Thanos vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
who wins? i dont think this has been done before. confused
they fight in new york.
debate!!
the more powerful version of hyperion, or thanos?
King Hyperion. http://www.marvel.com/universe/King_Hyperion_(Earth-4023)

Thanos_1971
Thanos

bigbran
yes but why?

Mider999
is this the most powerful version of hyperion if so he wins why cause he beat everyone in his former universe galactus cant say he's done that under his own power

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
is this the most powerful version of hyperion if so he wins why cause he beat everyone in his former universe galactus cant say he's done that under his own power galactus cant say hes beaten anyone. and galactus also uses his own power all the time.
and hyperion also got taken out by far less than skyfather.

Mider999
galactus beats entire worlds and scares them crapless what are you talking about, he beat thanos, at full power beat most abstracts or all of them, he's eaten the skrull home world he's beaten plenty of people.

Validus
The guy who couldn't stop an asteroid is screwed royally against Thanos.

Jyppe
Originally posted by bigbran
galactus cant say hes beaten anyone. and galactus also uses his own power all the time.
and hyperion also got taken out by far less than skyfather.

Thanos got wounded by a boneclawed, jobberaura wielding hairy mutant. sick

King Thanos was first beamed with his own eye beams and then hit by a magic sword powered up by an experienced Gambit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
galactus beats entire worlds and scares them crapless what are you talking about, he beat thanos, at full power beat most abstracts or all of them, he's eaten the skrull home world he's beaten plenty of people. no i mean big characters, or in other words heroes. heroes are the things that ruin villians.
i know he beat thanos.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jyppe
Thanos got wounded by a boneclawed, jobberaura wielding hairy mutant. sick

King Thanos was first beamed with his own eye beams and then hit by a magic sword powered up by an experienced Gambit. roll eyes (sarcastic) bone claw shouldnt even be able to give thanos a paper cut. as you can see, even good characters job to wolverine. even when they arent really affected by ss.

Jyppe
bone claw shouldnt even be able to give thanos a paper cut. as you can see, even good characters job to wolverine. even when they arent really affected by ss.

You might want to notice the smiley after my post. But still, getting stabbed by a charged magic blade after you've burned your own protective skin off isn't something you can shrug off easily. Not even Thanos.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jyppe
You might want to notice the smiley after my post. But still, getting stabbed by a charged magic blade after you've burned your own protective skin off isn't something you can shrug off easily. Not even Thanos. i noticed it, i just said that wolverine is overwritten, and even people like thanos job to him.
but why would thanos get his skin burned off?

Mider999
since when is thanos not overwritten

bigbran
since when is thanos not overwritten since everything he does is consistent, hes always been basically the same power level.

Jyppe
i noticed it, i just said that wolverine is overwritten, and even people like thanos job to him.
but why would thanos get his skin burned off?

Let's say if Thanos' own most powerful blast would be turned against him and then impaled with a kinetically charged magic sword, would he be able to take it?

That's how King Hyperion was killed.

EDIT and why don't they add to Cap's and Wolv's bios that they own the holy jobber aura pulling far more powerful opponents to their level stick out tongue

the Darkone
Thanos has been consitant villian for the past 10years, Thanos will crumbstomp King Hyperion, Thanos has fought more powerful beings than Hyperion has.

Thanos 10/10

jasofisc
This is king hyperion from exiles right. If all his boasting is right then he owns thanos. However from what I've seen he's Only like superman and then some. Like superman and a half. I would love to see thanos wipe the floor with that arogant prick. It would be a pretty good battle however thanos takes this 8 out of 10.

batdude123
Thanos

Horrificus
Wolverine is gay.

bigbran
Originally posted by Horrificus
Wolverine is gay. laughing

Thanos_1971
laughing out loud

Horrificus
Thank you for your appreciation.

I will be here allweek folks.
Enjoy the Veal!

Bransolute
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.