Iron Man vs. Adult Batman Beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
Terry gets 2 hours prep
Tony gets none

who wins?

Batman Beyond
this is intresting but the shear fact that terrys suit is from the future and far more advanced not to mention he ccould have some kind weapon made to fight tony because of his prep he has a veary good chance.

Broly92
Fine no prep

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by Broly92
Fine no prep

then i say too hard to call.

Broly92
Well I like the opinon of someone without one character in their sig (but yes I know you are usually imparciale to a side)

H. S. 6
Extremis Iron Man wins the majority. He probably would be able to take control of Terry's suit.

Longinus
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Extremis Iron Man wins the majority. He probably would be able to take control of Terry's suit.

Terry ftw

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
this is intresting but the shear fact that terrys suit is from the future and far more advanced not to mention he ccould have some kind weapon made to fight tony because of his prep he has a veary good chance.

Are you insane? Terry's suit is substantially LESS powerful than some of the suits Tony was rocking in the 1980's. The Iron man armors were made to handle things on the level of the Hulk, Thor, etc...Terry's suit was made to go after street levelers.

Not to mention iron man is a technological genius with an intuitive understanding of electronics- terry is nowhere close.

Iron man could smoke BB from orbit, and terry would be paste in seconds with no way to defend himself. Iron man 10/10.

Batman Beyond

that happened once then his suit wasfixed so it wouldent happen again (anyways to close to call)

H. S. 6
that happened once then his suit wasfixed so it wouldent happen again (anyways to close to call)

What, Iron Man controlled his suit before? What the f**k?

You realize Tony can remotely control any kind of computer now?

Batman Beyond
What, Iron Man controlled his suit before? What the f**k?

You realize Tony can remotely control any kind of computer now?

wow i had no idea that i had to go into a detailed explanation.

no it was not tony who took over his suit but it was a computer virus(its self awear and has its own ai) it could hack into any computer or tec device in the future. well bats was out one day and it took over his suit then when bruce and terry got it out of the suit they put a fail safe in the suit to prevent it from being taken over again. they also thought that something else might take it over so they made it a universal fail safe to prevent anything from hecking into it. wink

Soljer

no it was not tony who took over his suit but it was a computer virus(its self awear and has its own ai) it could hack into any computer or tec device in the future. well bats was out one day and it took over his suit then when bruce and terry got it out of the suit they put a fail safe in the suit to prevent it from being taken over again. they also thought that something else might take it over so they made it a universal fail safe to prevent anything from hecking into it. wink

Iron man need not 'hack.'

He simply is able to control it.

Just like Cable need not hack to be a technopath.

Scoobless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLknwd7n2G0&mode=related&search=

shifty

H. S. 6

Wow. I had no idea I would have to go into a detailed explanation.

Because of his recent Extremis upgrade, Tony Stark is able to mentally control all sorts of mechanisms and computers. Thus, any "fail safe" Batman has installed will be virtually useless, like Soljer has said.

Batman Beyond
Wow. I had no idea I would have to go into a detailed explanation.

Because of his recent Extremis upgrade, Tony Stark is able to mentally control all sorts of mechanisms and computers. Thus, any "fail safe" Batman has installed will be virtually useless, like Soljer has said.

nice explanation but i knew this.

also you really should think about useing a diffrent line then the person your arguing aginst because you might be thought of as a mear copy cat wink

and as for the whole fail safes being useless it dont matter anyways whats he gonna do make him hit him self?

but with out prep ill give it to you but if terry were to have perp he would be the clear 8/10 winner.

H. S. 6
nice explanation but i knew this.

also you really should think about useing a diffrent line then the person your arguing aginst because you might be thought of as a mear copy cat wink

and as for the whole fail safes being useless it dont matter anyways whats he gonna do make him hit him self?

but with out prep ill give it to you but if terry were to have perp he would be the clear 8/10 winner.

What do you mean, copying the person I'm arguing against? Where did I copy what you said? blink

And if you can't think of anything other than making Terry "hit himself" that Tony can do if he controls the suit, you need to sit down and think about that one a bit.

What has Terry done with prep before? Is he a genius?

Darth Vegas
I'd say Iron Man.

Tony's armor is undoubtedly more powerful, durable, and technologically advanced than Terry's despite Terry's suit being from the future.

Besides, with Tony's technological genius, he can use his armor to its utmost potential and pull out every trick in the book.

I doubt that Terry could do the same with his suit.

Superherovandal
Iron Man wins. BB's suit was written to be mid to high street-level. Iron Man's was written to take hits from Hulk. guess who's winning. IM-10/10

Batman Beyond
What do you mean, copying the person I'm arguing against? Where did I copy what you said? blink

And if you can't think of anything other than making Terry "hit himself" that Tony can do if he controls the suit, you need to sit down and think about that one a bit.

