Juggernaut vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
This is a slugfest, onslaught can use no powers except his physical strength.Who wins? Happy Dance

lilnutta12
juggs

if oughnslaught only uses strength he has no shields or nothing he looses

or wins cause of his energy form in his shield armour

Dinalfos
Onslaught. Onslaught is WAY stronger than Juggernaut.

lilnutta12
ahh finally got a sig

took alot of time that did

oughnslaughts brute will bring the win

Whittdawg92
seeing that the final onslaught can't be physically hurt by anyone, not even the hulk, he wins easiy.

who?-kid
Onslaught is too versatile. And probably a bit smarter too.

leonheartmm
onslaught no contest.

Omega-level
This fight already happened, and Onslaught throwed Juggernaut from Canada to New York.

bigbran
Originally posted by who?-kid
Onslaught is too versatile. And probably a bit smarter too. a bit smarter?

Jesse7
Also Onsluaght ripped the gem of C out of Jugs.

Whittdawg92
yeah, but no mental powers.

guy222
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
This is a slugfest, onslaught can use no powers except his physical strength.Who wins? Happy Dance

Onslaught FTW

h1a8
How can Onslaught hurt Juggs physically?
Throwing Juggs around wouldn't faze him.

MightyEInherjar
How would Juggs not get his ass handed to him if it's "no powers" other than strength?

Kinda throws his shield out of the window.

Soljer
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
How would Juggs not get his ass handed to him if it's "no powers" other than strength?

Kinda throws his shield out of the window.

*rolls eyes*

Then Onslaught can't really exist, you know, being psychic energy and what not. Last I checked, that wasn't strength alone...

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Soljer
*rolls eyes*

Then Onslaught can't really exist, you know, being psychic energy and what not. Last I checked, that wasn't strength alone...

Well, if that was really the case, then I suppose Juggernaut would just be Cain Marko pre-cyttorak?

I was just making it something other than, "oh, (fill in brawler here) loses 'cuz nothing can hurt the Juggernaut."

Soljer
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Well, if that was really the case, then I suppose Juggernaut would just be Cain Marko pre-cyttorak?

I was just making it something other than, "oh, (fill in brawler here) loses 'cuz nothing can hurt the Juggernaut."

No, it's be Cain Marko with the Juggernaut's strength versus either a puff of psionic energy or a cripple and an old greying man.

Either way, if you wanted to limit it to strength alone, Cain Marko'd certainly win.

Now, if we took the SPIRIT of the thread - slug fest - and applied a little bit of logic and common sense to it...

CaptainStoic
Didn't Onslaught make Juggernaut b**@* up like a baby? I thought he hit him so hard that he knocked him into another state... and depowered him at the same time.

Onslaught everytime.

h1a8
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Didn't Onslaught make Juggernaut b**@* up like a baby? I thought he hit him so hard that he knocked him into another state... and depowered him at the same time.

Onslaught everytime.

This is onslaught without powers, just strength.
He used powers (not strength) to depower Juggs.
So physically, Onslaught can't hurt Juggs. Psionically yes.

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
This is onslaught without powers, just strength.
He used powers (not strength) to depower Juggs.
So physically, Onslaught can't hurt Juggs. Psionically yes.

http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/62/462/3/30/19/2739330190102119049cRZvcN_th.jpg
http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/57/457/0/74/62/2938074620102119049iECPgp_th.jpg
http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/16/16/1/60/10/2854160100102119049oqaEyG_th.jpg

janus77
Onslaught. stomp.

did juggernaut even manage to scratch Onslaught's armour?

Gecko4lif
If onslaught wills it he can punch juggs all the way to Dc (the comic)

Hercules
Onslaught has no other powers other than strength here, the only reason he did what he did to Juggernaut is because he is a being with vast psychic power.

Not to mention it was one of the worst Marvel events ever and only bought into play to kill off all their dud titles.

I mean ripping the Gem out of Juggies chest? come on!

Gecko4lif
Onslaught has the power to boost his strength to any level he wants

He could litterally pull a supes 1 million and break the time continum with only his fist if he wanted to

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Onslaught has the power to boost his strength to any level he wants

He could litterally pull a supes 1 million and break the time continum with only his fist if he wanted to

ermm

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
ermm Dont you trust me? smart rock devil

JasonK4
erm

Gecko4lif
What?

HE CAN!

h1a8
There is no way in hell Onslaught is affecting Juggs with just pure strength. Throwing him around, well, what's that going to do?

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Onslaught is too versatile. And probably a bit smarter too.

Onslaught is MUCH smarter than Juggy.... And what happened to Juggy in the comic was purely physical (minus the mind block) meaning that this has actually happened...

However, since Onslaught saga was the worst writing for sometime, if this with no CIS or PIS, Juggy would win physically.

h1a8
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Onslaught is MUCH smarter than Juggy.... And what happened to Juggy in the comic was purely physical (minus the mind block) meaning that this has actually happened...

However, since Onslaught saga was the worst writing for sometime, if this with no CIS or PIS, Juggy would win physically.

I'm pretty sure that it was psionic energy that caused Onslaught to reach through Cain's chest for the gem. After that, then it was pure physical (throwing him to New York).

starlock
Onslaught for the win?

Nate grey used his psi armor to get up to class 100 strength or higher, basicly onslaught(xavier) learned this trick from nate, and i can see him get higher strength levels.....but if that does not count(psionicly uping his str) then maybe a stalemate, maybe a bfr in onslaughts favor

Alot of questions though..dealing with onslaught and psionics

h1a8
I don't know. I thought Onslaught was using psionics to penetrate Jugg's chest. I mean doesn't he have psionic tk? Maybe he was just using pure strength though (which would suck).

