Terminator 4....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
Not sure if this has been done on here before, but I know it has on other forums, so here it goes. What do you think would make a good T4 title?

Here's what I think...

Terminator 4: Armageddon

FoxMeister
Terminater 4 : The Last War

Benhacker
Originally posted by barand1
Not sure if this has been done on here before, but I know it has on other forums, so here it goes. What do you think would make a good T4 title?

Terminator 4 : Fall of the Machines
Terminator 4 : Future War
Terminator 4 : Battle for the Future
Terminator 4 : Rise of the Resistance(see poster below)

Benhacker cool

vvvrulz
T4: Battle of Fates. heh.

coolmovies
thats not a real poster is it ? 4 no way plzzzzzz they should have stopped at 2

barand1
No of course it isn't a real poster.

Benhacker
Originally posted by coolmovies
thats not a real poster is it ? 4 no way plzzzzzz they should have stopped at 2

It's not a real poster I found it on a site that makes fake posters

Benhacker cool

P.S. : Here is a fake poster for Robocop Vs. Terminator

barand1
Everything about that is just... well...erm, cringable?

TMACalicious
RoboCop will kick Terminators ass! lol

Well, maybe not... stick out tongue

vvvrulz
Chuck Norris will kick his ass !

coolmovies
you guys are funny laughing

FoxMeister
Chuck Norris is our friend. w00t

Benhacker
Chuck Norris would be part of the Human Resistance big grin

Benhacker cool

vvvrulz
If Chuck Norris fires up his roundhouse kick, there will be no need for a resistance.

Benhacker
Originally posted by vvvrulz
If Chuck Norris fires up his roundhouse kick, there will be no need for a resistance.

lol vvvrulz laughing

Benhacker cool

redcaped
I'm good for ideas not titles. You'll need one actually.

Benhacker
Here is a Terminator poster I found online

Benhacker cool

barand1
That's good, but your typical action film poster. I like the way the Terminator posters just have the T-800 or T-850. I wasn't much of a fan of the official T3 poster with the T-X and T-800s at the bottom, with the T-850's head on the top. I think they should of just kept it with just Arnold's Terminator model, as done with the posters used for T1 & T2. I think the T4 teaser poster should have the T-800, from shoulders upwards, lowly lit with the red eyes shining against the black background.

Benhacker
That's good, but your typical action film poster. I like the way the Terminator posters just have the T-800 or T-850. I wasn't much of a fan of the official T3 poster with the T-X and T-800s at the bottom, with the T-850's head on the top. I think they should of just kept it with just Arnold's Terminator model, as done with the posters used for T1 & T2. I think the T4 teaser poster should have the T-800, from shoulders upwards, lowly lit with the red eyes shining against the black background.

Like this (see poster below) big grin

Benhacker cool

Praylu
Here's another, not the best though.

http://i9.tinypic.com/48mfpt0.jpg

Benhacker
Originally posted by Praylu
Here's another, not the best though.

http://i9.tinypic.com/48mfpt0.jpg

WOW jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

barand1
Yeah Benhacker, similar to that. I meant to say the endoskeleton with it's eyes gleaming. That's not a bad poster actually though. I prefer it to that T3 one I described. The one I thought of would be that the endoskeleton would be in the center of the page with something like, for example "They're back!" on the top with "TERMINATOR 4" at the bottom. Very simple, but very effective.

barand1
I got bored and quickly made this. Simple and a bit rubbish actually. lol.

OB1-adobe
uh yeah??????????????????

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Signs-For-Terminator-4-And-True-Lies-2-10297.shtml

this is from 10/12/05 though

it reads:

California Governor and actor Arnold Schwarzenegger has decided to return into the movie business, signing to star in two big money sequels.

Schwarzenegger, 58, has agreed to work once again with the Oscar-winning director James Cameron for the forth "Terminator" project and for the "True Lies" sequel, according to website Moviehole.net.

Actress Eliza Dushku, who will star as the daughter of Arnold in "True Lies 2", says: "We all caught up. Me, Jamie Lee Curtis, Arnold and Jim (James Cameron), to talk about "True Lies 2", about a month ago in California. We're doing it. Definitely doing it. I'm revved."

John Rosengrant, the special effects expert from Stan Winston Studios, confirms the rumor by saying: "It's too early to figure out what a new Terminator would look like, or anything like that.
You see the script and what spark comes from that, (talk) with the director and see what the vision is. It does no good to dream it up unless you write a treatment and try to get out there and sell it yourself."

FoxMeister
The director of Terminator 4 will be the one who did the 3rd one..... great

coolmovies
Is that a real poster ??

Praylu
Originally posted by coolmovies
Is that a real poster ??

Nope, we're a lengthy time away from getting an official T4 poster. It's fan-made.

Originally posted by FoxMeister
The director of Terminator 4 will be the one who did the 3rd one..... great

I doubt that, Mostow's busy working on a Marvel title along with another film so hopefully he will be occupied long enough to be replaced.

