Superman vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jade Lightning
Bloodlust and Speedforce on... No cryptonite.

Batman Beyond
been done if im not mistaken.

but anyways the flash

The Pict
Superman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Flash. If superman is smart, he wont' ever touch the ground.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
been done if im not mistaken.

but anyways the flash

I don't think you are mistaken.

I'd say 5/10 for both.

Juntai
Both are capable of beating the other in a good showing.

MattDay
these guys one up eachother on a regular basis, umm 50/50

Jade Lightning
Personally I say Flash 6/10. I searched the forums and couldn't find the topic though I bet it has been done before, but oh-well.

kgkg
if Flash can tap the full power Speedforce he takes Supes easily............. When fighting Zoom ............ no one on earth could even see them.

That type of Speed will have few problems with Superman.

YOu day to day Flash....... Will probably loose more than win.

Validus
Flash should take it everytime IMO.

Skeets
If Supes doesn't hold back he's faster than the Flash.Supes has no limits everything steams from him he's the center of the DCU.Supes can just shut the speed force off by clapping his hands he's that essential to the universe.

outavodka
this has been done bout 8 time and we will always Give it to Flash!

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
If Supes doesn't hold back he's faster than the Flash.Supes has no limits everything steams from him he's the center of the DCU.Supes can just shut the speed force off by clapping his hands he's that essential to the universe. lmao

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
lmao
You know I'm right.

Validus
If Supes doesn't hold back he's faster than the Flash.Supes has no limits everything steams from him he's the center of the DCU.Supes can just shut the speed force off by clapping his hands he's that essential to the universe.
sad

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
sad
Ain't Supes great?

Validus
Ain't Supes great?
I forgot about his source of energy, the Power Editorial.

outavodka
Originally posted by Validus
Ain't Supes great?
I forgot about his source of energy, the Power Editorial.
AND THE ESSENTIAL SUN THROW! dont 4get that

outavodka
even though sentry perfected the suntoss we cant forget originator of halfass superherosim at its best

lilnutta12
if this is flash 3
aka wally - he could drain the speed out of supes then batter him down drag him into the speedforce and supes has nowere near enough speed to get back into the normal universe from the speedforce

The Pict
Superman throws a meteorite at Earth and kills everybody including Flash.

lilnutta12
then flash runs into the speedforce and escapes the explosion

Jesse7
If people argue Supes can beat flash around 5/10-6/10 then why do people say SS would beat supes 10/10? Sure SS could try to drain Supes of solar energy, but he cant do that instantly, it would take him time, seconds possibly all of which are like hours to some one traveling at Supes speed which is comparable to Flashes in that he can see flash and wont be ran circles around him?

King_Mungi
Gah! who has the scan of Flash saying what he can do to Superman in a battle? the picture shows them racing, but the Flash's narrative explains what he could do to him

ExtraMision5555
speedforce is the worst.force.ever.

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by Jesse7
If people argue Supes can beat flash around 5/10-6/10 then why do people say SS would beat supes 10/10? Sure SS could try to drain Supes of solar energy, but he cant do that instantly, it would take him time, seconds possibly all of which are like hours to some one traveling at Supes speed which is comparable to Flashes in that he can see flash and wont be ran circles around him?

wallys can go 300,000x the speed of light no expression

sups can go what 20,000 to 30,000x the speed of light

also if flash wanted to kill sups and most likely all others he would simply just drain all of sups speed all at once. causeing an instent stop withc would most likely crush superman.

MattDay
He said that wouldn't kill superman, it would merely cause a path of destruction of superman plunging into the earth, superman's invulernability is what keeps him alive

bigbran
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
wallys can go 300,000x the speed of light no expression

sups can go what 20,000 to 30,000x the speed of light

also if flash wanted to kill sups and most likely all others he would simply just drain all of sups speed all at once. causeing an instent stop withc would most likely crush superman. superman can only go 21x the speed of light.
flash wins.

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by MattDay
He said that wouldn't kill superman, it would merely cause a path of destruction of superman plunging into the earth, superman's invulernability is what keeps him alive

ok well then he still wont be able to move cause he had all his speed stolen wink

MattDay
that is true, if he tried to run again flash would do it again until there's no planet left lol

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by MattDay
that is true, if he tried to run again flash would do it again until there's no planet left lol

yep and since sups would not want everyone to die he would give up.

outavodka
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Gah! who has the scan of Flash saying what he can do to Superman in a battle? the picture shows them racing, but the Flash's narrative explains what he could do to him are talkning bout wen they were going at in space cuz that was rly old. So Wally whould whomp on Supes, but then u got him GETTING STABED by Deathstroke>and yes your gona say oh Deathstrokes mind this and ultimate tactitican that. But when u think about Supes duznt plan shit its all flying in fist a swingin with him. I could see superman on a commercial with kids teaching them to fight. His motto DONT BE A P*SSY! with a thumb up!