I come to this conclusion

1. The writing was so bad that it shouldn't be allowed as canon on KMC.
For having the gem in Cain's chest proves that the writer didn't know much about Juggernaut in the first place. Actually I think it isn't allowed on KMC already (because its PIS).

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't know. I thought Onslaught was using psionics to penetrate Jugg's chest. I mean doesn't he have psionic tk? Maybe he was just using pure strength though (which would suck).

I come to this conclusion

1. The writing was so bad that it shouldn't be allowed as canon on KMC.
For having the gem in Cain's chest proves that the writer didn't know much about Juggernaut in the first place. Actually I think it isn't allowed on KMC already (because its PIS).

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2797/17xo5.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9319/18kj9.th.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9205/19lp9.th.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2797/17xo5.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9319/18kj9.th.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9205/19lp9.th.jpg

I already saw those before I posted.
It's still possible that he was using psionics through his fingers to negate Juggs enchantment. I mean isn't Onslaught pure psionic energy anyway?

Its all moot anyway. Since we all disregard that feat as PIS and bad writing. Thus Onslaught can't do that for real. Especially since the gem is not in his chest.

janus77
if Onslaught is "purely psionic" then how did Hulk manage to hit him?
does Hulk emit psionic energies in his punches?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by janus77

Yes. 313

janus77
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yes. 313
rofl

Hulk's powers come from the psionic discharge of his many splintered personages... Bruce Banner is actually the most powerful Psionic mutant in the known universe!!!

confused

oh, and I'm copyrighting that idea!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
seeing that the final onslaught can't be physically hurt by anyone, not even the hulk, he wins easiy. so galactus couldnt hurt him?

laughing

wanna retract that statement now?

Ptr_Grifin
See, those scans, if by pure strength, just prove the that version of Onslaught has more power in his two fingers than Thor does in the Godblast.

janus77
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
See, those scans, if by pure strength, just prove the that version of Onslaught has more power in his two fingers than Thor does in the Godblast.
and that juggernaut is not "invulnerable" not "unstoppable", basically not very indestructible at all.

Onslaught may be powerful, but he was fought by Hulk, not a psionically gifted character.

so Onslaught isn't exactly in the "Galactus leagues" is he?
he's powerful enough to physically stomp on juggernaut, that's all.

Power16
What did Onslaught do to deserve so much hype he isn't even Skyfather level, he is barely above Silver Surfer.

Ptr_Grifin
and that juggernaut is not "invulnerable" not "unstoppable", basically not very indestructible at all.

Onslaught may be powerful, but he was fought by Hulk, not a psionically gifted character.

so Onslaught isn't exactly in the "Galactus leagues" is he?
he's powerful enough to physically stomp on juggernaut, that's all.

Onslaught didn't physically pinch the Gem out of his chest. Onslaught has reality warping powers as well as all sorts of mental powers. So he willed the Gem there and basically warped reality to pull it out of Cain's chest.

That moment alone is PIS. And on KMC only the best moments are considered in a fight like this. Because Juggernaut has taken far worse than that.

Also Marvel says that He magnetically threw Juggs to NJ.

Ptr_Grifin
Holy crap, I can't believe I forgot this!

That was not a fully powered Juggernaut. Before that incident Cain was in a different Dimension (All New Exiles) that drained his power significantly. So he wasn't his good ole invulnerable self during that incident. So when he returned he was greeted by his ever loving step brother.

Later his powers were returned to him after he escaped the ruby.

janus77
Onslaught didn't physically pinch the Gem out of his chest. Onslaught has reality warping powers as well as all sorts of mental powers. So he willed the Gem there and basically warped reality to pull it out of Cain's chest.

That moment alone is PIS. And on KMC only the best moments are considered in a fight like this. Because Juggernaut has taken far worse than that.

Also Marvel says that He magnetically threw Juggs to NJ.
magnetism is a physical force.
repulsion/attraction of material substances...
my point stands.

Ptr_Grifin
magnetism is a physical force.
repulsion/attraction of material substances...
my point stands.

Holy crap, I can't believe I forgot this!

That was not a fully powered Juggernaut. Before that incident Cain was in a different Dimension (All New Exiles) that drained his power significantly. So he wasn't his good ole invulnerable self during that incident. So when he returned he was greeted by his ever loving step brother.

Later his powers were returned to him after he escaped the ruby.

magnetism is not a physical force, it has no physical manifestation.

Hannibal-Lector
Why do people make threads like this then use PIS's to back it up, Onslaught (although a cool character) was subject to the worst writing in a long time....
This is basically saying Captain america vs Hulk Physically, Hulk obviously would win but Captain America beat him that in a comic, the same comic where he died from a bullet... Then again Captain America has also made Onslaught bleed so...

Moral of story, DONT USE PIS's as "evidence"

And about "magnetically throwing Juggy"

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=juggybeatsmagnetolq8.png

It wouldnt work...

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Why do people make threads like this then use PIS's to back it up, Onslaught (although a cool character) was subject to the worst writing in a long time....
This is basically saying Captain america vs Hulk Physically, Hulk obviously would win but Captain America beat him that in a comic, the same comic where he died from a bullet... Then again Captain America has also made Onslaught bleed so...

Moral of story, DONT USE PIS's as "evidence"

And about "magnetically throwing Juggy"

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=juggybeatsmagnetolq8.png

It wouldnt work...

That pic is from a What if? comic. Plus where talking Onslaught over Mags.

h1a8

I could be speculating here. That's why I've said it in question form (and not stating it).

Can't psionic energy be converted into some type of mass like that of Jean's force fields and Sue's constructs, etc.?

I see Onslaught as one big energy construct. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.