best ore trilogy fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Lord Windu
sory about title, i ment PRE trilogy

sorry if its been done before but i want to know what the title says.

mine is either the ani vs obi on mustafar or ani vs dooku on the invisable hand(episode III).

the mustafar is the fastest battle in the saga, and is well choriographed but is too fancy (ie when both swing thier sabers around for 3 seconds before hitting them).

the invisable hand is amazing because it shows dookus style (presise cuts) and anakins (saber locking and powerful hits moving foward, always on the offensive), it also shows thier starting postitions and other resons like anakins manipulation by palp', ect. smokin'

Akira99
Yeah this has been done a few hundred times. In fact there is a thread just like this one a few threads before this.
I'll just copy and paste my answer from there:

Looking at each duel in turn;
Kenobi+Jinn vs. Maul - well choreographed and very sweet to watch with good emotion and double-bladed saber only problem was the sh**ty scene in between with all gungans etc- 7.5/10
Also counts for brief Jinn vs. Maul which was great
Tyranus vs. Kenobi+Ani - Fluid and skillful choreography but nowhere near as good as TPM duels and way to short and lacked the effect OT did - Tyranus didn't feel like a real bad guy - but still nice to watch - 4.5/10
Tyranus vs. Yoda - A surprise - tahst what made it a great duel. A little cheesy as it continues but the first 2 seconds of duel seemed to be fastest in whole series and was impressive - 6/10
Tyranus vs. Kenobi+Ani Round 2 - Far better - much more skillful and beautiful to watch and greatly underrated imo. The lines Tyranus utters and the final part of fight left me breathless - still way too short though - short but sweet - 6.5/10
Kenobi vs. Grievous - Hardly counts imo mainly cuz I hated Grievous - the voice was catastrophic! The duel seemed moderately impressive - you just knew Kenobi would pawn him - he wasn't force trained after all. But this duel was not fake - McGregor really did learn to fight 4 blades well. Dreadfully short though - 4/10
Mace vs. Palps - OK so they did a bad job of the jedi killing adn Mace's vaapad but regarding the duel McDiarmid gave it its all and the swordsmanship looked rehearsed and skillful but dreadfully short. It certainly weakens towards the end of the duel where there is flips but the final window scene portrayed the appropriate emotion though Mace wasn't very impressive - but I used to watch it quite a bit - 6.5/10
Vader vs. Kenobi - Excellent - just as good as it gets - amazing skill, emotion and although it weakens and the final poart of duel is pretty weak it is a very good fight - 7.5/10
Yoda vs. Palps - Too short - not as amazing as I hoped though the final few seconds we see are pretty smart. And Palp's giggling were very annoying - 5.5/10
Kenobi vs. Vader Round 2 - classic fight which is more backed up by the atmosphere which is Star wars in its prime rather than the very low skill quality - 5.5/10
Luke vs. Vader - Superb duel which I can't get enough off - great emotion and dialogue - the best bad guy and just great - skill isn't that great but way better than ANH - 7.5/10
Luke vs. Vader Round 2 - Basically as good as previous though I prefer ESB duel - 6.5/10
So I guess its Maul vs. Kenobi+Jinn, Vader vs. Kenobi and ESB Vader vs. Luke!
If I had to choose one it would be Maul vs. Kenobi+Jinn

coolmovies
obi wan V Anakin ROTS that was amazing but vader v luke in ESB was the best

Captain REX
Of the PT, I went with Anakin vs. Kenobi, though tied with Kenobi & Jinn vs. Maul.

Of the OT, ESB sweeps the floor.

Overall, ESB sweeps the floor. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.