My X-men team runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega-level
The X-men: Cyclops, Havok, Dazzler, Bishop, Storm, Iceman, Colossus, Juggernaut (current level), Polaris, Northstar, Emma and Rachel. How far do they go?

Level 1:
Fantastic Four

Level 2:
Dr. Doom

Level 3:
The Hulk

Level 4:
Super-Man

Level 5:
X-man

Level 6:
Mr. Sinister

Level 7:
Dr. Strange

Level 8:
The Silver Surfer

Level 9:
Black Bolt

Level 10:
Full-powered Galactus

Whittdawg92
about level 5.

Grimm22
Do FF or Doom get prep? confused

If so they stop at 1.

Without prep, they stop at 2.

The only threat to Doom is iceman and I doubt he can hurt Doom due to his armor's magic yes

Omega-level
Do you really think that 12 X-men, including two Omegas and 2 telepaths, can't beat FF? I honestly doubt it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Omega-level
Do you really think that 12 X-men, including two Omegas and 2 telepaths, can't beat FF? I honestly doubt it.

With prep, Reed has beaten tougher no expression

Even without prep, the X-men have no chance against Doom no

kgkg
Originally posted by Grimm22
With prep, Reed has beaten tougher no expression

Even without prep, the X-men have no chance against Doom no Prep is cheap.......... how far do we go? ........... we can say with prep he beats LT..........

Grimm22
Originally posted by kgkg
Prep is cheap.......... how far do we go? ........... we can say with prep he beats LT..........

How is prep cheap?!? What the f**k?

Reed is the smartest guy in comics (next to Doom), his real power is his mind.

Whittdawg92
no grimm22, Reed is the smartest HUMAN, there are non-reality warpers from other planets way smarter.

ExodusCloak
Prep in terms of people like Batman, Reed and Doom = Plot Device which = Cheap win....

I'd say they get past 3....and stop there.....because everyone gets speedblitzed...and I'm not sure but T-vo could probably stop Iceman....

juggernaut66666
Who cares if reed has prep rachel or emma will fry his mind

pr1983
They get to four... once superman blitzes the telepaths the match is effectively over...

juggernaut66666
superman doesn't know that which members of the team are telpatist since he desn't met them

Tshern
Basic information on everyone's powers, Juggernaut6666

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
superman doesn't know that which members of the team are telpatist since he desn't met them

Doesn't matter though Rachel's slow.

He'll take out all of them becuase of that.

The Pict
stop at strange i think

edit wait a sec they stop at supes, how'd i miss that?

Validus
How is prep cheap?!? What the f**k?

You can't be serious with this question.

thedude1948
They stop at 4 most likely and at 5 for sure, and their only chance at 4 is Emma or Rachel.

King_Mungi
Eh? did someone say the team gets speedblitzed after three? how is Super-Man, X-man and Mr. Sinister can do that?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Eh? did someone say the team gets speedblitzed after three? how is Super-Man, X-man and Mr. Sinister can do that?

I did but didn't explain it properly...Superman will speedblitz the ones who don't have super reactions...BFR the Weakened Juggs and then take out Northstar...

How's that?

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Whoa.... no I read it wrong the way it was hifinated I thought it was Spider-Man not Superman. Superman speedblitzes them with ease

ExodusCloak
Whoa.... no I read it wrong the way it was hifinated I thought it was Spider-Man not Superman. Superman speedblitzes them with ease

Cool, there's one more thing though, I remember there being a whole 23 pages on IceMan vs SuperMan. Would T-Vo work on him?

Validus
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Cool, there's one more thing though, I remember there being a whole 23 pages on IceMan vs SuperMan. Would T-Vo work on him?
Probably. Nobody beats Superman. Nobody.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Validus

Cool, and thanks, I'll stick with my first post then...

Whittdawg92
Probably. Nobody beats Superman. Nobody. and obviously you don't know iceman. he's just as ridiculously powerful as the S man himself.

The Pict
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
and obviously you don't know iceman. he's just as ridiculously powerful as the S man himself.

he never uses his (ridiculous) powers to full potential so they stop at Supes IMO

Validus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
and obviously you don't know iceman. he's just as ridiculously powerful as the S man himself.
Iceman doesn't wield the Power Editorial though, now does he?

King_Mungi
Iceman doesn't wield the Power Editorial though, now does he?

