi find them? There is NO WAY that the Jedi could test EVERY baby in the republic for midi-chlorians so they must stand out from the other kids. The same way that Anakin was. Then they get tested.

So kids born with force potential are different.

So are you guys saying that Jedi babies can't remember feelings?

yerssot
they're not jedi babies, they get the name jedi when they are found.
they need training to get that special thing, they have the instrument but don't know how to use it

King Jedi
They are Jedi babies. They are babies born with force potential. It's up to the Jedi to find them.

Luke and Leia are born with an unbelievable amount of force potential because of their father so it's entirley possible that Leia remember "Feelings" and the presence of her mother when she was a baby.

Anakin never had Jedi training in TPM but he still had Jedi reflexes. That proves that kids born with force potential are very different from ordinary kids, even if they are very young and have had no training.

I don't see why this is so hard to accept. Can't you remember things from when you were very young? I can. And if I was a Jedi I could probably remember a lot more.

finti
You start to really remeber stuff from around 4 years old. Events before that are often supplied by photographs that tricks you into beliving you remember those things. With this I mean you really dont remember what happen but the photo helps your mind to kind of remeber an event. Truth is that seeing the photo triggers your memory, meaning you needed help to remember.

As for the SW saga I think Padma lives in a state of sanctuary on Alderaan as a "nobody" in Organa`s palace and Leia is belived to be the Organas child.

King Jedi
That's partly what I'm saying. Leia has been told about her mother so that triggers memories and feelings that she had.

Luke has been told nothing about her so doesn't. Instead he's almost obsessed about his father because he's been told things about him.

I can remember things from before 4 years old. Imagine what the daughter of Anakin could remember, especially when her memory is being prompted by people telling her about her mother.

It's entirley possible. Leia never actually says "I can remember my mother very clearly". She's vague about her. She struggles to remember and when she does it's just feelings.

We'll see in Ep3.

Ushgarak
Most Jedi are detected by standard midi-chlorian tests; it's not as if people would recognise force potential in newborns. How would you tell?

And now you are saying. KJ, that they only remember their parents if they have been told about them? Weird.

For your theory to work we have to assign super-memories to the kids, Leia has to be wrong about knowing when her mother died, that whole scene in ROTJ (whgich was only meant to give us info) was rather a lie and Luke, the more powerful one, has to not remember a mother his sister does simply because he was never told about her (and incidentally, if they could remember how their parents 'felt' then Luke would have recognised Anakin by that logic).

This is all possible, but I think it is immensly more likely from what we have before us that Amidala dies when Leia is young, not a newborn, certainly long enough after ep.iii to rule out her on-screen death. All we need to make this true is for Leia to have been the one with her mother, and Luke not. It all fits directly with what we have and is very simple; no need to overcomplicate.

On a literal point, yerssot is right; they aren't Jedi until they join the Order, they are just people with the Force.

King Jedi
That's just splitting hairs.

We'll see in EP3. I still think Padme has to die on screen for the last film to be as sad as Lucas is making out. But that's a whole other thread.

And if she does die then the Leia thing doesn't need to be explained because I think it's already obvious. Anakins kids are unbelievably powerful. Leia could certainly remember feelings from being a baby.

And the Luke remembering Anakin point - Baby Luke and Leia will probably never be in the same room as Ankin. They don't remember "feelings" from him because they were never near him.

But Padme gave birth to them and you can assume that she spent some time with them before they went into hiding or before she died. Enough time for Leia to remember her presence and "sad" feelings.

I think this is a far simpler story than Padme surviving and all the theories that brings up. Like - Why the Emperor never went after her? Or why she didn't help with the rebellion? Or how she eventually died? Or why she stayed on Alderaan near Leia which put her in danger?

Ushgarak
I thought you said before that Luke would remember feelings from his father and Leia from her mother? You said it was more balanced that way.

If they BOTH spent time enough with their mother to remember her then they should both remember her! If only Leia does then it is because she spent more time with her mother, logically enough the small amount of years Amidala spent on Alderan before dying because the few minutes difference you could get in a film would be neither here nor there. I would very much doubt it would only be because she was told more about her mother, especially as she doesn't seem to have been told very much at all and I would imagine Luke would have been told just as much.

