Precrises Superman vs. Immortal Hercules and Namor (fresh out from the water)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what a battle ....

did this ever happen before ?

Precrises Superman.... is this the strongest Supie "Incaranation" ?

vs.

2 Marvel powerhouses...

Immortal Hercules.... and Namor, the Sub-Mariner.. fresh out of the water

Herc and Namor put their differences aside.... because they have to save THEIR Universe... THEIR Marvel-Universe

Superman..
has du save HIS DC Universe.... with a win over these 2 powerhouses

who will survive ?

Tshern
Supes spanks them.

Betageuze
would not that easy...

Immortal Hercules.. fighting for his life.. would be a beast

same with Sub-Mariner

both have experience.. in fighting the most physically powerful individuals in Marvel... the incredible Hulk

as a team.. they have chance against .. even .. Precrises Superman

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Betageuze
would not that easy...

Immortal Hercules.. fighting for his life.. would be a beast

same with Sub-Mariner

both have experience.. in fighting the most physically powerful individuals in Marvel... the incredible Hulk

as a team.. they have chance against .. even .. Precrises Superman Not against Supes galaxy destroying sneeze. no

Betageuze
Hercules... will fear no opponent....

he can destroy whole worlds with his physical power

and Namor .. isnt much weaker...

combined... puuh..... can even Pre Supi deal with that ?

I watch Pokemon
Hercules... will fear no opponent....

he can destroy whole worlds with his physical power

and Namor .. isnt much weaker...

combined... puuh..... can even Pre Supi deal with that ? Pre-Crisis Superman could destroy galaxies with his sneezes, move planets with his breath alone, and go a trillion miles in just a few seconds and juggle planets. He was ridiculously overpowered.

Tshern
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=actioncomics27304ga3.jpg

I watch Pokemon
How did he get to another Universe? eek!

Tshern
He just did.

Betageuze
what can Superman do .. if Hercules had him in an olympic bear-hug... and Namor .. the Sub-Mariner.. pounds on him... with full power.. ?

i believe a Mindless Hulk... would feel that....

Superman has not the physical power .. to match a enraged Immortal Hercules.. AND .. a fresh out of the water Sub Mariner

I watch Pokemon
what can Superman do .. if Hercules had him in an olympic bear-hug... and Namor .. the Sub-Mariner.. pounds on him... with full power.. ?

Superman has not the physical power .. to match a enraged Immortal Hercules.. AND .. a fresh out of the water Sub Mariner Pre-Crisis does. laughing

Betageuze
Hercules has fought the likes of

Thor
Hulk
The Asgardian Destroyer
The Wrecking Crew
Baron Zemos "herolds"
Terminus
Galactus

Hercules ... can survive a direct hit of an Atom Bomb.......
would have no effect on him

this guy... can go a few rounds with Superman.....

and with Namor.. they beat him perhaps

in ony say.. that it would not be so easy for Superman

I watch Pokemon

I watch Pokemon
Forgot to mention his time altering punches. big grin

juggernaut66666
supes can take a million nuclear blasts he did in hunter/prey 3

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
supes can take a million nuclear blasts he did in hunter/prey 3 Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

juggernaut66666
although he gets badly wounded when doomsday hits him laughing

outavodka
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Forgot to mention his time altering punches. big grin What the hell is this?

I watch Pokemon

Superboy Prime

Superman has not the physical power .. to match a enraged Immortal Hercules.. AND .. a fresh out of the water Sub Mariner

Pre-Crisis Supes would break out of Hercules grip while whistling the Simpsons tune. Then in less than a second you see Hercules' and Namor's head flying off cortesy of a time-travelling speed blitz.

He doesn't even need to break free of Hercules grip. His heat vision would decimate Namor and Hercules would run in terror after witnessing such terrible writting.

juggernaut66666

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by outavodka
What the hell is this? http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2900/172pg.gif

olympian
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Not against Supes galaxy destroying sneeze. no

He wasent always at that level, you know. The same way Herc is not always at punching dimensional openings level either. That being said, the power and versability advantage is large. Hercules did fougth pre crisis SM at least twice and usually needed the Greek gods to bestow to him, other powers.

For those who want to know, Herc strength was nothing to sneeze at compared with SM. In fact it was actually comparable, i belive. I recall two points:

- When Herc got the Gods to bestow him other powers, Herc attacked SM with his strength and was doubled by Atla`s. And he was pinning SM to the ground with the later admiting, Herc was stronger.

- The Herc from SM Earth, was not the same of WW Earth. Even if they are all more or less comparable, after all WW also lost by ko against "her" Herc, once.

- Zhavam, one of the biggest pre crisis rivals, was a peer of SM because he had all the Olympian powers and his strength was bestowed by (you guessed it) Hercules.

So in no way i see SM; easily taking him in strength alone. Its not like hes going to just shrug him off. OTOH, they lose unless Herc packs the other powers and versability.

(Look what you made me write, beta! Dang you and the "Showcases"! Dang!)

I watch Pokemon

badabing
Supes FTW.

What If...
worst thread ever.