Point, set, match...Validus

Validus
Point, set, match...Validus
cool

batdude123

laughing

Whittdawg92
Iceman doesn't wield the Power Editorial though, now does he? touche.

pr1983
Oh please, Iceman on a good day can't take down superman... all he can do is postpone his death by reforming everytime Superman shatters him... erm

Rols
What if he reformes inside Supes using Supes fluid.. dont think it would work do but its a try

xmarksthespot
Even without prep, the X-men have no chance against Doom no huh

Darth Vegas
They come to a screeching halt at Superman.

pr1983
Originally posted by Rols
What if he reformes inside Supes using Supes fluid.. dont think it would work do but its a try

Every cell in Superman's body is protected by an energy field... if he didnt have that field then sure, iceman could take him...

ExtraMision5555

r.o.f.l

but honestly, it probably ends at superman, and definately ends at dr strange

Rols
Originally posted by pr1983
Every cell in Superman's body is protected by an energy field... if he didnt have that field then sure, iceman could take him...

Thats a new one,I though his body emits it not the cells, it does make since dough.. But that should'nt matter since Icemans consciousness controls his reformation and Supes has been affected by mind tampering which means Bobby's consciousness could go over the protective energy field but i dont know how the solar energy in Supes cell would affect Bobby reformation dough.. Ahh thinking to much..

pr1983
Thats a new one,I though his body emits it not the cells, it does make since dough.. But that should'nt matter since Icemans consciousness controls his reformation and Supes has been affected by mind tampering which means Bobby's consciousness could go over the protective energy field but i dont know how the solar energy in Supes cell would affect Bobby reformation dough.. Ahh thinking to much..

Then it would come down to the force of iceman's body expanding versus the strength of superman's innards... imo superman'd be too strong...

Rols
Then it would come down to the force of iceman's body expanding versus the strength of superman's innards... imo superman'd be too strong...

You think Supes could die with that kind of damage inside him? He would be in a lot of pain dough.. I for 1 thinks it would certainly knock him out, which makes it a win for the X-men.. big grin

batdude123
You think Supes could die with that kind of damage inside him? He would be in a lot of pain dough.. I for 1 thinks it would certainly knock him out, which makes it a win for the X-men.. big grin

Superman has taken worse without being KO'd. no expression

pr1983

erm

Originally posted by batdude123
Superman has taken worse without being KO'd. no expression

Rols
Whats worse than having your hole enards not to mention nerve pain receptors frozen, i mean there is another person reformin inside him using his own fluids, he would have no fluids whatsoever in his body, no blood, i dont think he would be even conscious.

batdude123
Whats worse than having your hole enards not to mention nerve pain receptors frozen, i mean there is another person reformin inside him using his own fluids, he would have no fluids whatsoever in his body, no blood, i dont think he would be even conscious.

Believe me, you DON'T want to get into the argument of how much Superman can take without being KO'd. Avalon will whip out dozens of scans to demonstrate that point. no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Who cares if reed has prep rachel or emma will fry his mind

Yeah because Reed cant posssibly build a machine to protect him from telepathy or anything like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep is not a plot device no

Thats sore loser talk wink

Rols
Ive read most of Supes best fight, and i know what kind of punishment he has taken but ive got nothing to compare him takin this kind of injuries, being affected inside him.. I dont even know how Iceman is going to get inside him but if he somehow manage to do it. How is Supes going to function without any presence of fluid in his body (blood and the likes)

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
huh

The telepaths arent doing crap to Doom no

Not one of them is going to touch Doom, because of his force field.

And Doom beats Iceman with magic yes

xmarksthespot
Right....

Avalonofthewind
Believe me, you DON'T want to get into the argument of how much Superman can take without being KO'd. Avalon will whip out dozens of scans to demonstrate that point. no expression

I just need one.

"By force of will he pushes back the sharp fanged things that come to gnaw at his vitals."

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4075/actioncomics58509li1.th.jpg

Besides, Supes has taken worse than anything Iceman can dish out.

And proof in point.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/4610/jla07838fc.th.jpg

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5554/jla07841cb.th.jpg

And he's back together again. One of Supes more....interesting feats...

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6550/jla07850rs.th.jpg

Grimm22
Question: Why is Doom so low on the list? What the f**k?

Considering he should be above or below Dr. Strange

pr1983
Question: Why is Doom so low on the list? What the f**k?

Considering he should be above or below Dr. Strange

Against that team of x-men? with no prep?

Grimm22
Potatos

Grimm22
Against that team of x-men? with no prep?

He still is a HELL of a lot more of a challange than the Hulk is no expression

That and he beats them yes

Rols
Will were actually talking about real Pain here, someone actually doing real damage inside him, i mean nobody has attack him internally not that i know off. Ie i mean if all fluids in his body is gone, i dont see how he could function..

pr1983
He still is a HELL of a lot more of a challange than the Hulk is no expression

That and he beats them yes

Ok... confused

Will were actually talking about real Pain here, someone actually doing real damage inside him, i mean nobody has attack him internally not that i know off. Ie i mean if all fluids in his body is gone, i dont see how he could function..