It's not THAT complex if she lives; we just assume she dies of a broken heart. Her in hiding on Alderan is no more dangerous than Obi-Wan on Tatooine- or Bail Organa being on Alderan as well, for that matter. I doubt she was worth the Emperor's time to kill.

And it is not as if we need detailed explanations of everything; it's not THAT vital to the story, how she dies.

I know you think ep. 3 won't be as tragic as it should be without her on-screen death but unless we hear something solid otherwise I am afraid you may well be disappointed.

master harmax
I remember Natalie Portman hinting sometime back that her character would be shown pregnant in one more film. And I do not subscribe to the theory that just because Leia had exceptional force potential, she would have memories of her mother even as an infant of a few months. " She was very beautiful, but sad ... " ... these are specific memories that only happen after a certain number of years. Traditionally, Star Wars movies do not encompass a period of 2/3 years .... the death of Padme would increase the tragic and dark element in the movie ... but logically, I see very little chance of it being shown.

yerssot
yes, it was one of the very first "rumors" of Ep III, but at that point and even now, I say the same:
She's not GL, she doesn't know what will happen

Sabrea
oh pleaze..i cant remember stuff from yesterday...nvm when i was 2 yrs. old

King Jedi
No. I was talking about what they'd been told. Luke has obviously been told some things about his father and he's built up this image of him. That's what I said.

Leia's been told about her mother and that triggers her memories of her.

No. Because as far as we know, Luke has never been told anything about his mother. He doesn't ask questions about her because he has no starting point. He doesn't mention her until ROTJ.

Leia has been told that her mother died when she was very young. And probably some other things. So naturally she tries to remember. And does.

What you're saying is - (In the real world) If you take two twins. Seperate them on there 4th birthday. They both go and live with seperate famalies and never see each other. Then when they are in their 20's, get them back together and they'll remember the exact same things from when they were 4? That makes NO SENSE to me.

If one of these kids is told about their real parents then thats going to trigger memories of them. i.e. Leia.

If one of the kids is told nothing then they won't. They'll probably create their own version of their mum and dad. i.e. Luke.

The only difference here is Luke and Leia won't be 4 years old, they'll be babies.

I think it is. We know what happens to Obi-Wan, Yoda, Anakin, Luke, Leia, and Palpatine. But not Padme? Are we just meant to forget about this main character who've we've watched for 3 films? What happens to Padme HAS to be explained. Leaving it hanging, leaves too many questions.

And if you just look at it from a filmaking point of view. Lucas keeps going on about ho ep3 will be a tragedy. Obviously because of Anakin. But if you were him, wouldn't you kill off Padme as well? I think everyone would agree that seeing her die would be sad, so why not do it, rather than leaving it open?

Unless he was keeping her for Ep7,8 and 9, which he's already said he isn't going to do.

UltimateSWFan
I actually think that she most likely will die on screen. It would make sence if she didn't.

Ushgarak
I still see no reason to think that Luke was told less about his mother than Leia.

And what I was saying was that if you have two babies with super-memories who barely see their mother and ONE of them remembers her, then the other one would as well no matter how much he had or had not been told about her in his or her life. It's not about having the exact same memoeires, it is about remembering the same general things, and whether that makes sense to you or not that is how it works with twins.

It still remains fact that by far the most likely reason for Leia remebering more of her mother than Luke is that she spent much more time with her. Any other explanation is over-complication at this point and even though you want to know it is still not vitally significant to the story to know the exact way she died. I'd like to know, but it is not an utterly glaring omission. I will asume it is a broken heart and stay happy with that.

As Harmax says, the way Leia describes her memoeries definitely suggest memories from beyond infanthood, force-baby or otherwise.

If I were GL, I would not really be so very concerned with Padme's fate; I wouldn't kill her just for the sake of making things more sad. My focus wouldbe the personal tragedy of Anakin and the destruction of the Republic which would be more than enough without throwing more in.

King Jedi
It's not throwing more in. It's tying up the story of one of the MAIN characters. We're not talking about a background character here. Padme has been at the centre of the plots for the last two movies.

She's been as important to the prequels as Obi-Wan, Yoda and Palpatine. What happens to her has to be told.

If there were no Ep4,5,and 6 then you could leave it open. But there is.

