Hush vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
who will win?

i say frank because he has been around longer.

Tassadar
Punisher 8/10 without prep. Punisher 6/10 with prep on both sides.

complexbrother
well technically Hush has been around as long as Batman has (according to the storyline) but Frank is far more dangerious.

Mider999
how do you think that, he manipulated all the other villains in gotham even threw the joker out of town for a time, he's a very smart freak, even having contacts with jason todd, this guy is not to be messed, he even had ra's al ghoul helping him, only the joker managed to take him out later not kill but he almost did.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mider999
how do you think that, he manipulated all the other villains in gotham even threw the joker out of town for a time, he's a very smart freak, even having contacts with jason todd, this guy is not to be messed, he even had ra's al ghoul helping him, only the joker managed to take him out later not kill but he almost did.

Which is why he does better with prep. He doesnt cut it in a straight fight against Punisher.

Mider999
why would you put him in a straight fight thats not fair he isnt kingpin who has at least his own power

willRules
I think if it is with all their standard equipment and weapons, then Punisher wins. No weapons = Hush wins yes

Mider999
with prep hush wins with out he loses maybe

Tassadar
Originally posted by willRules
I think if it is with all their standard equipment and weapons, then Punisher wins. No weapons = Hush wins yes

Since when has Hush been a master h2h combatant?

Superherovandal
he hung pretty well with Batman for a good while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.