Pinhead vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Ok, this post may not be allowed...but, I'll take my chances..lol...seems like it would be interesting....also, i saw a Mike Myers thread on here...so, this thread seems fair game

Batman finds Pinhead's box...and opens it....chains extend from the box and penetrate Batman's skin and it drags him into a dimension of hell where Pinhead and his cenobites are. They turn Batman into a cenobite...and they all proceed to take down the JLA. Can Pinhead accomplish this with Batman's knowledge of all the JLA members' weaknesses?

Plus, I can just imagine what Batman or Hawkgirl may look like as a cenobite..lol

pr1983
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Ok, this post may not be allowed...but, I'll take my chances..lol...seems like it would be interesting....also, i saw a Mike Myers thread on here...so, this thread seems fair game

Batman finds Pinhead's box...and opens it....chains extend from the box and penetrate Batman's skin and it drags him into a dimension of hell where Pinhead and his cenobites are. They turn Batman into a cenobite...and they all proceed to take down the JLA. Can Pinhead accomplish this with Batman's knowledge of all the JLA members' weaknesses?

Plus, I can just imagine what Batman or Hawkgirl may look like as a cenobite..lol

Trust Batman to be the one to f*ck over the JLA...

Nice idea... and if anyone doesn't know, yes there are hellraiser comics...

I think A hell demon could... anythings possible...

Mider999
there is also an encounter with a super hero vs pinhead do you remeber marshall law vs pinhead he has super strengh nothing else and almost no pain but pinhead made him feel pain in hell he can manipulate it to be whatever he wants, the JLA has gone up against this, but in the comics pinhead is not stupid he uses his brains alot which allowed him to defaat the goddes morte mama, he's a big time manipulator i dont know the full extent of his powers, there powers seem very odd, ive read all the hellraiser comics i could find, in hell none of the demons stay dead cause the big boss levithian runs everything, the only thing that could kill a cenobote was dismemberment as well as a weapon of the harrowers but they where destroyed when pinhead killed morta mama, he can unleash there greatest fears on them, or something like that but they have been through that kinda stuff before, its kinda hard to imagine this scenerio, there are demons that are sent out to find people who escape who cant be hurt sept by a peace of the puzzle box, that is also the only way to harm levithan, or to kill one of his minions, is by using a peace of the puzzle boxes, i think the JLA would win and im a fan of pinhead

Tassadar
Pinhead.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by charlemagne9746

You should read the rules on what is and isn't allowed. The fact that you saw something that probably should be closed means nothing, and is false logic when trying to justify a thread. Chances are, we just didn't see the Myers thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.