Imagine if you'd never seen Star Wars. Then one day you sit down to watch all 6 episodes starting from TPM. After Ep3 Padme would just dissapear! You'd be waiting for her to show up, like Obi-Wan, Yoda, Palpatine and Anakin/Vader. But she wouldn't and there wouldn't even be an explanation as to what happened to her.

Keeping her alive at the end of Ep3 doesn't make any sense.

Ushgarak
Like I say, I WOULD like to know, but considering how much he has to fit into the last episode there are FAR more important things. It's still not 100% essential stuff.

finti
Right on dude

Leia remebered her mother to be beautiful, kind but sad in EPVI, that will mean she does know her mother and she knew her emotional state.

Maybe Padme knows she will die but it wont happen berfore after ep III, Gl has some challange cut out for him with this problem. But the talk between Luke and Leia clearly shows Leia spent enough time with her mother to remember her. Luke asked Leia if she remebered her mother, so he didnt know if Padme lived long enough for Leia to remeber her. But he clearly knew she was dead.

King Jedi
I'll bet anything that Padme dies in Ep3. I'm 100% certain.

But we'll see in the next few months when we start getting real spoilers. Hopefully.

Ushgarak
You will bet ANYTHING? Are you really so sure? I reckon it a pretty low possibility.

King Jedi
I think it's 100% certain.

mah
so what you're saying is that you without a doubt KNOW it will happen

King Jedi
Nobody knows. But I think it will definatly happen.

Julie
I had a crazy thought....what if Luke doesn't remember his mother at all ...not even images....because Obi-Wan blocked the memories with a "mind trick".....I know it sounds far fetched, but hey it could happen big grin

finti
ehh Luke has no memories of his mother, he sadi so himself in ROTJ.
"I have no memories of my mother, I never knew her"
If you have no memories there cant be images either

Corran
I don't think Obi-wan would have blocked them out with a mind trick.

Ushgarak
Luke is NOT weak minded! And why would he do that?

queeq
Indeed. It is clear Leia lived near or with her mother for a while and that Luke was taken away very soon after birth.

King Jedi
I don't think so.

Ushgarak
But it is still the most likely outcome given the current facts.

Julie
???.....I said it was a crazy theory.....
Luke is not week minded,but then he was just a baby....maybe Obi-Wan wanted the boy to grow up with a "clean slate"...though then Owen and Beru prob would have pretended to be his parents....eh I dunno

King Jedi
No it isn't. Padme dying is far more likely.

Ushgarak
The current facts we have suggest very strongly that Padme died when Leia was a few years old therefore Padme dying is not more likely!

it is, obviously, far more simple to say she remembers her because of a few years of time rather than force-based super memories.

King Jedi
Padme dying in ep3 is more likely. Just wait and see.

Ushgarak
I certainly will! And any information we receive that suggests she will do so I will be perfectly happy to accept, but as it stands the likely thing is that she makes it through.

King Jedi
I still don't see that. It doesn't make any sense to me.

If she doesn't die in Ep3 I'll strip naked and post on this board in ......the nude!

mah
now everyone here are witnesses to your vow. and hope that she DOES die:-)

PadmeSkywalker
hey, I'm new but this post really interested me. Let's see, going back to the whole LDC theory, I recently read I believe in Star Wars Insider that Hayden Christensen signed on to do Episode III as did Natalie Portman renewing her contract she orginally made with Lucas when she signed on for TPM. So that would make, sorry to say, your photo unrealistic of Padme dying.

Next, the whole Luke and Leia rememberance thing. I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast somedays, so I highly doubt most people will remember coming out of the womb during childbirth, let alone the first day of birth with their mother. Also, Leia did mention she was beautiful but sad. Padme might die from loneliness. Her sadness maybe because she knows she had something to do with the Empire's formation, and the fact that she does truely love Anakin. Dying from a broken heart, not to mention stress from blaming oneself for the destruction of thousands of people's lives (Clone Wars).

So here's my theory, Anakin finally turns to the darkside, as everyone on this forum already knew was going to happen. Anakin...and correct me please if this might be wrong....is told Padme is dead. Thus securing the lives of our favorite Jedi Twins. Padme in turn is told of Anakin's betrayal (or that he too is dead) and falls into this deep state of depression. In short, either she ends her life, or she dies of what I said earlier a broken heart.