Please just let it go.

doctorstrongbad
Hercules and Namor win this battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why the Hell was this thread made? and who in thier right minds is going to argue for Immortal Herc and Namor Against freaking Pre crisis superman. WHAT!!!? Precrisis Superman was stronger than every Marvel, dc, and wildstorm image, brick combined ever. This thread is rediculous and pointless.

olympian

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by olympian
SM at his prime had low and high showings one after another like anyone else. Galaxy sneezing in one issue and being mouled by Parasite in the other.
Is that the issue where he moves the Earth after been drained by the Parasite?

olympian
Think so. Wasent he caugh with a fish net?

I watch Pokemon

olympian
Yeah he does. Thus why the "either he gets the other Olympian powers" or strength alone isent going to help.

spetznaz
what a battle ....

did this ever happen before ?

Precrises Superman.... is this the strongest Supie "Incaranation" ?

vs.

2 Marvel powerhouses...

Immortal Hercules.... and Namor, the Sub-Mariner.. fresh out of the water

Herc and Namor put their differences aside.... because they have to save THEIR Universe... THEIR Marvel-Universe

Superman..
has du save HIS DC Universe.... with a win over these 2 powerhouses

who will survive ?

My two cents.

Here we are basically pondering over a matchup between PRE-CRISIS Superman and Immortal Hercules + Namor (who is powered up to the max since he is fresh out of water).
All characters are obviously quite powerful in their own ways, in that:
Immortal Hercules brings about prodigious raw strength.
Namor brings about a good measure of strength as well as a variety of other powers (eg flight, electricity - yes, electricity- and so on), and it should be realized that at his best Namor has managed to fly so fast that he launched himself into space and landed in another planet where some aliens had stolen Earth's water supply. Thus Namor does have his set of uber-powered feats.

And then we have Pre-Crisis Superman.
Normal Superman is basically the epitome of the superhero (actually the term 'super hero' stems from an allusion to him), and Pre-Crisis Superman is the most powerful version of the Superman iterations. True, Superman Prime is supposed to be the 'most powerful Superman' version ever, but DC never explored the true extent of his powers - they simply referred that he was the Big Dog. Hence for all intents and purposes Pre-Crisis Superman has to take the mantle of the most powerful Superman variant (that is, with drawn proof of his various feats instead of just references and inferences based on those references).

However who will win?
And don't Namor and Immortal Herc have an advantage over P-C-S since they are two and he is alone?

Well, the fact of the matter is that this is not even a fight, and let me show you why.

a) This fight takes place under KMC rules, implying that all characters will be at their best AND use all of the powers under their ability sets.
b) Add to this that the original poster (you) stated that they would be fighting for the survival of their home universes, and thus we are looking at something beyond blood-lust.
c) We also have to consider their feat accomplishments and thus use that to have a measure of just what each character is capable of.

Now, with that said, Immort. Herc and Namor are the Cat's Miaow. Together they can wreak a lot of havoc and make any one cry uncle.

HOWEVER (as I told another KMCer a month or so back), the NUMBER ONE MISTAKE most debators make here is that they only look at their (preferred) character! They forget to look at the guy that character is fighting.
EG: Wolverine vs Martian Manhunter. You'd see a person look at their favorite character (say Wolverine) and see all his strengths and abilities (which are quite impressive). Thus the guy will go on and say how Wolverine will 'thrash' the Martian Manhunter (and probably put 'Wolbereen weens lololol' or similar trash).
What the person fails to do is to look at the OTHER character's strong points, in which case (using the Wolvie vs MM example) he'd realize that MArtian Manhunter makes Wolverine look like a paraplegic 2 year old in a catatonic state!

Same thing here.
Namor and Immort. Herc are truly potent characters.
However they are going after a character that juggles planets (even as Superboy, pre-crisis, he could do this) , hold black holes in his hands, breaks the time barrier with abounding ease using speed alone, is a freakin' genius, and shells out new powers by the pound whenever necessary!
And this character will be fighting using KMC rules!

Come on!
This wouldn't be a fight.
Pre-crisis Superman would defeat the duo without breaking a sweat. For one Namor would have difficulty handling most post-crisis Superman variants (particularly if they are also using KMC rules and not 'holding back') and thus he has absolutely not reason even looking at Pre-crisis Superman askew.
As for Immortal Hercules, here we have a character who is the epitome of 'strong.' However Pre-crisis Superman is also a paragon of strength (and in my opinion has a wealth of feats higher than Immort. Hercs in the strength category). And note that Pre-crisis Superman also has a wide abundance of other powers that Immort. Hercules couldn't even dream of , and all these other powers are amped to nigh ludicrous levels!
It is a total and utter mismatch.

Results:
Pre-crisis Superman 10.
Namor and I.Herc- 0
And to be honest with you they should have a negative value, since under KMC rules and fighting for the sake of the universes, they would have less than 0% chance of defeating Pre-Crisis Superman at his best (as he would be, under KMC rules).

p.s:
I'm back!
After doing business on 3 continents (North America, Europe and Africa) I'm finally back. Been a long time since i was last on KMC (a little over a month).

BobbyD
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Pre-Crisis Supes would break out of Hercules grip while whistling the Simpsons tune. Then in less than a second you see Hercules' and Namor's head flying off cortesy of a time-travelling speed blitz.

He doesn't even need to break free of Hercules grip. His heat vision would decimate Namor and Hercules would run in terror after witnessing such terrible writting.

laughing out loud

And sad, but true. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.