Tag Team Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
This is a single elimination 16 team tournament for the World Tag Team Championship. Wrestling rules apply here....pinfall and submissions only...no count outs or DQ's.

Who will win these first round matchups and advance to the second round?

1. Mindless Hulk/Doomsday vs. Despero/Kurse

2. Silver Surfer/Thor vs. Flash/Quicksilver

3. Hercules/Gilgamesh vs. Chamion/Drax

4. Superman/Gladiator vs. Wolverine/Sabretooth

5. Martian Manhunter/Vision vs. Abomination/Wendigo

6. Carnage/Venom vs. Morg/Firelord

7. Captain Marvel/Wonder Woman vs. Orion/Kyle Rayner

8. Thing/Colossus vs. Juggernaut/Pitt

bigbran
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
This is a single elimination 16 team tournament for the World Tag Team Championship. Wrestling rules apply here....pinfall and submissions only...no count outs or DQ's.

Who will win these first round matchups and advance to the second round?

8. Thing/Colossus vs. Juggernaut/Pitt well since theres no proof that superman can ko wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic) , i guess supes and glads cant beat sabes and wolves.

charlemagne9746
I'm sure he can hold his shoulders to mat long enough for the ref to count three..lol

bigbran
4 is a complete mismatch, there is absolutely nothing team animal can do to the sentry ripoffs!!! nothing!!

outavodka

8. Thing/Colossus vs. Juggernaut/Pitt

1. MHulk/DD
2. Flash/Quicksilver
3. Champion/Drax
4. Superman/Gladiator
5. Abomination/Wendigo
6. Carnage/Venom
7 CaptinMarvel/WonderWoman
8 Thing/Colossus

Ultimately CaptinMarvel/WonderWoman take it.

charlemagne9746
This is just the first round though....i tried not to add teams that were too powerful. Like Darkseid/Thanos...if i had them team up...you might as well go ahead and hand the tournament to them...but, the matches will be a lot more even in the second round.

darthgoober
1. Mindless Hulk/Doomsday vs. Despero/Kurse- Hulk /Doomsday

2. Silver Surfer/Thor vs. Flash/Quicksilver- Surfer/Thor

3. Hercules/Gilgamesh vs. Chamion/Drax- Champion/Drax

4. Superman/Gladiator vs. Wolverine/Sabretooth- Supes/Glad

5. Martian Manhunter/Vision vs. Abomination/Wendigo- J'ohn/Vision

6. Carnage/Venom vs. Morg/Firelord- Morg/Firelord

7. Captain Marvel/Wonder Woman vs. Orion/Kyle Rayner- Cap/WW

8. Thing/Colossus vs. Juggernaut/Pitt- Juggs/Pitt

Just wondering, does Drax or the Champion have the Power Gem?

charlemagne9746
No, the power gem is probably a little too much...and they are more than powerful enough under their own strength to fight...so, nah...neither one of them have it.

Priest
non of these teams are beating thor and surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
non of these teams are beating thor and surfer.

Morg ain't no punk. He was waaaay more powerful than surfer before surfer's upgrade. I'm betting surfer is just now reaching the power morg has. It's to close to call. MOrg and Fire lord can get 5/5 against thor and surfer.

Skeets
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg ain't no punk. He was waaaay more powerful than surfer before surfer's upgrade. I'm betting surfer is just now reaching the power morg has. It's to close to call. MOrg and Fire lord can get 5/5 against thor and surfer.
What are you talking about?

Priest
Originally posted by Skeets
i think he's talkin about Morg with WOL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Skeets

MOrg was by far the Most powerful of Galactus's Heralds ever. This is why Tyrant wanted him, and why Galactus was almost willing to fight and destroy half the universe for him. He was already more powerful than surfer then he dipped himself in the mystical waters of life. Amping his powers even greater. He has the power cosmic, and the power of the immortal mystich waters of life. He's in effect a cosmic and mystich being just under abstract. You'd have to be tyrant lvl to beat morg. I don't even know if the new surfer is that strong. I'm betting firelord can give thor a nice battle before thor ko's him. by then morg would have beat surfer and beat the crap out of thor.

Skeets
Surfer's clearly the most powerful Herald,Galactus himself has said this.Morg was only more Powerful when he had the power Cosmic and the WOL at the same time.Surfer whooped his ass once Morg lost his added power(Or was it the PC that he lost?Can't recall)
If Morg's so powerful why is he dead?

Stardust,Surfer and maybe Redshift are more powerful than Morg.

darthgoober
Question, who has weapons? Does Thor have his hammer, what about Firelords staff? I realize that Green Lantern NEEDS his ring, but it doesn't seem like anyone else should be allowed to bring any of their gear Seeing that this is supposed to be wrestling. Even Surfer without his board is pretty powerful, so what are the limits of equipment envolved. Because fighting Wonder Woman with all her stuff is way different than fighting her without it.

Captain_WV
GL with no ring, that match would be a waste of time, i think there would have to be some weapons like for GL, but i am pulling emotionally for J'ohn and Vision, personal faves lol

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
MOrg was by far the Most powerful of Galactus's Heralds ever. This is why Tyrant wanted him, and why Galactus was almost willing to fight and destroy half the universe for him. He was already more powerful than surfer then he dipped himself in the mystical waters of life. Amping his powers even greater. He has the power cosmic, and the power of the immortal mystich waters of life. He's in effect a cosmic and mystich being just under abstract. You'd have to be tyrant lvl to beat morg. I don't even know if the new surfer is that strong. I'm betting firelord can give thor a nice battle before thor ko's him. by then morg would have beat surfer and beat the crap out of thor. laughing laughing laughing morg wouldnt even be skyfather.
thanos would beat his ass, even at morgs strongest.
morg without the wol, was weaker than surfer.
morg would never reach abstract, nor would he ever be near it. i dont need to explain myself on this one.
tyrant level? tyrant at his weakest would own morg like nothing. so no, youd have to be a surfer level to beat morg, or annihilation wave to beat morg...

charlemagne9746
This is a wrestling match.....pinfalls and submissions only. I realize GL doesn't have overwhelming physical strength like the others do...so, he is allowed to use his ring in these matches. Surfer doesn't need his board....he has vast physical strength outright. Wolverine and Sabretooth have incredible healing factors....and they both have shown to have beaten foes who are physically stronger than themselves. Thor's hammer is not needed in this fight...it is an illegal weapon..lol Thor has vast strength and superb fighting abilities to get him through.

Just think of it as WWE or TNA...let them physically brawl each other.

darthgoober
This is a wrestling match.....pinfalls and submissions only. I realize GL doesn't have overwhelming physical strength like the others do...so, he is allowed to use his ring in these matches. Surfer doesn't need his board....he has vast physical strength outright. Wolverine and Sabretooth have incredible healing factors....and they both have shown to have beaten foes who are physically stronger than themselves. Thor's hammer is not needed in this fight...it is an illegal weapon..lol Thor has vast strength and superb fighting abilities to get him through.

Just think of it as WWE or TNA...let them physically brawl each other.

In that case I give it to The Champion/Drax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.