Why would superman's interior be any weaker than his exterior?

Grimm22
Ok... confused

Magneto > X-men

Doom >>> Magneto wink

pr1983
Magneto > X-men

Doom >>> Magneto wink

The X-Men have beaten magneto before, with a smaller team... erm

Grimm22
The X-Men have beaten magneto before, with a smaller team... erm

True. However that dosent dismiss the fact that Doom treats Mags like his bitc* even without prep wink

The X-men have no chance against Doom. His regular armor and magic are more than enougth to take down this team yes

pr1983
True. However that dosent dismiss the fact that Doom treats Mags like his bitc* even without prep wink

explain to me how... i'm genuinely curious...

So you're basically saying he'll take down a team consisting of...

by himself? Even if they work as a coordinated force?

Rols
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I just need one.

"By force of will he pushes back the sharp fanged things that come to gnaw at his vitals."

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4075/actioncomics58509li1.th.jpg

Besides, Supes has taken worse than anything Iceman can dish out.

And proof in point.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/4610/jla07838fc.th.jpg

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5554/jla07841cb.th.jpg

And he's back together again. One of Supes more....interesting feats...

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6550/jla07850rs.th.jpg

What Jla issue is that? That didnt look like it hurt at all big grin , how was he even alive after being cut to pieces. Still diff. Supes would'nt be able to function without fluids and inside being frozen?

xmarksthespot

by himself? Even if they work as a coordinated force? messed

Grimm22

by himself? Even if they work as a coordinated force?

Yep yes

As I said before, not one of them is going to pierce his sheilds also, the telepaths are useless here, because Doom's armor makes him immune to telepathy.

As I said before, the only threat to Doom is iceman who he defeats using Magic and Iceman shouldnt be able to breach Doom's Armor or Force Field no

pr1983
Yep yes

As I said before, not one of them is going to pierce his sheilds also, the telepaths are useless here, because Doom's armor makes him immune to telepathy.

As I said before, the only threat to Doom is iceman who he defeats using Magic and Iceman shouldnt be able to breach Doom's Armor or Force Field no

What has Doom's regular armour withstood?

Grimm22
What has Doom's regular armour withstood?

Taken part of a blast that KO'ed Galactus no expression

(Blast from the Beyonder)

So yeah...

N'uff Said wink

pr1983

So yeah...

N'uff Said wink

Part of a blast?

batdude123

So yeah...

N'uff Said wink

Tell me how Magneto is Doom's b*tch. Really, I'd seriously like to know.

xmarksthespot
Part of a blast? I think he's referring to Secret Wars I but not entirely sure.

pr1983
I think he's referring to Secret Wars I but not entirely sure.

the thing i don't get is...

how do the f4 beat doom if this x-team, to me, would beat the f4...

batdude123

how do the f4 beat doom if this x-team, to me, would beat the f4...

There's no point in arguing about Doom against Grimm. He thinks Doom should be above DR. STRANGE on the list. roll eyes (sarcastic) So just let him go on thinking his delusional thoughts about him.

xmarksthespot

how do the f4 beat doom if this x-team, to me, would beat the f4... It would.

In Secret Wars I there's no indication that Doom's forcefield actually takes any of the Beyonder's direct power. Nothing directly impacts upon it. The backlash from the attack on Galactus knocks him back.

pr1983
There's no point in arguing about Doom against Grimm. He thinks Doom should be above DR. STRANGE on the list. roll eyes (sarcastic) So just let him go on thinking his delusional thoughts about him.

laughing

now, now, play nice...

It would.

In Secret Wars I there's no indication that Doom's forcefield actually takes any of the Beyonder's direct power. Nothing directly impacts upon it. The backlash from the attack on Galactus knocks him back.

ah, ok... and yes, they would, i agree... easily too, i dare say...

Avalonofthewind
What Jla issue is that? That didnt look like it hurt at all big grin , how was he even alive after being cut to pieces. Still diff. Supes would'nt be able to function without fluids and inside being frozen?

They wouldn't freeze. His invulnerability applies to his form as a whole.

ExodusCloak
Prep is not a plot device no

Thats sore loser talk wink

confused Tell me you're joking....prep in terms of Doom, Reed, Forge etc was, is and will always be a plot device...

BTW Squirrel Girl >>> Then Reed, Doom and Thanos with Prep take that...

Well she's officially better then Thanos with Prep....but that's because her Jobber Aura > Prep....

Tshern
Doom's armor also withstood a blast from Thanos.. WHO HAD THE IG!

xmarksthespot
Then why does he lose to the FF? erm This team of X-Men should arguably easily beat the FF...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.