Did Han Solo ever become a jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Forcemaster
I know he wielded a lightsaber in combat, but did he ever become a real jedi? huh

Lord Saboteur
No, he wasn't Force sensitive.

Captain REX
Not in the least.

Darth Scythe
He was a jedi for three seconds when he sliced open a tauntaun........

I keed I keed.

exanda kane
But we all know Smugglers > Jedi, so theres no need for it really.

Sith'ari
Originally posted by exanda kane
But we all know Smugglers > Jedi, so theres no need for it really.

... Because your character on SWG is a smuggler?

Akira99
If he was unforce-sensitive then how come his kids were so dam powerful - I mean they are only half-Leia. Jacen etc being as powerful as I've heard they are must mean Leia must have as much potential as Luke!

exanda kane
Originally posted by Sith'ari
... Because your character on SWG is a smuggler?

Well that, and Han Solo's probably one of the only decent STar Wars characters smile

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Akira99
If he was unforce-sensitive then how come his kids were so dam powerful - I mean they are only half-Leia. Jacen etc being as powerful as I've heard they are must mean Leia must have as much potential as Luke!

Because the were the grandchildren of "The Chosen one" Grandchildren of "the Force itself".

Captain REX
Leia does have as much potential as Luke, she just didn't commit to the Jedi part of her. She's a politician.

kamikz
How can Luke and Anakin have as much potential? I just don't get that...

Mugen
Originally posted by Akira99
If he was unforce-sensitive then how come his kids were so dam powerful - I mean they are only half-Leia. Jacen etc being as powerful as I've heard they are must mean Leia must have as much potential as Luke! well they are twins

zephiel7
From Leia: He was a reeeeeeeeeal Jedi in bed!

Sith'ari
Nobody's as lucky as Han. He's GOT to be FS.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by zephiel7
From Leia: He was a reeeeeeeeeal Jedi in bed!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

They're both all old now. sick

Forcemaster
The part in Empire isn't the only time he wielded a saber. Check out Star Wars: Infinities. Leia almost goes to the Dark Side and Han steals a doublesaber from an imperial guards. It's awesome.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Forcemaster
Check out Star Wars: Infinities.

Very Non-Canon

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Very Non-Canon

That's pretty much the whole point of Infinities...

Darth Kreiger
That's pretty much the whole point of Infinities...

Yes, it is....and?

Adas
lol exactly, what was your point Exanda. Been spending too much time at the pub or something?

exanda kane
There was so many irrelevant comments in this thread I thought I might as well add one.

Because Han uses a saber somewhere doesn't mean he is a Jedi, as the person whpo said that knows himself, thats an irrelevant comment. And it doesn't even matter if Infinities is non canon or not, it is still an LA official publication, its an irrelevant comment.

This, is an irrelevant post by me.

But I'm just going to make a few more comments to annoy all the kids who like the PT here.

Back in the day, Jedi weren't really that cool. To be honest, would you like to be a celibat monk who spends there years sitting on there arse thinking of the future? Or a sly, cocky scoundrel who always gets the girl?

Now it seems the only way a character can get created in SW is if they carry a lightsaber, and Han Solo is really the only interesting character left. Leia became a Jedi, they killed off Chewie, all the Solo's become Jedi, even R2 D2 will probably develop some kind of Force power, and I feel we should make a stand, for the good of Star Wars.

No more wishy washy Jedi, they all act the same, they all look the same. When I read a new Star Wars novel, I expect it to be a space western full of Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, and perhaps, the one solitary Jedi.

I don't want to read some dull screenplay for a CGI kung fu movie that drags along and I don't give a damn about how George W. Solo (Han's long lost father) turns out to be a Jedi Master whos been hanging on Palpy's wall in carbonite for the last 30 years.

Say no to Jedi. That's all, rant over. Enjoy.

Coleman Trebor
Bounty Hunters are boring...

And Han IS a Jedi. He killed DE sideous after all, no easy feat.
big grin

Darth Kreiger
There was so many irrelevant comments in this thread I thought I might as well add one.

Because Han uses a saber somewhere doesn't mean he is a Jedi, as the person whpo said that knows himself, thats an irrelevant comment. And it doesn't even matter if Infinities is non canon or not, it is still an LA official publication, its an irrelevant comment.

This, is an irrelevant post by me.

But I'm just going to make a few more comments to annoy all the kids who like the PT here.

Back in the day, Jedi weren't really that cool. To be honest, would you like to be a celibat monk who spends there years sitting on there arse thinking of the future? Or a sly, cocky scoundrel who always gets the girl?

Now it seems the only way a character can get created in SW is if they carry a lightsaber, and Han Solo is really the only interesting character left. Leia became a Jedi, they killed off Chewie, all the Solo's become Jedi, even R2 D2 will probably develop some kind of Force power, and I feel we should make a stand, for the good of Star Wars.

No more wishy washy Jedi, they all act the same, they all look the same. When I read a new Star Wars novel, I expect it to be a space western full of Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, and perhaps, the one solitary Jedi.

I don't want to read some dull screenplay for a CGI kung fu movie that drags along and I don't give a damn about how George W. Solo (Han's long lost father) turns out to be a Jedi Master whos been hanging on Palpy's wall in carbonite for the last 30 years.

Say no to Jedi. That's all, rant over. Enjoy.

Agreed, stuff does great without it, look at the Han Solo Trilogy, not a SINGLE Jedi, except Vader's 2-3 Page Appearance

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Bounty Hunters are boring...

And Han IS a Jedi. He killed DE sideous after all, no easy feat.
big grin

don't you have to be accepted by the order to become a jedi, just becasue you kill a strong opponent doesn't make you a jedi. also, i read someone saying boba fett used a lightsaber and he even dueled vader, through i doubt it. even if he did, does that make him a jedi?

exanda kane
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
don't you have to be accepted by the order to become a jedi, just becasue you kill a strong opponent doesn't make you a jedi. also, i read someone saying boba fett used a lightsaber and he even dueled vader, through i doubt it. even if he did, does that make him a jedi?

Jesus, paragraphs are your friend smile

Boba pulled out a green saber while hunting after Han Solo (somewhere before ANH) when he bumped into Darth Vader. He lost it quickly but it aved his life.

Forcemaster
Just because you wield a lightsaber doesn't make you a jedi. I was just wondering if Han ever did become a jedi. Plus, bounty hunters are NOT boring. Agreed, jedi are awesome, but you just gotta love the method of inceneration.

Sith Lord Windu
just cause you use a saber, it doesn't make you a a jedi.

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu

I was joking.

Sith Lord Windu
i know but some people think your not... just putting them, and you, right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.