Takion vs Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
One controls the source the other controls O'As energy also comes from the source.. debate..

Mider999
he controlls the entire source?

Rols
You mean Takion..

Validus
Originally posted by Mider999
he controlls the entire source?
He controls a portion.

Takion did shut off Kyle's power ring in their first fight but I don't know how he would do against the full power of Oa. In theory he could control it but his experience doesn't match his power. I would say Kyle takes it.

Jesse7
I say when Takion has grown more and learned to fully control the power he has been given he will be infinitely beyond Ion.

But as for now I dunno.

Rols
Potentially Takion should be above Ion..

Validus
Originally posted by Jesse7
I say when Takion has grown more and learned to fully control the power he has been given he will be infinitely beyond Ion.

But as for now I dunno.
I don't know. Highfather told Takion he could never survive a one on one fight with Darkseid which means his power does have a limit. Seeing as Darkseid is far below Ion, his chances aren't looking good at all here.

Jesse7
Yeah that may be true, but it could be that highfather didnt fully understand Takions potential, or some thing future story arc related.

Or maybe he was gaugeing it by Takions current stage.

Rols
Probably cause his still new at his powers.. Takion should be way above Darkseid.. complete control over the source..

Validus
How could he not understand when he created Takion for the singular purpose of being an avatar of himself in the event of his death? It would be reasonable to assume Takion can't even become as powerful as Izaya was.

Validus
Originally posted by Rols
Probably cause his still new at his powers.. Takion should be way above Darkseid.. complete control over the source..
Darkseid manipulates the Source as well. He did create Takion's polar opposite in Stayne who just happens to be scared to death of DS.

Jesse7
What I meant by that is the sense of this

He created Takion yes, but Takions potential could be so great that not even highfather fully sees or understands it, as more of Takions story folds out we will see ^_^, I think Takion will surpass his expectations and limits by infinity.

Rols
Wasnt it stated that Takion was an extension of the source, like the source actually flows through him.. the very least thats what the bio says..

Validus
What I meant by that is the sense of this

He created Takion yes, but Takions potential could be so great that not even highfather fully sees or understands it, as more of Takions story folds out we will see ^_^, I think Takion will surpass his expectations and limits by infinity.
Perhaps but if Takion could ever use the full power of the Source he would literally be one with God. I don't think Izaya could create that kind of being. The way I understand it is that Takion works kind of like a GL and their ring. He can draw energy from it but can't come close to fully utilizing it.

Validus
Wasnt it stated that Takion was an extension of the source, like the source actually flows through him.. the very least thats what the bio says..
He simply serves to link the Gods of New Genesis with the Source. He's not actually one with the Source.

Jesse7
Years ago, I would have never imagined that Kyle would have become one with all of the OA energy, but it happened, who knows maybe Takion will become one with the source in a way becoming a hand of the source.

It could happen ^_^

Rols
If the source flows through him, wouldnt it be like being 1 with it, he gets inf. access of it, like Galactus and the power cosmic.

Validus
It flows through him yes but not all at once.

When the Spectre merged with the Source he became God and it nearly drove him insane. That's the Spectre of all beings.

Soljer
Takion at his full, realized potential would win.

As it stands, though? Ion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah that may be true, but it could be that highfather didnt fully understand Takions potential, or some thing future story arc related.

Or maybe he was gaugeing it by Takions current stage.

Actually HighFather said that in time Takion would be even more powerful than his own creator. Highfather was the creator. As of now, Takion knows full well how to use his powers.

Rols
Originally posted by Validus
It flows through him yes but not all at once.

When the Spectre merged with the Source he became God and it nearly drove him insane. That's the Spectre of all beings.

Dont really know much about Spectre but was he made for the sole purpose to control the Source?

Validus
Dont really know much about Spectre but was he made for the sole purpose to control the Source?
Well he is already an aspect of God. He should be able to do whatever he wants.

Rols
Then him being driven mad by the source should be PIS then.... or maybe the Host consciousness was the weak link..

Mider999
he's not higher then the brothers that was stated in sandman spectre i mean

Rols
I really dont know much about Spectre..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.