Wonder Woman vs Adrianna AKA ISIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Block
Wonder Woman vs The newest member of the Marvel family who Black Adam said is more powerful than himself.

Milkie
Black Adam once had the power of Isis

D-Block
IMO I think Isis would win being a true Goddess.

D-Block
Originally posted by D-Block
IMO I think Isis would win being a true Goddess.

And more powerful than Black Adam who I consider above WW and Superman but what do you guys think.

doctorstrongbad
Isis beats Wonder Woman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any Goddess can beat any non God. But Black Adam was never superior to Wonder Woman in Strength. Ever. WW could beat Isis. All she would need is the Gauntlet of atlas and her magical God killing Sword. Let's noT forget WW took the Full Fury of Zeus. Isis is not matching that. But she could probably transmute Diana or something. But Diana has the Godwave. Good night sweet Isis.

D-Block
WW is not superior to Black Adam either

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW is not superior to Black Adam either

OK well show me when I said she was superior to him and strength. I dont remember saying that.

What If...
Well when you say that and don't mention they are equal, it is assumed you believe she is above.

Thx.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by What If...
Well when you say that and don't mention they are equal, it is assumed you believe she is above.

Thx.

If I dont' state it, then dont' assume anything. I believe that her, BA, CM, MM, Maxima, and Superman are all class A1 in strength.

Skeets
WW by default.

What If...
You didn't state it.
Without assuming it...

then your whole post was meaningless.

You are meaningless.

D-Block
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OK well show me when I said she was superior to him and strength. I dont remember saying that.

I was just saying. But I think BA is WW's superior.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by What If...
You didn't state it.
Without assuming it...

then your whole post was meaningless.

You are meaningless.

My post meant exactly what it said. He has never been her superior. He isn't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was just saying. But I think BA is WW's superior.

Prove it.

Milkie
Prove that he is not

Show me both of them fighting and she coming out on top

No BS Lasso or anything just hand to hand

TheKahn
Originally posted by Skeets
WW by default.

Agreed. We really haven't had the chance to see what Adrianna is capable of just yet. erm

batdude123
And more powerful than Black Adam who I consider above WW and Superman but what do you guys think.

Of course you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Milkie
Prove that he is not

Show me both of them fighting and she coming out on top

No BS Lasso or anything just hand to hand

IN hand to hand, She has fought the mightiest of beings just like BA. So it's not like his strength feats are better than hers. If Anything, she has the strength feats over him. She is also a better fighter. And she has been shown deflecting punches from Superman, Who I consider faster than BA. So exactyly how BA could pull a win over WW is very debateable. His magic lightning ain't doign jack to her. SHe can take strikes from Zeus. So he is left with his blunt force trauma blows. On panel, her strength feats out do his.

Milkie
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IN hand to hand, She has fought the mightiest of beings just like BA. So it's not like his strength feats are better than hers. If Anything, she has the strength feats over him. She is also a better fighter. And she has been shown deflecting punches from Superman, Who I consider faster than BA. So exactyly how BA could pull a win over WW is very debateable. His magic lightning ain't doign jack to her. SHe can take strikes from Zeus. So he is left with his blunt force trauma blows. On panel, her strength feats out do his.

Whatever Dude

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Milkie
Whatever Dude

I'm certainly open to you refuting anything I have said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.