green arrow vs deathstroke NO PIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
ok lately deathstroke fought green arrow and green arrow won then i found out that green arrow got owned by constantine drakon i dont think constantine is a peek human so how does green arrow defeat a guy who's a peak human times ten and more then a few upgrades since then.

Juntai
He didn't beat Deathstroke in a fight, he outprepped him. He barely fought him at all.

But Green Arrow IS on a whole new level now.
Better than he was pre-IC.

Batman Beyond
wow without pis thats like takeing all of deathstrokes powers away laughing

Mider999
he out prepped slade was slade even preppeing thats interesting some people say that deathstroke is a master of prep.

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by Mider999
he out prepped slade was slade even preppeing thats interesting some people say that deathstroke is a master of prep.

na that would be like Dr. Strange or Reed Richords

Juntai
he out prepped slade was slade even preppeing thats interesting some people say that deathstroke is a master of prep. Slade didn't prep. You'd have to read it.
Green Arrow was prepping it for months, and spent millions on it.
Deathstroke had just gotten hired and showed up.

It was a complete nonfight.
Slade ended up in a giant hole, stuck with some glue substance at the very bottom, with an entire platoons of special forces military aiming at him with fully automatic weapons down on him. This was after being hit by a wrecking ball that GA had planned to come through the wall of his office and hit Slade.

srankmissingnin
ok lately deathstroke fought green arrow and green arrow won then i found out that green arrow got owned by constantine drakon i dont think constantine is a peek human so how does green arrow defeat a guy who's a peak human times ten and more then a few upgrades since then.

Because Ollie and Connar are different characters? Because Ollie had massive onesided prep time? Or maybe because Drakon is one of the most skilled martial artists in DC while Deathstroke isn't even in the top 20? Oh, and Drakon was snatching dozens of arrows out of the air and moving so fast people couldn't trake his moves. He was certainly at least peakhuman.

Deathstroke has superhuman strength and reaction time. His speed isn't that great. I mean he has been out right speed blitzed twice by Nightwing.

B dot Rob
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
na that would be like Dr. Strange or Reed Richords

*Adam Warlock

Mider999
so how would they do in these scenerios

first scenerio both get the same amount of prep five months each

second scenerio they meet on the street deathstroke walks into green arrow making him drop coffine on himself green arrow says HAY PUNK deathstroke says WHO YOU CALLING PUNK and they get into a fight they have there normal weapons.

Grimm22
GA sucks now no expression

His book is awful therefore I dont consider it in continuity.

Therefore, DS kicks the crap out of him yes

Mider999
why isnt deathstroke up there he smacks around bats, and he's smacked around others and taken on meta humans and he's pretty fast he dodges machine gun fire at point blank as if it was slow motion, he has his healing factor that be an interesting fight

Tron
Closed on request of poster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.