Again, just a theory. But hey, I think the dramatic element for Lucas would really stand the test in the next film if she were to die. But here's another reason why I think this theory is to come....

If you were turning someone to the darkside, who already watched their mother die, and you were a Sith Lord, don't you think it would be benefitical to invoke one's rage by saying that the only other person they truely loved was dead as well?

Ushgarak
It's credible enough. I don't think anyone thought that photo was a credible piece of evidence, btw.

But Anakin believing Padme is dead when she is not, and her surviving the film, would work out just fine.

Sabrea
well, the picture isnt exactly a good resorce seeing i got it off of the internet and it has leonardo dicaprio in the background

Ushgarak
I believe that was the point being made.

PadmeSkywalker
Yeah I was beginning to think last night that anyone with half a brain would realize that photo was not creditable evidence.

King Jedi
What photo?

PadmeSkywalker
The one back a few pages that Sabrea shared. Claiming it was proof Padme died, but like we said, it's not creditable evidence.

King Jedi
Ok.

Sabrea
one thing:
Decapitate Dicaprio!!!
okie..continue your conversation..

PadmeSkywalker
All with you on that Sabrea

Sabrea
yay!! thats one of my new fav. sayings..heh..

PadmeSkywalker
my friend had a good one once, but I don't think it's good to say here but it was something like:

"DiCaprio, Di..."

and she changed the r from going afer the p to going before the a

Ushgarak
And what was the good one you mentioned?

Fire
chill ush, it ain't too bad

PadmeSkywalker
Well at the time like 7th grade it was good.....don't worry about it fire, there was a better one I think recently mentioned, but the boards forbid vulgar language. So it doesn't matter.

Fire
hehe, just watching out

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) moving on...

PadmeSkywalker
thanks Fire.

Corran
I concur.

Julie
That's cruel...but ok.
So back to Padme...do any of you wish that they had kept the scenes with her family in AOTC?

Ushgarak
Good Lord no, last thing AOTC needed was more padding.

PadmeSkywalker
I don't know....more padding is all I think it would have been, I have to agree with Ush

mah
yep..

Mujaffa
go paddington te bear...thats hat youre talking about right???

Corran
Yes Mujaffa, that's exactly what they are talking about, now you just sit down in the corner and we will get your dried frog pills.

Julie
ok so AOTC good w/o the family scenes.....mmoving right along.
Who thinks that Padme is naive in AOTC???

finti
Naive?, naive in what way

queeq
In what way not? big grin

yerssot
that shot I saw of AOTC and Padme's family was horrible!

King Jedi
When I first heard that her family were going to be in it, I thought that Lucas was setting up what happens to her after Ep3. That maybe she went away with her family.

But the scene was cut so it couldn't have beent that important.

Julie
I've never seen the scene...I just want to out of pure curiosity....I doubt it has any real bearing on the movies as a whole....like the king said....it was cut after all....then again some of the deleted scenes would have been nice in the movie

yerssot
now, the question rises again:
is a cut scene, which is included on the DVD canon or not?

Ushgarak
That's even more complicated on whether it is provided as an extra or actually integrated into the film.

Julie
maybe some of the scenes could fit in between the scenes of the movie...half-canon...

Darth Ninja
I couldn't find the topic so I'll post it here. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan DID know that Padme was Quuen Amidala in disguise. As if their knowing glances (esp. Qui-Gon's) and comments didn't give it away. Also, GL revealed this in the same commentary which he said Darth Sidious IS Emperor Palpatine (which anyone could've figuered out easily).

yerssot
yeah, GQ did act a bit like he knew what was going on

Julie
very perceptive of him.....

yerssot
hey... he IS from the UK wink

Julie
What's that supposed to mean? BTW, perception is not isolated to certain parts of the world...but it is a rarity....

yerssot
like humor stick out tonguebig grinwink

Julie
no no....humor is found in abundance.....

yerssot
I'll take your word for it

Julie
good....as you should......uh didn't you listen to Deep Throat....Trust No One

Corran
Huh, huh, you said....oh wait too far this early in the morning.

Ushgarak
And not with poor innocent Julie, Corran!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>