T800 CSM101
Originally posted by Praylu

I doubt that, Mostow's busy working on a Marvel title along with another film so hopefully he will be occupied long enough to be replaced.

we could end up with someone worse the mostow

barand1
blink

vvvrulz
Joel Shumacher !

We'd have a homosexual terminator.

movimaprodstio
smileTERMINATOR 4 WILL HAVE A NEW TERMINATOR ONE IS MORE REFINED THAN THE TX

THE UNIT ITSELF HAS THE STRENGTH OF THE T-850 DEXTERITY OF THE T-1000 AND THE WEAPONS FROM THE TX.

THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER THING THAT THE UNIT HAS THAT OTHER DON'T HAVE IS REPLICATION CAPABILITIES.

SCENARIO SOLDIERS MANAGED TO DO RECONNAISSANCE UP ON THE HILL SIDE AT NIGHT. ONE OF THE SOLDIER SAW THE NEW UNIT AND FIRES THE 40WATT RIFLE LASER GUN BLOWING THE UNIT APART.

THE SOLDIER TURNED AWAY TO INSPECT WHATS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HILL.
15 SECONDS LATER THE UNIT STANDS UP WITH THREE OTHERS OF THE SAME TYPE. BARE THE PLASMA CANNON FROM ITS RIGHT ARM DESTROYS ALL THE SOLDIER ON THE HILL. ALL FOUR UNITS WALK OVER AND SHOOT ANY STRAGGLERS THAT ARE STILL ALIVE. I HAVE NOT NAMED THIS UNIT AS OF YET. BUT I BET THIS IS THE SORT OF VILLAIN IF CALL THESE HUMAN LOOKING MACHINE OF TOTAL DESTRUCTION WILL GIVE THE CATHERINE BREWSTER FREEDOM FIGHTER HARD KILL SITUATION. ANY WAY THE REASON I SAID THIS IS SKY-NET IS LOOSING THE FIGHT AND THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE ITSELF IS TO IMPLEMENT THE HIND AI INTELLIGENCE TO THE NEW UNITS.

IT WORLD OUT THE OTHER MACHINE WERE RUN BY CPU CHIP IT IS DEFIANTLY A FAILURE IN A RADICAL MOVE AFTER THE TX PAST ITS TEST AGAINST THE T1000 AND WAS SENT TO TAKE OUT JOHN CONNOR AND CATHERINE BREWSTER IN THE PAST JULY 3 2003.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SKY-NET IS DESTROYED THAT WILL NOT SHUT THE UNITS DOWN.

VULNERABILITY -NONE
NO KNOWN FAULTS - NONE
NO LOST OF STRENGTH FROM REPLICATING - NONE

RUN ON A LIQUID NANOTRANJECTOR MATRIX WITH MEANS EVERY TIME IT MOVES ITS confused POWER REINSTALL AUTOMATICALLY.

Praylu
Great fan trailer for T4, take a look.

VjDfNvo1omM

barand1
Ooh! That is really good. Imagine if that or something like that was actually for T4.

T4 needs to be like that; dark and scary.

Good job!

Good find Praylu.

Praylu
Yeah I agree, the atmosphere should really resemble that. A sense of aftermath, war, destruction, and emergency would do it well.

One of the members of my group on youtube actually uploaded it and that's how I found it. It's built specifically for fan trailers, you can check it out here if you'd like.

Here's a short teaser by the same guy. A scene like this would have gone really well at the end of T3.

ahZyJnYnP7U

barand1
OMG yes something like that should of went towards the end of T3. That would of been so good with the Connor narrative, and made it feel more real and scary. I've been reading (again) about the things left out of T3. Things that were shot but never used etc. One reason was because Arnold was running for Governor so they had to trim down the violence, which was/is a real shame. Oh well I hope we get uncut release of T3 on DVD soon.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Terminator 4: I won't Be Back

Benhacker

Terminator 4 : Hope of the future (see poster below)

Benhacker cool

barand1
I hope T4 involves those lovely, deadly, beast machines, which appear at the bottom half of that poster. A scene with them would be cool. Even just to see them in action... in the background.

FoxMeister
Arnold has to come back sometime because he is the one who kills John Conner...

coolmovies
not Joel Shumacher plzz

barand1

coolmovies
I will go with ridley scott

DC BrDr10
forget about the name...
who's gonna play the terminator
if Arnold doesnt come back the only actor i can think of is The Rock

barand1
Blurgh.

alic88
I think they did a great job with the name.

TERMINATOR SALVATION sounds very epic, promising and not like a total rehash of T3. if they had anything related to the number 4 it could have looked really desperate.

barand1
I suppose you're alic88.

alic88
Ummm.. THe username kind of gives it away? ( or do you mean in the other T forums?)

Ahnold
Alic - long time no see! Good to see ya back here again dude smile .

barand1
Oh sorry, I meant to say 'I suppose you're right alic88'.

barand1
CHECK THIS OUT

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/TheHouseOfFlava/?action=view&current=term.flv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.