Elektra and the Hand vs Ra's al Gul and the League of Assasins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
who wins?

JohnnyDo3
Elektra of course

Tron
Does this include everyone that's ever been with the League of Assassins? Cause if so, I'd say the Hand gets owned.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Does this include everyone that's ever been with the League of Assassins? Cause if so, I'd say the Hand gets owned.

Tron has spoken everyone. Now shut up!!! mad

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123

*Sigh*

At least you aren't still doing the 'Tronimized' bullshit.

Superherovandal
If you include everyone in the League the Hand really gets annihilated. they have no way to beat them.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
*Sigh*

At least you aren't still doing the 'Tronimized' bullshit.

Tronimized. no expression

Murda Ma$e
Then what about everyone who's fought along side the Hand?

I'm pretty sure Wolverine has even though he was mind controlled.

Plus isn't Northstar in the Hand now?

Basti0n

Stop the swearing in my thread and if you cant act civilized then both of you shut up.

batdude123
Originally posted by Basti0n
Stop the swearing in my thread and if you cant act civilized then both of you shut up.

laughing Telling a Mod to shut up isn't very smart, child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by Basti0n

Swearing? I heard not a single curse utter from batdude's lips.

I may have swore once or twice, but, as that is the case, I don't see why you quoted batdude....

Jesus, get a life, stop being so naive, and grow up. That said, if we include everyone that has ever been in the league of assassins, we would have to include everyone the Hand had ever trained. :-/.

Or, we could just treat the Hand and the League as equals, and make this simply Elektra versus Ra's.

If it's the latter, then I see Elektra taking it over Ra's. If the former, well....

Heh.

I can't say that I know EVERY single person that was EVER in the Hand or the League. Thus, I can't make an accurate decision.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Swearing? I heard not a single curse utter from batdude's lips.

I may have swore once or twice, but, as that is the case, I don't see why you quoted batdude....

Jesus, get a life, stop being so naive, and grow up. That said, if we include everyone that has ever been in the league of assassins, we would have to include everyone the Hand had ever trained. :-/.

Or, we could just treat the Hand and the League as equals, and make this simply Elektra versus Ra's.

If it's the latter, then I see Elektra taking it over Ra's. If the former, well....

Heh.

I can't say that I know EVERY single person that was EVER in the Hand or the League. Thus, I can't make an accurate decision.

tuftwoot

xmarksthespot
Psylocke was technically part of the Hand for a while wasn't she...

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Psylocke was technically part of the Hand for a while wasn't she...

Damn near every martial artist in Marvel has some Hand training. Or has several equal-ish-level foes with hand training. It's ridiculous.

xmarksthespot
But few of them have telekinetic powers that can shield half a city from a Shi'ar starship canon...

Grimm22
Considering that the hand got single handidly owned by one canadian, im gonna have to say they get owned here.

Then again they do get Gorgon erm

Tron

Please, don't be obnoxious.

laughing Telling a Mod to shut up isn't very smart, child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't see him tell a mod anything.

Anyway, I don't know who all has been a part of the Hand, but a few notable League of Assassins members are Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, David Cain, Merlyn, The Mad Dog, Sensei, Cassandra Cain, among others.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Please, don't be obnoxious.

Damn. I just got TRONIMIZED. no expression

Grimm22
Damn. I just got TRONIMIZED. no expression

No Batkick for you!batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.