Hal and Kyle vs The Avengers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
all right all you marvelites. the jla v thor/ss thread brought THIS thread to mind.

the 2 greatest gls paired up against this group of avengers:

thor
ironman
quasar
vision
wonderman
sersi
namor (fresh from water)

who takes it and how many out of 10 do both sides get?

shifty

ps--NO ONE IS JOBBING!! (and time control is banned . . .)

mighty adam
the two gls. i would want my avengers to win they can't willy its just thor vs two of the greatest gl ever is this a hate thread?

leonidas
hmm, sersi is NOT a pushover, nor is ironman. didn't wonderman break constructs in the xover?

this was NOT a spite thread. at least it wasn't MEANT to be . . .

Grimm22
Im sure either of the GL's could do this on their own no expression

batdude123
It's basically Thor and Sersi against Hal and Kyle. But, the numbers advantage DO play into the Avengers' hands. I'd have to give the Avengers the advantage because at least the others could provide some distraction while Thor and Sersi go in for the attack. Avengers 7/10.

leonidas
all righty, i'm surprised at what was happening, so a slight alteration. instead of cap, the avengers get QUASAR.

better? big grin

leonidas
Originally posted by batdude123
It's basically Thor and Sersi against Hal and Kyle. But, the numbers advantage DO play into the Avengers' hands. I'd have to give the Avengers the advantage because at least the others could provide some distraction while Thor and Sersi go in for the attack. Avengers 7/10.

see, that's what i was thinking as well. even with the first lineup a thought the avengers had a shot at it. i would have said maybe 50/50 . . .

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
all righty, i'm surprised at what was happening, so a slight alteration. instead of cap, the avengers get QUASAR.

better? big grin

no expression

Avengers ftw.

mighty adam

better? big grin ok then now the avengers win 8/10 much better thread.

Rols
We got Thor/Quazar/Sersi Main attack force and Ironman/Wonderman/Namor/vision cannon fudder vs Hal/kyle.
Avengers takes majority.

Darth Vegas
The GL's are too outnumbered.

The Avengers take it.

Blair Wind
outnumbered shifty

Kyle makes independent contructs, and Hal turns the opposing team all into rats shifty

leonidas
i was wondering when you were gonna chirp up . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
Avengers 10/10

H. S. 6
Avengers win at least 8/10, with Thor, Sersi, and Quasar heading the attack.

Blair Wind
well with 6 independent (and I mean totally independent *one being a speed force user and another being a daxamite and ALL of them having their own GL ring) constructs, both of them making multiple rings, they could then proceed to kick all kinds of ass erm

*Hal kicked the butt of the entire GL Corp, and everytime he beat one he would add a ring to his collection. It made him much more powerful erm

snoopdogg
Hal and Kyle together are pretty damm powrful. But the Avengers have some bug guns alos. Avengers have a better chance due to numbers but Kyle and Hal will make it a fight.

doctorstrongbad
Avengers win this battle 8/10 maybe 9/10.

BuzzKiller
whatever number advantage the avengers had goes up in smoke when they are dealing with independent daxamite constructs, a sundipped kryptonian hal, and the combined powers of two of the greatest gls ever wearing about 15 rings a piece (thanks to hals ring). the gls win the vast majority.

laughing

thought you would like that bw and leo

golem370
I thought that Quasar was very powerful http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-fights-16.html

Accel
Thor, Quasar, and Sersi are the only real threats here. The rest are distractions.

Darth Vegas
And a distraction is all Thor, Sersi, and Quasar need to dispatch the 2 Green Lanterns.

The Avengers take this.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by BuzzKiller
whatever number advantage the avengers had goes up in smoke when they are dealing with independent daxamite constructs, a sundipped kryptonian hal, and the combined powers of two of the greatest gls ever wearing about 15 rings a piece (thanks to hals ring). the gls win the vast majority.

laughing

thought you would like that bw and leo

yes

BuzzKiller
there is no numbers advantage. kyle and hal are two of the most potentially dangerous characters in dc. the avengers are in deep $h!t in this fight.

kevdude
Very true, Avengers watch out, Hal and Kyle are out for BLOOD!

MJOILNIR
I think Sersi could possibly be the most dangerous to the GL's.

kgkg

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is interesting. You have two toons who are about equal in power to Thor and Surfer, yet so many wanted to argue that the jla couldn't take down Surfer and Thor, but these willy nilly avengers can? The only threats are quasar, thor, and sersi.

MJOILNIR
Thor has been shown to absorb just about any type of energy. Sersi controls cosmic energy as well. He matter/energy transmutation abilities are just about unmatched in marvel.

Blair Wind
hal can create anti energy no expression

they all blow up

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Blair Wind
hal can create anti energy no expression

they all blow up
Actually Thor can to. Thats how he beat Mangog the first time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Thor has been shown to absorb just about any type of energy. Sersi controls cosmic energy as well. He matter/energy transmutation abilities are just about unmatched in marvel.

Thor can absorb energy. yes, but can he absorb energy from 100 plasma cannons and 50 light constructed daxamites, and both Gl's in battle armor suits made to take on angels? NOT! He can absorb a solid light construct. He gets pounded to paste. any thing his hammer can do, they can do better.

kgkg
Actually Thor can to. Thats how he beat Mangog the first time. i was reading some old thor book it said there isn't much Mjolnir can't do........ thing is Thor mostly smashes his enimes like a retard.......

same with Gl........

MJOILNIR
WOW neverbeenwhtagirl, I sense hostility towards Thor, LOL

nvrbeenwthagirl
WOW neverbeenwhtagirl, I sense hostility towards Thor, LOL

NO Thor is my 2nd favorite toon after Wonder Woman. But I know logic and fanboyism when I see it.

MJOILNIR
Ive never sat around and claimed Thor was all powerful. The only things I do are show feats and I dont lie about them. Ive been reading Thor for 27 years. I know the character pretty well. I never claimed him and surfer were going to beat the jla and I havent even said they were going to beat Hal and Kyle.Hell I even said I think Sersi would be more dangerous to them. If I think he can win Ill say so, if not I wont. I usually just tell what he has done and is capable of doing. Im many things, a fanboy isnt one of them.

long pig
Good thread.

leonidas
i agree. thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by long pig
Good thread. Aren't you the guy who made that rape thread?

Board Walker
Kyle as of right now is host to the life Entity/Life equation, he solos the avengers.

leonidas
not exactly the kyle i had in mind....

Tony Stark
all right all you marvelites. the jla v thor/ss thread brought THIS thread to mind.

the 2 greatest gls paired up against this group of avengers:

thor
ironman
quasar
vision
wonderman
sersi
namor (fresh from water)

who takes it and how many out of 10 do both sides get?

shifty

ps--NO ONE IS JOBBING!! (and time control is banned . . .)

confused eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

THOR and Iron Man are all that is needed here for an Avengers victory

Sin I AM
Thor solos..thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.