Battle of the Minds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Some cosmic threat attempts to destroy both the DC and Marvel Universes....the Minds from both comics join together to figure out a way to repel this threat. Who do you think would probably come up with the fastest and most effective solution to save both universes. The competitors are as follows:

Batman
Lex Luthor
Braniac
Darkseid
Dr. Doom
Apocalypse
Reed Richards
Beast
Tony Stark
Spiderman
Xavier
Thanos

Who would take advantage of this prep time(two days) to come up with the best solution?
If I left out someone who should be in this list...then feel free to mention him/her.

The Pict
Xavier maybe

Dinalfos
The humans are not needed. Brainiac, Darkseid and Thanos can do it alone. So I guess they are the ones to come up with it.

Inhuman
Darkseid
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards
Thanos
Xavier
Braniac

These are the only guys I think would come up with something that would save both universes against the threat.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Inhuman
Darkseid
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards
Thanos
Xavier
Braniac

These are the only guys I think would come up with something that would save both universes against the threat.

complexbrother
in this order ...

Thanos

Darkseid

Reed Richards

Brainac

JohnnyDo3
id go with Reed Richards

Scarlet315
Reed prolly got something saved for just such an occasion collecting dust.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Reed prolly got something saved for just such an occasion collecting dust. rofl

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by Inhuman
Darkseid
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards
Thanos
Xavier
Braniac

thats about right, but brainiac would would add tapping into all the knowledge in MU, and doom, darkseid, and thanos would all add taking over both universes in the process, with the same amount of prep.

so they would probably be more interested. fastest? thats hard to say. but they are all candidates.

outavodka
Xavier would put all their minds on the same wave so working together would be easier. But Reed comes up with the initial idea

Murda Ma$e
What about Superman?

They brought back his pre pre Crisis smarts.

charlemagne9746
sure, feel free to add anyone that is not on that list...Pre-Crisis Supes is intelligent...I believe his intellect was supposed to be far beyond Einstein's...I thought of the Ultra-Humanite too....he is intelligent also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.