What has Terry done with prep before? Is he a genius?

in order

1"Wow. I had no idea I would have to go into a detailed explanation." exept for one capital letter and a period thats the excat same sentence i posted. im not trying to be an ass so enough on that wink

2 still dont see him doing much else wink

3 no hes not but him and burce would deffently be able to make something that would take out tony. i mean look at bruces abilty to create gadgets to take on his other enemys. wink

Grimm22
Spite no expression

Iron Man owns Terry while playing a game of chess while in a board meating yes

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by Grimm22
Spite no expression

Iron Man owns Terry while playing a game of chess while in a board meating yes

unless terry gets prep that is wink

Grimm22
unless terry gets prep that is wink

Nothing against Terry, but neither he nor Bruce stand a chance against Iron Man even with prep no

H. S. 6
in order

1"Wow. I had no idea I would have to go into a detailed explanation." exept for one capital letter and a period thats the excat same sentence i posted. im not trying to be an ass so enough on that wink

2 still dont see him doing much else wink

3 no hes not but him and burce would deffently be able to make something that would take out tony. i mean look at bruces abilty to create gadgets to take on his other enemys. wink

1. Are you seriously that dumb? I was mocking you.

2. For starters, how about... hmm, well, he could make him stand still while he gets pounded on by multiple repulsor rays, rockets, etc. He could make him jump off a tall building, and let him hit the ground... The list goes on an on. You get the idea.

3. First of all, it's just Terry in this fight, not Bruce. Second of all, just because you say they can make something to "deffently" take out Tony doesn't make it true. Have you any kind of proof that shows Terry has come up with something to take out someone on Tony's level?

Because right now, you're not doing so hot with the whole 'debating' thing. "wink"

Soljer

2. For starters, how about... hmm, well, he could make him stand still while he gets pounded on by multiple repulsor rays, rockets, etc. He could make him jump off a tall building, and let him hit the ground... The list goes on an on. You get the idea.

3. First of all, it's just Terry in this fight, not Bruce. Second of all, just because you say they can make something to "deffently" take out Tony doesn't make it true. Have you any kind of proof that shows Terry has come up with something to take out someone on Tony's level?

Because right now, you're not doing so hot with the whole 'debating' thing. "wink"

yes

Batman Beyond

all ok copy cat wink

Batman Beyond

also your an idoet if you think bruce is not allowed to help him in his prep time.

cause

1 its bruces suit
2 its bruces cave
3 its bruces legacy
wink

Darth Vegas
Yeah, but this is adult Terry.

It's safe to say that Bruce is long dead.

All of that is irrelevant anyway because it was stated that Terry gets no prep time.

sexyking
This is a joke Terry loses to tony in seconds, whats Terry going to do throw an explosive boomerang at Tony.

complexbrother
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Are you insane? Terry's suit is substantially LESS powerful than some of the suits Tony was rocking in the 1980's. The Iron man armors were made to handle things on the level of the Hulk, Thor, etc...Terry's suit was made to go after street levelers.

Not to mention iron man is a technological genius with an intuitive understanding of electronics- terry is nowhere close.

Iron man could smoke BB from orbit, and terry would be paste in seconds with no way to defend himself. Iron man 10/10.

exactly. Co-sign 100%

H. S. 6
all ok copy cat wink
also your an idoet if you think bruce is not allowed to help him in his prep time.

cause

1 its bruces suit
2 its bruces cave
3 its bruces legacy
wink

laughing

I'm an "idoet"? Please explain to me what that is. smile

You're struggling now. Just give it up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superherovandal
actually Bruce is still alive when Terry is an adult. He looks really old though. but still pretty good for someone in his 100's. See Epilogue in JLU its a great episode However he'd be too old to really help Terry. he'd be hardpressed to build or do anything. You see how hard it was for him to move when his pills fell on the ground?

Milkie
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLknwd7n2G0&mode=related&search=

shifty

That was horrible... just... horrible...

King_Mungi
In Batman Beyond did Bruce stay young after he went into the Lazareus Pit or did he got back to old Bruce? That would explain how he is still alive when Terry is an adult

Shorty G
For starters BB is a little above street leveler strength, while Ironman suit is class 100...... Also if IM wanted all he would have to do was order it to destroy itself or he can do it himself with all his weapanery.

10/10 for IM.

Juntai
Terry w/ prep, ftw.

Shorty G
Did we ever see adult Terry, because if we didn't there is no way of knowing his intellegince or his prep time abilitly, but he doesnt get it anyway so as Darth Vegas said its irevelent.

Juntai
With no prep, Tony ftw.

Shorty G
Like I said it all depends how good Terry is with prep time, so can somone please answer me ?

manjaro
yes i too concede that IM got this one....tho terry is biologically bruce's son. and just like his father he's in peak human condition..he still doesnt stand a chance, cuz IM extremis armor does all the work for him now, it records every move you make and counteracts them at lightning speed..so IM might win the most, but still, prep time or no..Terry is still batman's protege and fancy gadgets is a must for anyone in the batman family, so the same way Cap had a device to disable the armor im sure terry would have something that, and since IM doesnt activate his force fields 24/7 and the armor isnt exactly adamantium in sure terry would be able to damage him somewhat... so i say IM wins 7/10

Broly92
1. Terry gets 45 mins. prep now!
2. Bruce is alive because we have seen him alive with adult Terry
3. Now who wins?

What If...
Ironman....

10/10
with prep or without.

LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLkn...ted&search=

nuff sed.

Superherovandal
actually meaybe he could win 3/10 i forgot the fact that Bats once built a program to stop a time machine after looking at it for like 10 mins. and he had like virtually no time to build it. he could build something to counteract the armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.