Darkhawk vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
This is between (current)Darkhawk and (Eddie Brock)Venom.

No BFR
No PIS
Bloodlust is on

The fight takes place in Central Park. Who wins?

H. S. 6
Didn't this fight happen before?

darthgoober
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Didn't this fight happen before?

I searched for it, but I have a hard time with that function for some reason so I could have missed it.

H. S. 6
No, I mean, like, in the comics...

darthgoober
Originally posted by H. S. 6
No, I mean, like, in the comics...

I'm pretty sure it did, but I missed it. Besides I want find out how people who read comics think it should go down as opposed to people who are only interested in selling comics want it to go down.

darthgoober
Anyone? confused

Jvenom
Venom dominated Darkhawk when the met in Darkhark 13 and 14 and that was before Venom had any of his upgrades. What is current Darkhawk's powers? Did he get some upgrade that would increase his chance for a win?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Jvenom
Venom dominated Darkhawk when the met in Darkhark 13 and 14 and that was before Venom had any of his upgrades. What is current Darkhawk's powers? Did he get some upgrade that would increase his chance for a win?

Yeah, he got an upgrade. I'm not sure on the specifics(if you want those talk to Psyquis), but I know he can do more with his darkforce energy, and I'm pretty sure he's stronger. Plus you have to remember that he's been through quite a bit since they fought in DH 13 & 14, so he's a lot more experienced than he was then. Hey, do have any scans of those issues, I've always wanted to see that fight but never had the opportunity.

Jvenom
No sorry I have no scans of those issues, but someone on this site must.

darthgoober
Hey Psyquis, if anyone has scans it should be you, so how about it?

Psyquis52
Well, there are no scans available to support my claims but the last time these two fought the Darkhawk was severly crippled and still holding his own fairly well.

Now Darkhawk is more powerful, more experienced, and Not seriously injured. So I'm putting my money on Darkhawk. Just too many powers to work with.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Jvenom
Venom dominated Darkhawk when the met in Darkhark 13 and 14 and that was before Venom had any of his upgrades. What is current Darkhawk's powers? Did he get some upgrade that would increase his chance for a win? He fought a crippled Darkhawk you fool and he didn't dominate him.
The fight went pretty long considering that Darkhawk didn't have access to half of his powers. That's pretty pathetic for Venom.

Sam Z
Well Venom got an upgrade as well, so it'll be simillar to their fight in the book.

Jvenom
Originally posted by Psyquis52
He fought a crippled Darkhawk you fool and he didn't dominate him.
The fight went pretty long considering that Darkhawk didn't have access to half of his powers. That's pretty pathetic for Venom.

Second time they met Venom kept kicking Darkhawk's butt all over the place too and this was a healty Darkhawk. Plus Venom also has recieved two major upgrades since then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.