Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Thanos has the cosmic cube. Scarlet Witch as of currently. Who will win?

leonheartmm
no match. wanda wins.

Crease
Has Wanda done something to affect reality on a universal scale? I heard something about her mumbling "No more mutants" and instantly wiping out the powers of more than 90% of Earth's mutant population. But what has she done to affect a being or beings of Thanos stature?

King_Mungi
Yeah it appears she altered the universe, as the Kree appeared to be altered.

Crease
Hmm...

1. It's been stated that Thanos exists outside the influence of Chaos and Order. Who's to say chaos magic affects him at all? I'm sure she could affect his surroundings, but I don't see that translating to a victory.
2. If Chaos magic does affect him, what's her defense against his cosmic might? She does still have human level durability right? Best case scenario for Wanda, they split 50/50.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Crease
Hmm...

1. If she still has human level durability I'd be inclined to think she'd still lose. She took an arrow though the heart and it didn't seem to phase her and then she made the arrow and Hawkeye "vanish"
2.It's been stated that Thanos exists outside the influence of Chaos and Order. Who's to say chaos magic affects him at all? I'm sure she could affect his surroundings, but I don't see that translating to a victory.
3. If Chaos magic does affect him, what's her defense against his cosmic might? This is obviously her best case scenario, in which case thay split 50/50.

1. She doesn't have human durability, any damage she takes she can rewrite the reality.
2. Choas Magic doesn't actually exist, it was created by Wanda

lilnutta12
Has Wanda done something to affect reality on a universal scale? I heard something about her mumbling "No more mutants" and instantly wiping out the powers of more than 90% of Earth's mutant population. But what has she done to affect a being or beings of Thanos stature?

98% is how much she rid of there powers

some have gain back alot of there powers

but it looks like alot wont beacause gabriel summers has stolen loads of the power

Crease
Originally posted by King_Mungi
1. She doesn't have human durability, any damage she takes she can rewrite the reality.

Unless the damage kills her, which I'm certain Thanos is capable of.

Up till now, has she consciously reversed physical damage in that fashion? Not being sarcastic or fecitious either, I'd be interested in picking it up.

King_Mungi
Unless the damage kills her, which I'm certain Thanos is capable of.

Up till now, has she consciously reversed physical damage in that fashion? Not being sarcastic or fecitious either, I'd be interested in picking it up.

Meh! not arguing she would win or lose, as I hated House of M

Yeah she has, she took an arrow though the heart and it didn't seem to phase her and then she made the arrow and Hawkeye "vanish"

General Kon-El
Which is exactly why i gave thanos the cosmic cube. thought it might balance the scale a bit

HisMajestyAC43
i dont think that she could directly do anything to thanos... like stated, maybe to his surroundings, but winning in that fashion would be difficult. on the other hand though, thanos weilds the power cosmic, and with a cosmic cube, couldn't he just create a reality in which she didn't exist?

or does the cosmic cube not affect wanda?

Jesse7
Thanos is not beyond universal/multiversal reality manipulation which Wanda did on a scale no other character has before, except for the one time with the HOTU and IG.

bigbran
wanda is such a stupid character, all of the sudden she gets powers to affect the multiverse?
when before this shes battleing ultron, when shes got her team.

Mider999
nobody said she effected the multiverse she'd wn this battle though

Jesse7
She did affect the multiverse, or did you not read that the Chaos wave caused a rip in the fabric of the universe to another, or some thing like that, that means more then 1 universe, thus multiversal.

leonheartmm
wanda didnt threaten the universe, not the multiverse, not even the MEGA VERSE she became a threat to the OMNIVERSE! thas why the OMNIVERSAL guardian roma came to ASK her to stop nicely. shed possibly even be a match for lucifer/micheal.

Jesse7
I wouldnt say Omniverse, that means she threatened DC, and Image, etc. other comic companies, if anything at the most she did was Multiversal, as in strictly within marvel.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Ugh, I HATE Bendis for Avengers: Dissamebelled! mad

*Punches Bendis*

Thats for the Ultimate Deadpool arc!bash

General Kon-El
Originally posted by bigbran
wanda is such a stupid character, all of the sudden she gets powers to affect the multiverse?
when before this shes battleing ultron, when shes got her team. Would it help if i give Wanda bone claws?

King_Mungi
Oh yes didn't Wanda Choas Wave did in fact alter other realities such as Captain Britian had to step in and stop it

leonheartmm
no wanda wasnt multiversal her chaos wave worried the OMNIVERSAL guradian roma who had to request her to stop.{dont take omniversal so literally though, currently genis vell was said to be an OMNIVERSAL telepath.}

willRules
Hmm...

1. It's been stated that Thanos exists outside the influence of Chaos and Order. Who's to say chaos magic affects him at all? I'm sure she could affect his surroundings, but I don't see that translating to a victory.
2. If Chaos magic does affect him, what's her defense against his cosmic might? She does still have human level durability right? Best case scenario for Wanda, they split 50/50.

Well in House of M issue 7 Hawkeye hit her in the back with an arrow. I know this is nowhere near the level of Thanos's cosmic might but the arrow should of killed her, yet she got back up and killed Hawkeye with her non existent son/subconsciously so her durability is definitely above human level yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.