King_Mungi
Nope, they were shown racing inside a city and it was really recent

Naaa...i'm not going to say that about Deathstroke, I'm going to call PIS. Such as the Green Lantern instead of building a construct tries to punch him?...ooook

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Nope, they were shown racing inside a city and it was really recent

Naaa...i'm not going to say that about Deathstroke, I'm going to call PIS. Such as the Green Lantern instead of building a construct tries to punch him?...ooook

yep this is true my friend kyle trying to go h2h with deathstroke was major pis.

Wolverine2006

laughing OMG I just literally laughed my ass off

Tassadar

laughing laughing Wow. Someone wears the S jammies to bed every night.

Tassadar
Flash with the Speed Force takes all of Supermans speed and punches him going 200x the speed of light. Supes is koed if not dead.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

You might want to get that sewn back on......

Soljer
3X2(9YZ)4A

Everyone that Superman ever loved is already dead; before he can react. The Flash then taunts Superman with the fact, till Superman goes ALL OUT.

The Flash laughs, and the high-speed sound waves obliterate Superman.

It really is quite that easy....

batdude123
Flash would win. But, honestly they would never show this in a comic book. no

ExtraMision5555
why not? superman needs his anus beat every now and then

Avalonofthewind
Supes throws his cellophane "S" shield at Flash.
Flash is immobilized.

batdude123
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
why not? superman needs his anus beat every now and then

All I'm saying is that it wouldn't happen in a comic. But, Flash ftw.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by batdude123
All I'm saying is that it wouldn't happen in a comic. But, Flash ftw.

lol
ill write the comic
and it will be featured on the cover of time
just like when superman died

Avalonofthewind
big grin Double post big grin

kgkg
All I'm saying is that it wouldn't happen in a comic. But, Flash ftw. Agreed in comic the JLA have hard time putting down supes............ seem like they do better with him going solo

Skeets
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
That's the point.This part..
"Supes has no limits everything steams from him he's the center of the DCU" is a DCU fact it's been proven on panel.

Originally posted by Tassadar
laughing laughing Wow. Someone wears the S jammies to bed every night.
Wow.Someone's never heard of sarcasm.

Shorty G
Flash takes it.

spetznaz
Flash would win. But, honestly they would never show this in a comic book. no

Yup, totally agree.
Written to his max, the Flash should be able to do things to virtually all (apart from Pre-crisis) iterations of Superman that are quite literally evil!
However, as you correctly stated, it will be a cold day in hell before one sees the Flash consistently beating Superman in the comicbooks. Sure, the writers may have a one shot that has the Flash schooling Superman when it comes to unabated pain application, but generally Superman is made to be the top dog in the JLA (although in all honesty I wouldn't even put him in the top three, and that is only when I consider the main characters in the Justice League and ignore all the other non-protagonist members).

By the way, I'm finally back from my business trips. I may still be called to go here and there, but let's say it will be a couple of months before I have to repeat what I just went through (flitting from North America to Europe to Africa can be quite exhausting).

galan7777777
flash takes the cake

leonheartmm
superman

Shorty G
Originally posted by leonheartmm
superman You are either a idiot or have a sence of humour, which is it ?

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yup, totally agree.
Written to his max, the Flash should be able to do things to virtually all (apart from Pre-crisis) iterations of Superman that are quite literally evil!
However, as you correctly stated, it will be a cold day in hell before one sees the Flash consistently beating Superman in the comicbooks. Sure, the writers may have a one shot that has the Flash schooling Superman when it comes to unabated pain application, but generally Superman is made to be the top dog in the JLA (although in all honesty I wouldn't even put him in the top three, and that is only when I consider the main characters in the Justice League and ignore all the other non-protagonist members).

By the way, I'm finally back from my business trips. I may still be called to go here and there, but let's say it will be a couple of months before I have to repeat what I just went through (flitting from North America to Europe to Africa can be quite exhausting).

SPETZ IS BACK!!!! eek! tuftwoot

Up In Flames
supes cant catch flash, flash cant hurt supes.

stalemate...

Blair Wind
no expression

Flash made a white martian go out of orbit with one punch. Martians are superman level arnt they?? no expression

Validus
Nice sig BW.

Blair Wind
Thanks big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Flash made a white martian go out of orbit with one punch. Martians are superman level arnt they?? no expression

Yes. And Flash can do the same and more to Superman.

Flash for the win. Everytime. Just never in an actual comic.

mighty adam
If Supes doesn't hold back he's faster than the Flash.Supes has no limits everything steams from him he's the center of the DCU.Supes can just shut the speed force off by clapping his hands he's that essential to the universe. What the f**k? your a great sig maker but..........

your fcking crazy for saying that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.